Sponsored

Progress of building and delivering the Eco-Diesel

Apocalypz

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 JK Unlimited, 2021 JTR Diesel (Ordered 7/11/20)
Occupation
Operations
I called my dealer to confirm the email I received from Jeep. They're telling me that the email is in error and that my vehicle is still in D1 status. They're saying that sometimes the emails just get sent out after a certain time because they expect it to have been built by then. Anyone else getting the same answer?

See below. Posted in the Order Tracking Thread by Jeep Cares

[ATTACH=full]99602[/ATTACH]
JeepCares
First NameJeepCaresJoinedNov 29, 2018Messages740Reaction score383LocationAuburn Hills, MIVehicle(s)Jeep FamilyOccupationCustomer Care
Yesterday at 4:41 PM
Some of the emails that were sent earlier this week contained incorrect delivery information. If you fall into this category, you will be receiving a follow-up email from our Jeep team within the next 24 hours with the correct estimated delivery date. We appreciate your patience, as well as your loyalty and passion for the Jeep brand! As always, please feel free to send us a private message if you have any additional questions.

Darlene
JeepCares
Sponsored

enjin

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator JTRD
Occupation
IT stuff
I haven't received a follow up email saying incorrect delivery dates. Hopefully that means I'm still on track. Thanks for the heads up!

nomoneydown

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC
Occupation
Real Estate
I haven't received a follow up email saying incorrect delivery dates. Hopefully that means I'm still on track. Thanks for the heads up!
I haven't received one either, but according to @JeepChat the delivery date (9/4)that was stated in my original email from Jeep is completely unattainable. They had no more information for me other than it was still in scheduling. I ordered 7/7.

biodiesel

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ram 1500 Ecodiesel
At the risk of sounding like a broken record, I will say it again. Between high production, plant safety protocols, and shipping backlogs, most stuff is slowed and delayed getting to dealer destinations. I've been told that things are moving much better than they were 1 month ago, but some delays are expected.

nomoneydown

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC
Occupation
Real Estate
At the risk of sounding like a broken record, I will say it again. Between high production, plant safety protocols, and shipping backlogs, most stuff is slowed and delayed getting to dealer destinations. I've been told that things are moving much better than they were 1 month ago, but some delays are expected.
I'd be fine with that if they weren't sending out unsolicited emails stating that I will be able to pick up my Jeep on 9/4. They need to get their act together.

Sponsored

riggsdr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JTRD
As of today, still D1, estimated ship date 9/11. 9 days?! Feels like Christmas is coming.

Karnaj

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Town & Country, 2002 Camry, 2003 Grand Am, 2021 Deisel JTR.
Occupation
Union Electrician
As of today, still D1, estimated ship date 9/11. 9 days?! Feels like Christmas is coming.
Just don't "roll the coal" when it gets in your stocking

OP
OP
WMWHV

WMWHV

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Rubicon EcoDiesel, 1947 Willys CJ2A
Build Thread
Link
The Jeep spot in my garage is steadily filling up with aftermarket accessories. I feel sort of silly buying all of this stuff and not having the Jeep, but would feel worse after waiting a year plus to get this thing and not having all the toys it deserves ready to install. JCR says the bumpers are taking 6 weeks. It will be interesting to see what arrives first. I am stressing now over the lift. Do I order the Mopar 2" diesel lift and have the dealer install it or do I wait for the other companies to come out with their options. I am still stressing over wheels and tires. Decisions, decisions....

riggsdr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JTRD
The Jeep spot in my garage is steadily filling up with aftermarket accessories. I feel sort of silly buying all of this stuff and not having the Jeep, but would feel worse after waiting a year plus to get this thing and not having all the toys it deserves ready to install. JCR says the bumpers are taking 6 weeks. It will be interesting to see what arrives first. I am stressing now over the lift. Do I order the Mopar 2" diesel lift and have the dealer install it or do I wait for the other companies to come out with their options. I am still stressing over wheels and tires. Decisions, decisions....
Think I'm gonna run the factory suspension and rubber for a while until I know, as the Spice Girls would say, "what I really, really want." I've got the A.R.E. topper ordered already.

kclendaniel

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Rubicon EcoDiesel
I can relate. Having both a new travel trailer and a Gladiator on order I have a ton of stuff sitting in my garage just waiting for a home. Shoot, I just placed another amazon and Mopar order for more parts....

Sponsored

angrynewyorker

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR Diesel
I tried to order the Mopar 2 inch lift the other day and my dealer parts guy says it won’t be available until mid November.

OP
OP
WMWHV

WMWHV

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
I tried to order the Mopar 2 inch lift the other day and my dealer parts guy says it won’t be available until mid November.
Bummer. I guess that answers that question.

enjin

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator JTRD
Occupation
IT stuff
Rock Krawler told me to give them a call 2 weeks after I get my EcoDiesel. They already have prototype springs.

OP
OP
WMWHV

WMWHV

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Rock Krawler told me to give them a call 2 weeks after I get my EcoDiesel. They already have prototype springs.
Cool. I had a Rock Krawler components on my LJ and was very pleased with them. I know they have serious joints. I am not sure whether the Mopar joints on the control arms are as beefy.