Those complaining about the steering... get the Fox Steering Stabilizer

AuburnATX

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 LE Gladiator
Just installed the Fox TS stabilizer after the Mopar 2" lift and have to say it's a night and day difference. Happy with the results as handling was a bit spotty after the lift and this thing firmed everything up. Haven't tried any of the others than the stock stabilizer but the TS tracks straight and is a bit firmer at the wheel. It peeks out just a bit below but not too much to be concerned with. Going wheeling next week so we'll see if it's an issue or not.

fox.jpg
Sponsored

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
When off-roading, you will notice how little the the tires snatch the wheel left & right now. It’s a HUGE difference offroad, just as big a difference as on-road is. Best $218 I’ve spent on the JTR so far, IMO.

Last edited:

AuburnATX

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 LE Gladiator

Geekjeep

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator sport s
Mine just came in. Will install once everything stops hurting lol

OneTraveler

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Cherokee Trailhawk; 20 Gladiator Rubicon
I've ready (most) of the posts in here...sounds like Lift/bigger tires people LOVE it....how about more stock Rubicons? Mine is low highway speeds (island life) and forrest roads, light off-roading. The steering doesn't bother me per-se, but if something CAN be better for a reasonable price....

Any stock Rubi's in here have opinions? Worth it?

Sponsored

Gem1n1

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Rubicon
Just installed the adjustable through shaft Fox on mine. Literally night and day. No more floating or stressing when there’s a level change in the pavement like bridge crossings.

I have the mopar 2” lift with 37’s and my JT was the farthest thing from pleasant to drive.

2 things i addressed. Tire pressure i powered to 28 psi. This made a big improvement.

Second was this steering stabilizer which made the same amount of improvement if not more.

My Jeep is fun to drive again. I drove it over 90 aiming for every imperfection in the road and the gladiator held true and smooth.

Hats off to Fox on this one.

Oh yeah. I found the 13th click felt the best for my setup.

58D0DFE1-BDB1-44D0-B5BB-BD8D99C339AA.jpeg

TrainMan

First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Chevy Silverado, 2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S.
Please forgive me as I'm still new here. Is this in ADDITION to the Synergy track bar and bracket? I thought that fixed the steering problems. Now I'm reading about getting a Fox stabilizer. Should I just get all 3 and then consider it fixed?

DeepSea

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT LE, T120, JLUR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Diver
I've ready (most) of the posts in here...sounds like Lift/bigger tires people LOVE it....how about more stock Rubicons? Mine is low highway speeds (island life) and forrest roads, light off-roading. The steering doesn't bother me per-se, but if something CAN be better for a reasonable price....

Any stock Rubi's in here have opinions? Worth it?
I'm stock Rubi suspension with the Fox stabilizer 285-24-173 and very happy with the results. It's still a Jeep with 33" tires, but I can now drive one handed with out thinking too much about it. Was it the stabilizer that made me feel this way or have I just gotton used to driving this new truck? Don't know for sure, but now that I think about it I had 2000 miles stock and now have about 1000 miles with the stabilizer and it has made a difference. So, it was worth it for me. (Results may very and if you think this will turn your Jeep into a Porsche you may want to reconsider your choice in vehicles)
Jeep Gladiator Those complaining about the steering... get the Fox Steering Stabilizer 725E763E-4E31-452E-ABDD-0FC45BADE53F_1_201_a

bastage

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S w/ Max Tow
Vehicle Showcase
Link for the TS stabilizer: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07PFGHMB6/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

It's been posted previously but if anyone is on the fence this is the one to get. If you want to spend the extra coin, the ATS is adjustable but I just didn't see myself taking the time to increase/decrease settings and would just leave it. The setting on the TS works well for my setup.
This is the one I got & it is most certainly a noticeable difference. My Truck wouldnt track straight for very long before without me having to correct. I tested the other day & got just about a mile now with no input from me going straight down a road with the cruise set.

Now does anyone know what the hell I need to buy to relocate this thing. Its entirely too low.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Just installed the adjustable through shaft Fox on mine. Literally night and day. No more floating or stressing when there’s a level change in the pavement like bridge crossings.

I have the mopar 2” lift with 37’s and my JT was the farthest thing from pleasant to drive.

2 things i addressed. Tire pressure i powered to 28 psi. This made a big improvement.

Second was this steering stabilizer which made the same amount of improvement if not more.

My Jeep is fun to drive again. I drove it over 90 aiming for every imperfection in the road and the gladiator held true and smooth.

Hats off to Fox on this one.

Oh yeah. I found the 13th click felt the best for my setup.

Jeep Gladiator Those complaining about the steering... get the Fox Steering Stabilizer 725E763E-4E31-452E-ABDD-0FC45BADE53F_1_201_a
Good to see more people have night & day improvements with the FOX stabilizer. I maintain that the $218 I paid for my Fox TS 2.0 (the non-adjustable version of your's) was the biggest improvement to my JTR so far.

Also, the non-adjustable version is pre-set to be as heavy as 12-14 clicks on the adjustable version. So your experience shows true with what Fox told me. They said most seem to like the 12th click on the adjustable, so they pre-set the TS model to around the same dampening as the 13th click on the adjustable model. :like:

Sponsored

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
This is the one I got & it is most certainly a noticeable difference. My Truck wouldnt track straight for very long before without me having to correct. I tested the other day & got just about a mile now with no input from me going straight down a road with the cruise set.

Now does anyone know what the hell I need to buy to relocate this thing. Its entirely too low.
You need the Fox bracket that mounts the TS to the tie-rod, and you need the knuckle-side height extension bracket made by Clayton Offroad.

Last edited:
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
I am reading this & thinking its a response to me.. But you have quoted yourself.
Shit! Fixed it... And yes, I was replying to your post.

Gem1n1

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Rubicon
Good to see more people have night & day improvements with the FOX stabilizer. I maintain that the $218 I paid for my Fox TS 2.0 (the non-adjustable version of your's) was the biggest improvement to my JTR so far.

Also, the non-adjustable version is pre-set to be as heavy as 12-14 clicks on the adjustable version. So your experience shows true with what Fox told me. They said most seem to like the 12th click on the adjustable, so they pre-set the TS model to around the same dampening as the 13th click on the adjustable model. :like:

Funny thing about hindsight. Lol

My JT handles so horribly prior to this after the lift and 37’s i thought I’d better be safe and get the ATS Incase i needed to crank it way down.

But to your point. I bet most would be happy with the non adjustable.

Either way if anyone is looking at adding a stabilizer i say stop thinking and just do it. You won’t regret it.

Gunnuts

First Name
Lucas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S Max Tow
Build Thread
Link
I'm stock Rubi suspension with the Fox stabilizer 285-24-173 and very happy with the results. It's still a Jeep with 33" tires, but I can now drive one handed with out thinking too much about it. Was it the stabilizer that made me feel this way or have I just gotton used to driving this new truck? Don't know for sure, but now that I think about it I had 2000 miles stock and now have about 1000 miles with the stabilizer and it has made a difference. So, it was worth it for me. (Results may very and if you think this will turn your Jeep into a Porsche you may want to reconsider your choice in vehicles)
Ordered
Sponsored