First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford F450, 2020 Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Retired Helicopter Guy
Yes. It's a pet peeve of mine. Why in the hell would I want to advertise for free. Also, Apple stickers on cars. I just dont get it.

I know a guy that said he had a dealer install a hard plate dealer logo on his car back in the 80's, that was bolted to the body.
I too removed the dealer sticker as soon as it arrived home!
Sponsored

5chema

First Name
Mateo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon Canada Launch Edition (1of419)
Vehicle Showcase
Also, Apple stickers on cars. I just dont get it.
In my case, the  Apple logo was a religious symbol when we were the only family in town to use Macintosh and our kids were "persecuted" as they said!! Don’t forget Apple was hiring Mac Evangelists in the '90s!!!

Sometimes it’s not different as a Jeep Gladiator owner... Love or Hate... An object of desire or a waste of money... A discussion and debate starter! But it’s not so bad to be different!!!

Sponsored

Jeefo

First Name
Jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gobi JTR
Occupation
Electrical Engineer

Moe_Fugga

Banned
Banned
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
Removed some free advertising. Sometimes it's just about the little things. Does anyone else hate having dealer stickers on?

Snapchat-1715505151.jpg
First thing I did! I scrapped the “Sport” and “Gladiator” stickers as well for a total clean look.

Jdyowa

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator overland
Occupation
Manager
In my case, the  Apple logo was a religious symbol when we were the only family in town to use Macintosh and our kids were "persecuted" as they said!! Don’t forget Apple was hiring Mac Evangelists in the '90s!!!

Sometimes it’s not different as a Jeep Gladiator owner... Love or Hate... An object of desire or a waste of money... A discussion and debate starter! But it’s not so bad to be different!!!
I have apple.computers. not an iphone fan, though. I just think it looks pretentious running around with apple stickers. Like who cares

Sponsored

WhatExit?

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Rubicon Launch Edition - Granite Crystal Metallic | 2017 Ford Raptor SuperCrew - Metallic
Vehicle Showcase
Loaded it up for an off roading err uh, "overlanding" trip...

Cargo rack loaded with camping chairs, camp table, tent, etc. wrapped in a tarp and bungee-net tied down...

Loaded - 3.jpeg

Bed with gear - everything fit really well - better than I expected...

Loaded - 8.jpeg

Pic shows tonneau cover opened completely and bed loaded with 4 ActionPacker totes plus empty tote (I filled with firewood), 2 2.5 gallon water containers and a 5 gallon water container and the camping lantern...

Loaded - 12.jpeg

Loaded - 14.jpeg

Sandbox20

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator 1980 CJ5
Which brand sun shade did you guys end up going with that's fitted like that to the windshield size? Link if you have it.
Mopar sunshade...I ordered mine from Quadratec $79.

Br4hm4

First Name
Grant
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT OE, 2016 Polaris Slingshot, 2012 Kia Sportage, 2018 Nissan LEAF
Occupation
Linux Engineer
Loaded it up for an off roading err uh, "overlanding" trip...

Cargo rack loaded with camping chairs, camp table, tent, etc. wrapped in a tarp and bungee-net tied down...

Loaded - 3.jpeg

Bed with gear - everything fit really well - better than I expected...

Loaded - 8.jpeg

Pic shows tonneau cover opened completely and bed loaded with 4 ActionPacker totes plus empty tote (I filled with firewood), 2 2.5 gallon water containers and a 5 gallon water container and the camping lantern...

Loaded - 12.jpeg

Loaded - 14.jpeg
the more I look at that rack set up...the more I want to do the same. Really good work!

rolape2

First Name
Earl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150 XLT FX4 (wifes); 2020 Jeep Gator Gladiator, Sport S, Max tow; 1988 Suzuki Samurai; 1994 BMW 325i Cabrio; 2004 Coachman Aurora Motorhome.
Ram magnetic mount. Have it in my Gladiator, Samurai and BMW. Phone moves back and forth real easily. Had a wireless charge mount but it is not compatible with Android Auto or Apple car play so put it in my wife's F150.

Ram Mount.jpg

JT_Jeff

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 JK Rubicon, 2016 Husqvarna FE350S
23zero 62 installed today.

20200214_143520.jpg

20200214_145713.jpg
Sponsored