Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
91 ST185, 04 Ram SRT10, SC'd 05 Rubi, 22 JTRD
Occupation
Air Traffic Controller
Vehicle Showcase
Wheel / tire details for both?
Mine (gobi) is on 37x12.5r17 Cooper STT pros on 17x8.5 AEV Salta XR wheels at +25 offset

The sting grey is owned by @Symonssays and is on 37x12.5r17 Nitto Ridge Grapplers on 17x8.5 Method MR703 at 0 offset

Sponsored

MikeyK

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Willys
Occupation
Teacher
I've been looking for the Rubicon rear steel bumper but they are rare in Iowa. There was one - sold quickly......... I've been watching CL, FB marketplace, whatever, no luck.
Last guy I contacted about one for sale - "sorry, it's sold" just like that. But then, there aren't many Rubicon Gladiators around here, either - most are Mojave or Sport or HA - dealer I got my JT from said the high altitude go pretty quickly and when I looked I didn't see any Rubicons parked out front.
Stumbled upon your post, and I know it probably doesn’t help much, but I ordered from a local dealer and got it in 2 weeks. I haggled on the price and got a decent deal (just ordered a 23 JLU in Earl from them).

MikeyK

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Willys
Occupation
Teacher
Sorry, and of course, installed the rear steel rubicon bumper 😁

ZoMojave

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 JTM (sold) '23 WL74
Today's mod was the Alpine SPV-65-JLT soundbar speaker upgrade. After removing the factory speakers from the soundbar (premium sound system) one can really see the difference in the overall quality of the upgrades. If anyone is on the fence, I recommend it. Yes, a bit intimidating at first because once you commit to the install, there is no turning back due to the cuts. I just used a body saw and sliced it out. I must say that there is quite a difference in clarity and deeper lows. After about 100 hours of break in time the sound should be where I want it.

Props go out to Jeepmonster for the help on this one!

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] Alpine Upgrade 1.JPG

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] Alpine Upgrade 2.JPG

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] Alpine Upgrade 3.JPG
Sponsored