Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator & 2021 Jeep JL Wrangler
Occupation
Retired LEO
first there is NO difference between the HA and the Overland fenders .. we have a 21 HA Overland ... the mud flaps are Weathertech ... from the receit ....W24120113 Mud Flap Digital Fit (R) Direct Fit set of 2 Contoured without Logo Black Thermoplastic, QuickTurn fastening system, without Anti Sail Brackets $55.00 (installed) .... these flaps have kept the mud/water spray off the rear fender and bumper even though it has rained alot ... i am really happy with the flaps

20210801_081632_resized_1.jpg

20210801_081641_resized_1.jpg

20210801_081652_resized_1.jpg
These are what I have on my front. I made the mistake of letting the dealer install OEM Jeep mudflaps on the rear...twice...long story (their shoddy work) and paid $120 for them to do it. They also told me they didn't have OEM for the front for the Willys or the Rubicon. SMH...thank God they didn't know what they were doing. I put the Weathertech's on the front and absolutely love them. I will be switching the OEM Jeep ones in the rear with Weathertech poste haste.
Sponsored

AU72

First Name
Lamar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Gladiator Mojave, 16 Dodge Challenger Hellcat
Occupation
Small business owner
My Mojave is due to ship later this month and I need some info about splash guards. If this has already been covered I apologize. Will be removing the factory rock rails and replacing them with N-Fab nerf steps when the truck arrives. First of all.... are Rubicon and Mojave fenders the same? If so, then WeatherTech front and rear will work on a Mojave because they already offer a set for the Rubicon. If the Rubicon and Mojave have the wide track axles, then why won't the wide track Mopar set fit? Mopar rear set is 82216377AB for wide track and I assume 82215332AB for the front if the rock rails are removed. I know the Rokbloxz guards will work, just looking for some alternatives. Any help will be appreciated not only for me, but other Mojave owners as well. This really should not be this difficult.

Last edited:

bidingmytime

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Rubicon
I'm using the Weathertech ones. They're doing their job but the Rokbloxz are nicer. They're also more than twice the price.

jac04

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mojave, 2014 JKRX SWB
I really did NOT want Rokblokz flaps for my Mojave, but here is how I ended up with them: I reasoned that the Rubicon and Mojave fenders and standard rock rails were the same, so any molded flap that fits the Rubicon should fit the Mojave. However, the Mojave has different offset wheels, so I was concerned that the Rubi flaps would not provide enough coverage. Also, I'm using Overland side steps, so I did not know if the molded Rubi flaps would provide enough clearance for them. So, I decided to go with the Rokblokz flaps even though I thought they didn't look very good.

What I can tell you from my experience is that the Rokblokz flaps look way better in person than I expected. They almost disappear when looking at the JT. BUT, I did a few things to them. I ordered XL/Long flaps, then cut off the bottoms just enough to eliminate the RB logo. The RB logo looks super cheezy IMO (and they won't make them without it). I also trimmed the excess width so that they are flush with the sidewall of the tires. This makes them look like they belong on the vehicle, and they provide excellent coverage due to the 'optimized' width and length.

Also, I did not want to worry about the flaps during any off-road excursions (and I had no intention of ever removing them for off-road use), or damaging my fenders due to molded flaps that attach to them. The Rokblokz fit the bill here. I attached them with stainless screws, fender washers & nyloc nuts. The Rokblokz flaps have enough stiffness to them so they don't 'sail' back during normal driving, but they have enough flexibility to bend back fairly easily.

I'm really happy with them even though it took a lot of work to get them the way I wanted.

Choatecav

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Sales
I really did NOT want Rokblokz flaps for my Mojave, but here is how I ended up with them: I reasoned that the Rubicon and Mojave fenders and standard rock rails were the same, so any molded flap that fits the Rubicon should fit the Mojave. However, the Mojave has different offset wheels, so I was concerned that the Rubi flaps would not provide enough coverage. Also, I'm using Overland side steps, so I did not know if the molded Rubi flaps would provide enough clearance for them. So, I decided to go with the Rokblokz flaps even though I thought they didn't look very good.

What I can tell you from my experience is that the Rokblokz flaps look way better in person than I expected. They almost disappear when looking at the JT. BUT, I did a few things to them. I ordered XL/Long flaps, then cut off the bottoms just enough to eliminate the RB logo. The RB logo looks super cheezy IMO (and they won't make them without it). I also trimmed the excess width so that they are flush with the sidewall of the tires. This makes them look like they belong on the vehicle, and they provide excellent coverage due to the 'optimized' width and length.

