First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTM, 2018 JLR
Occupation
Engineer
I don't give a rip what the people do that save our sorry butts and protect property and pets at the risk of their own health when they aren't tending to business. If that space is otherwise sitting empty and if he cleans up when done and makes it as spotless as it started - no problem here.
Agreed
Sponsored

PrisonMike

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Eco-Diesel
Occupation
Restaurant Business
Installed my DeeZee tailgate board today. Had the Bullet spray-liner and the Ultra Flex put in 2 weeks ago. Also added a 16” Quadratec stubby antenna and some weather tech mats. Have a glass screen protector and front Rokblokz to install tomorrow as well as some PPF clear on part of sills and door hinges and Mopar gladiator sill guards. So much left to do but it’s a start. Lol

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] AA390C93-F495-443E-9A68-4B8075A8F822

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] C96D3562-0498-42EA-AD46-BB9242346A62

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] 66372DCB-4F0A-4751-9F62-97E4C6EB82EF

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] 0783A744-CF97-4880-BC63-0B3C638E995C

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] 4EC692F4-F9D0-4BFE-A550-FFA2D0B08326

azmojave

First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sarge Green Mojave
Occupation
Retired Trucker. Current Sawyer
First time Jeep owner here: Long story short, a co-worker backed into my JTR and mangled the bumper. He offered to buy me a new one, I decided on the DV8 modular. After ordering it, I then read some reviews. I was concerned. Turns out the fit and finish are good so I’m happy. Now I just have to fight the urge to buy a winch. I really have no need for one. But I’ll probably buy one. Haha. Unless someone has a good idea for covering the fairlead opening.

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] 349A6447-B70C-44EF-A214-C105CDD1CFCB
Get a license plate mount and put a plate there like a flag or something.

Sponsored

azmojave

First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sarge Green Mojave
Occupation
Retired Trucker. Current Sawyer
Well the FedEx guy just dropped these off! Now to unmount the ones I have currently and get these installed! Still debating on Color matching the rings to the Jeep.
D3799443-8BF5-45CD-9A24-64E806C98DD1.jpeg
Those Nexen tires look pretty cool. Where did you find them?

IdyShawn

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Gladiator California, 21 BMW 850GSA
Occupation
Network Admin
This is fabulous, do you have a writeup on how you did this or one that you followed?
Thank you!

The box itself (and the idea) came from 813 Fabrication. They shipped it very fast and it’s aluminum which is cool because I keep adding weight.

The compressor is an ARB that came as the portable unit in a cheap little tackle box. It was ok but I forgot it once and couldn’t air up.

The fuse distribution box is from Amazon, along with the 12v plugs.

I ran #6 wire to the battery. I could have gotten away with #8 probably but didn’t want to risk anything. I drilled a hole in the little access port where some people have power at the back of the bed. I used a 40 amp inline fuse right at the battery to protect the wire.

The wiring I just extended a bit for the included ARB switch. I plan on adding an air locker one day so I’ll need to move stuff around a bit. Here is another picture of the inside, I built it all inside then just bolted it on. I have the Bedline, so I did need to retap the holes that got sprayed to mount it:

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] C72F3820-F0BC-470B-9A95-5A9005F1416A

Oh and I added a sticker:

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] E6A52575-AE59-46BC-A587-036E75AB09E7

ospreyfe55

First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
F-35 Weapons Instructor

gmarcucio

First Name
Glenn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Retired Auto Tech Teacher
Installed my Hella Front bumper auxiliary lights. The hardest part of the entire job was finding where to locate the switch and installing it. I pulled out my small storage bin located on the bottom of my center stack and traced the opening on a piece of cardboard. I cut out a piece of black plastic from and old mailbox that I had laying around using the carboard pattern and mounted it to the front of the storage bin with the switch installed. it worked out great. More work that I wanted to get into for a switch mount, but I also wanted it to look nice. I'm looking for a small 4x4 emblem to stick on the cover that I made next to the switch.
Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] IMG_2312
Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] IMG_2333
Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] IMG_2337

Sponsored

Threedom

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.mythreedom.com
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator & Wrangler JLU
Nice, I just picked up a set of cheaper silicone covers, but I do not like how they don't hug the key area very well. I couldn't find a solid fob I liked on Amazon or Ebay... had no idea these existed.. they look perfect. Would you mind posting or PM me some pics of the back and how the key functions ? I noticed they have some texture options, but yours looks smooth. I like them.. Thanks !
@SargeDiesel

Threedom fobs can be ordered in Smooth, Leather, Hex and Dimple textures... We have lots of color selections and the USA Flag...

Our Model S+ is the Model that has the retractable key... Key locks firmly in either extended or retracted position.
https://www.jeepgladiatorforum.com/forum/threads/re-engineering-the-brick-keyfob.36077/post-814471

Here is a pic a guy posted on the forum of his Model S+ Black with Smooth Texture.
Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] open

Aonarch

First Name
Alec
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Sport S Max Tow
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Engineer
Here is the final piece of the puzzle (for me at least). The latch painted with red accents
Offtopic, you live in PI?

Do you ever catch races there?
Sponsored