Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT SS Max Tow, 2005 WK Hemi, 2013 Mustang GT
Occupation
Surgical CSFA
I’ve thought about lifts, tires, wheels. Programers front bumper winch

so I did a 3.5 Rubicon Express Lift, I’ve had RE on many Jeeps and always thought the ride was very good as they set the spring rate and even their base shocks to the Jeep they are going on (factory specs of course, not thinking about added weight).

1st the disappointment with this lift is that they use a 2-2,5” rear spring and a 3-3.5” front that will level the NT and I don’t like that, plus I have weight with rack and gear so that means this would probably “Bull Dog” the JT and then all I would need is a set of gold or silver truck nuts to round it out….
So yes the rear sits about an inch lower than the front after lift but I have an Arcus front bumper and a smutty built 10K winch synthetic line for the front (I know, just wanted to try SB and it was easy to get). Maybe that will level the jeep out with weight on the front.

I am going to add a 1” spacer to the front and a 2-2.5” in the rear.

for now though I am very surprised at how well the JT Max Tow with 4:10’s rides with 37 BFGATKO2s with the tazer and RE lift with base shocks this is a RE kit so had all the brackets and a new beefy Trac-bar adj.
This set up is very smooth, has plenty of power, I honestly think it has more power although I don’t see 8th gear much. That said cruising at 70-75 even 80 (which I don’t need to) the performance and ride is way better than stock. Sure mpg will go down and it drives like a jeep with 37’s with all of that side wall. No hint of DW, no wander just quiet and smooth.

this is the set up of y’all want a fairly budget friendly lift and daily drive your JT. I love it!

All of the pictures I have for now

CABD6E76-BC37-4416-BD9F-0338E00E7631.jpeg

F6E6E1CB-7EDB-4F07-A5EF-559369847A0B.jpeg

1EC4CB2A-9634-43ED-A722-37CAB6265B85.jpeg
Sponsored

dbryson

First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Eco

shredX

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Looks great, XJADDICTION!!!
Did you add wheel spacers? If so, what size?

Sponsored

XJADDICTION

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT SS Max Tow, 2005 WK Hemi, 2013 Mustang GT
Occupation
Surgical CSFA
Looks great, XJADDICTION!!!
Did you add wheel spacers? If so, what size?
thank you, no wheel spacers yet they are on order and should be here next week. I don’t have any rub issues with the Max Tow wider axles with out them but I think the ride stability will improve and definitely look better. I am using Hub Centric 1.5” on stock Rubicon Wrangler wheels. My spare is an aftermarket Quadratec copy of same wheel but a 17x8.5 with 5.2” back spacing (stock Rubicon Wheels are 17x7 with I think 6.5” back spacing). I may buy 3 more of aftermarket wheels and nix spacers eventually. At the time I could only get one of them.

SargeDiesel

First Name
michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Rubicon Diesel
Occupation
Retired Military
That looks great! I've considered debadging mine, and always hated the obvious outlined Gladiator sticker decal. Never understood Jeep using that when it's so easy to print one without an outline. I picked up an 80th anniversary plate I replaced mine with.
Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] 1EC4CB2A-9634-43ED-A722-37CAB6265B85
Hey bud, is that Sarge or Gator green ? Badge looks great !

Zswickliffe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JT Rubicon

SargeDiesel

First Name
michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Rubicon Diesel
Occupation
Retired Military
Hopefully Blue Ridge doesn't mind me responding; that's Sarge. Unless I have my timing wrong, there shouldn't be any Willys Gators.
Ah.. that makes sense... with so many models and combinations , it's hard to keep up with them all. THANKS

Sponsored

shredX

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
thank you, no wheel spacers yet they are on order and should be here next week. I don’t have any rub issues with the Max Tow wider axles with out them but I think the ride stability will improve and definitely look better. I am using Hub Centric 1.5” on stock Rubicon Wrangler wheels. My spare is an aftermarket Quadratec copy of same wheel but a 17x8.5 with 5.2” back spacing (stock Rubicon Wheels are 17x7 with I think 6.5” back spacing). I may buy 3 more of aftermarket wheels and nix spacers eventually. At the time I could only get one of them.
Makes sense to me. I'm lifting my Mojave 2", and not sure which size spacers to get. I don't have any rubbing, but want a little wider stance as I go up with the lift.
I know 1.5" will work, but may try 1.25" first.
I've used hub centric machined spacers on a few rigs in the past, including one that was in the rocks a lot + all of them were daily drivers. Never had an issue.

Sikjeep2

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
I’ve thought about lifts, tires, wheels. Programers front bumper winch

so I did a 3.5 Rubicon Express Lift, I’ve had RE on many Jeeps and always thought the ride was very good as they set the spring rate and even their base shocks to the Jeep they are going on (factory specs of course, not thinking about added weight).

1st the disappointment with this lift is that they use a 2-2,5” rear spring and a 3-3.5” front that will level the NT and I don’t like that, plus I have weight with rack and gear so that means this would probably “Bull Dog” the JT and then all I would need is a set of gold or silver truck nuts to round it out….
So yes the rear sits about an inch lower than the front after lift but I have an Arcus front bumper and a smutty built 10K winch synthetic line for the front (I know, just wanted to try SB and it was easy to get). Maybe that will level the jeep out with weight on the front.

I am going to add a 1” spacer to the front and a 2-2.5” in the rear.

for now though I am very surprised at how well the JT Max Tow with 4:10’s rides with 37 BFGATKO2s with the tazer and RE lift with base shocks this is a RE kit so had all the brackets and a new beefy Trac-bar adj.
This set up is very smooth, has plenty of power, I honestly think it has more power although I don’t see 8th gear much. That said cruising at 70-75 even 80 (which I don’t need to) the performance and ride is way better than stock. Sure mpg will go down and it drives like a jeep with 37’s with all of that side wall. No hint of DW, no wander just quiet and smooth.

this is the set up of y’all want a fairly budget friendly lift and daily drive your JT. I love it!

All of the pictures I have for now

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] DEC60860-16F4-4713-ABCF-45247B8EFD63

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] DEC60860-16F4-4713-ABCF-45247B8EFD63

I have the RE 3.5" lift also. Mine has a 1.5" rake the rear higher then the front.

I have built a few customers that have decked systems and racks, and swamped to RE's taller rear coils.

I am very happy with the ride.

Painkillerspe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] 20211027_092816

Installed a rugged ridge HD stubby bumper with an X-striker bar and an Apex winch. Had to modify the power cable for the apex winch to enter on the side instead of the back, so it didn't run against the grill.

Led fog lights from my plastic factory bumper were a perfect fit. I scored the X-striker bar for 78.00 through Amazon warehouse. It arrived in new condition
Sponsored