Also, I did not want to worry about the flaps during any off-road excursions (and I had no intention of ever removing them for off-road use), or damaging my fenders due to molded flaps that attach to them. The Rokblokz fit the bill here. I attached them with stainless screws, fender washers & nyloc nuts. The Rokblokz flaps have enough stiffness to them so they don't 'sail' back during normal driving, but they have enough flexibility to bend back fairly easily.

I'm really happy with them even though it took a lot of work to get them the way I wanted.
Jeff, thanks for this post. You have answered several questions for me. I, too, have a Mojave and have been chewing over things and finally order the RokBlokz for the front only. I figured if I really liked them, I could add the rears later. My fronts should arrive tomorrow.

I am glad to hear you are pleased with yours.

Sponsored

jac04

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mojave, 2014 JKRX SWB
Jeff, thanks for this post. You have answered several questions for me. I, too, have a Mojave and have been chewing over things and finally order the RokBlokz for the front only. I figured if I really liked them, I could add the rears later. My fronts should arrive tomorrow.

I am glad to hear you are pleased with yours.
You're welcome Mark. Feel free to PM me with any questions you have. Mud flaps aren't really rocket science, but it still took me 2 tries to get them just the way I wanted them (although that could also be my mild case of OCD).

Choatecav

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Sales
You're welcome Mark. Feel free to PM me with any questions you have. Mud flaps aren't really rocket science, but it still took me 2 tries to get them just the way I wanted them (although that could also be my mild case of OCD).
Ha, thanks for the offer to help.
In my life I have found that a "mild case of OCD" can be a good thing...............

Choatecav

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Sales
I just posted this on another thread and meant to place it here.
I installed my RokBlokz flaps this weekend on my Mojave. Very easy and nice, clear instructions.
I only got the front set as that is where I experience the majority of slinging of crap onto my Gladdy. May get the rears later.
Jeep Gladiator Mud Flaps Jeep flaps a
Jeep Gladiator Mud Flaps Jeep flaps b

MonkeySkunks

First Name
Nik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTR, 2016 Odyssey
I just posted this on another thread and meant to place it here.
I installed my RokBlokz flaps this weekend on my Mojave. Very easy and nice, clear instructions.
I only got the front set as that is where I experience the majority of slinging of crap onto my Gladdy. May get the rears later.
What size flaps are those? XL?

johnh442

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mojave, RAM 1500, Chevy SS
Occupation
Computer / Car Geek
assume 82215332AB for the front if the rock rails are removed
These will NOT fit on a Mojave. Ask me how I know? I ordered them and had to send them back because they won't fit. The Front Fender is a different shape.

RokBlokz. They are tough. They are not held on by plastic rivets. They (likely) aren't going to break on the trail, as you can flex them. And lastly they are easily removed for trail use with thumb screws. I have XL Originals(short).

20210904_160925.jpg

20210904_160917.jpg

Sponsored

Wyofuy069

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 jt Mojave
Occupation
Sales
$3000 for bigger wheels and tires no problem. $2500 to regear not an issue. $300 for mudflaps? What are you crazy? Love my Roblox. Haven’t done the tires and regear yet, but dropping about 3k to add a front ARB.

MonkeySkunks

First Name
Nik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTR, 2016 Odyssey
Looking at XLs for a Rubi. Also thinking I will probably end up getting a set of ACE slider so the wife and kids can get in/out easier.

From the stolen picture below, would you guys think the Rokblokz would clear the ACE slider so all I need is the Rubi Cutout?

It looks to me like the ACE slider terminates before where the flap would be.

Jeep Gladiator Mud Flaps PXL_20201122_183137464 - Copy

Choatecav

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Sales
Looking at XLs for a Rubi. Also thinking I will probably end up getting a set of ACE slider so the wife and kids can get in/out easier.

From the stolen picture below, would you guys think the Rokblokz would clear the ACE slider so all I need is the Rubi Cutout?

It looks to me like the ACE slider terminates before where the flap would be.

Jeep Gladiator Mud Flaps PXL_20201122_183137464 - Copy
Yes, you should have no problems with that rail.
Sponsored