Sponsored

***Official Mojave Thread*** Lets talk Mojaves

SloW8

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Mojave
Tire question - What size tires are you guys going to run on your stock suspension?

I am thinking about 35s for now and just run it as it is.

Anyone doing leveling kit/spacers to get a little more clearance? How far can you go with spacers without worrying about your shocks getting damaged and still keep the hydraulic bump stops useful?

OP
OP
jebsurf

jebsurf

First Name
jeb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 twin turbo explorer sport
I'm staying stock for now. May go to 35's once I do the SC

TheITGuy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Ridgeline RTL-E, 2021 Toyota Rav4 Limit
Tire question - What size tires are you guys going to run on your stock suspension?

I am thinking about 35s for now and just run it as it is.

Anyone doing leveling kit/spacers to get a little more clearance? How far can you go with spacers without worrying about your shocks getting damaged and still keep the hydraulic bump stops useful?
I'm planning on Kenda Klever 35x10.5R17 and maybe the AEV spacer lift once it's confirmed it will work with the Mojave.

Jaxmax

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeeps....... 2021 Mojave , 2019 Wrangler
Occupation
Electrical Manager
I have seen a cold air kit that ties the Rubicon hood scoop to the air box for cold air inlet , but doesn't help me as I'm heading to the dealer shortly to order a 2012 Mojave.....
.......I hope!.....Jack

Sponsored

SloW8

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Mojave
I'm planning on Kenda Klever 35x10.5R17 and maybe the AEV spacer lift once it's confirmed it will work with the Mojave.
Kind of thinking the same thing. Looking at the Mojave next to a Rubicon, it definitely sits higher and with the slightly wider track, I am confident that the skinny Klevers will fit with zero issues on the stock suspension and wheels. I think the AEV kit will cause issues because of the jouncers but not certain about that. If I need a little more, I think I may order the Daystar 3/4" front and back and see if it will slip on without issues.

mnf1fan

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16' Challenger Hellcat. 17' Grand Cherokee SRT, 2021 Mojave,Loaded.
Does it really sit higher ?? I took a tape measure to a Rubicon and a Mojave in the dealers lot and they were the same (73") Ground to top of vehicle.

SloW8

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Mojave
Does it really sit higher ?? I took a tape measure to a Rubicon and a Mojave in the dealers lot and they were the same (73") Ground to top of vehicle.
They are supposed to sit 1/2-1” higher in the front suspension, depending on which article you believe. I did the super accurate hand measurement between the top of the tire and fender and the Mojave was noticeably taller.
Jeep Gladiator ***Official Mojave Thread*** Lets talk Mojaves 6C1AD97B-E234-419A-85ED-533C6F4002FC

mnf1fan

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yeah, ok....I could see possibly in the front suspension sitting abit taller. That wouldn't translate into much added height at the rear of the cab (tallest point).
Also, its hard to argue with your super accurate measuring technique . :)

I'm looking to order a Mojave within the week and the overall height is super critical for her to fit in the garage. A Rubi fits fine. (barely) So I'll be good to go.

Sponsored

Moonshineheadache

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Great White Edition Rubicon
Occupation
Gas Pump Jockey - I hate cans!
Vehicle Showcase
I heard that the 12V plugs on the Mojave are actually putting out 12.4V! Can anyone confirm and if so does anyone have the part #, because I would like to swap them into my Rubicon. My current ones are a sad 11.9V...such crap...don't even get me started on FCA/Stellaris QC.

And what's with Coca-Cola these days...everyone knows that Pepsi won the cola wars. I've seen the data! China has probably bought controlling interest in RC Cola and are just trying to start some SH!T!!

Last edited:

SloW8

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Mojave
I heard that the 12V plugs on the Mojave are actually putting out 12.4V! Can anyone confirm and if so does anyone have the part #, because I would like to swap them into my Rubicon. My current ones are a sad 11.9V...such crap...don't even get me started on FCA/Stellaris QC.

And what's with Coca-Cola these days...everyone knows that Pepsi won the cola wars. I've seen the data! China has probably bought controlling interest in RC Cola and are just trying to start to SH!T!!
I know the numbers are a bit pedantic. If you are stuck with the factory suspension, one of the major draws of the Mojave, then you want to know what you can do with it. The extra inch-ish of lift from the factory means more clearance out of the box.

mnf1fan

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Does anyone have the gray leather interior ?? pics ???