Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon Launch Edition
Occupation
System Engineer
Vehicle Showcase
Add me to the club, noticed mine with the remnants of the tropical storm passing through. Off to the dealer next week...
Sponsored

bokonon

First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 JKU, 2020 JT
My repair has held. No more leaks. My rear window and seal had to be replaced. It took a month, but was worth it.
Same here. Took a couple of months for me (because of a part delay and a few attempts to reseal) but the new glass has been in for seven weeks, it has rained A LOT, and I haven’t had any leaks, either. For those new to or still dealing with this issue, hopefully new glass takes care of it for you, too. Best of luck!

wesley8808

First Name
Wesley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Overland
I just noticed mine leaking yesterday.

One more thing to add to the dealer list. I already had a wobble and went through a long process to get it fixed.

But I still love my JT!

ajax

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Mojave (Bad JuJu)
Occupation
3rd Stage Guild Navigator.
Just checked today and yup got a leak.. Had to take the ole flashlight out to see . Not too thrilled. Dealer tomorrow!!

Sponsored

troy_brady

First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator, 2017 Volkswagen Golf Alltrack, 1974 Volkswagen Super Beetle
Occupation
HSE Technician
Just had my Gladiator in the dealership for this, among a few other issues. They confirmed there was a hairline crack allowing water to come in. Glass ordered and should be here in a 2 weeks. :like:

Eric Kern

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Launch Edition Bright White (stock) / 2009 Harley Davidson Night Train / 2021 Yamaha GP1800R Riva Racing Stage 1+
Pay VERY close attention to your hardtop after they replace the glass. Because of the design, they are having a lot of trouble getting the windows out, which leads to the glass companies prying/ scratching the f*** outta people’s hard tops. Just an fyi...

Reactions: DHP

Armyman247

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator overland
well im added to the club i noticed a water leak and i have amp/speakers right under the window so got it checked out. my dealer couldnt locate a part number for the rear glass and FCA told them to just replace entire hard top. so while waiting for new hardtop im just using a towel to catch and water

RedSportS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
Thank you everyone, for your posts. I've had my Gladiator 1 year now this week. I've never noticed the leak in the back window until this past week. I got caught on the highway in Tropical Storm ETA with heavy rains from Florida to North Carolina. PUlled off for gas, went in the back seat for something and noticed all the water coming down the back window. Most of it appeared to be around the top of sliding window - which I have never opened since I took delivery. I will be headed to the dealer on Tuesday to open a ticket. I guess I've been lucky, in 12 months and 17K miles, this was the first time I've gotten caught in heavy rain. Thanks for the heads up on what to expect getting issue resolved. It is appreciated!

jwilson2899

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
System Engineer
Vehicle Showcase
Add me to the club, noticed mine with the remnants of the tropical storm passing through. Off to the dealer next week...
Update...first trip to dealer they couldn’t find the leak:facepalm:

Last week I took it in during a rainstorm to show them the leak and they had me bring it back for diagnosis today. The pulled the upper trim price and found the leak at the window (shocker) and started the FCA approval process to get me a new window. They also ordered the upper trim piece as they managed to break it in the process:facepalm::facepalm:

I’m assuming this will be at least after Thanksgiving at this point.

Sponsored

DHP

First Name
Heath
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Overland JT
Pay VERY close attention to your hardtop after they replace the glass. Because of the design, they are having a lot of trouble getting the windows out, which leads to the glass companies prying/ scratching the f*** outta people’s hard tops. Just an fyi...
They totally screwed up the paint repairing my top. Then they would no longer respond to my calls. Really deserves a lawsuit against Rockie Williams Jeep in Mt. Juliet, TN. They’v also declined to respond about the TSB for the steering.

93civej1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gobi Sport S (Max Tow)
They totally screwed up the paint repairing my top. Then they would no longer respond to my calls. Really deserves a lawsuit against Rockie Williams Jeep in Mt. Juliet, TN. They’v also declined to respond about the TSB for the steering.
@JeepCares can maybe help??

DHP

First Name
Heath
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Overland JT
@JeepCares can maybe help??
They tried to help when I originally started this. After multiple months back and forth and weeks without the truck, the window was finally replaced. I then just accepted that the dealership would never make things right. Window hasn‘t leaked again, at least not yet. Just wanted to vent today :)

FloridaMan655321

First Name
Lieutenant
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mojave, 1973 F-100 - both manual
Occupation
Lieutenant (not really)
Reading through this, was there ever a TSB? Has anyone with a 2021 had this issue? I'm really hoping this is resolved in the 2021 builds....

jwilson2899

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
System Engineer
Vehicle Showcase
Reading through this, was there ever a TSB? Has anyone with a 2021 had this issue? I'm really hoping this is resolved in the 2021 builds....
As far as I know, there is no TSB for this.
Sponsored