Sponsored

What did you do TO your Gladiator today?

Status
Not open for further replies.

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jetta TDI RIP, 89' Civic SI, 2019 Pacifica Hybrid, 2020 GLADIATOR SPORT S "GLADYS"
I was just thinking the other day that the painted sills would last long and what could I do to protect them. Keep us informed on the install. Did they have any for the back, I'm not as worried because having passengers in the back seats will be rare but not out of the question.
they do, $63.30 for the set of 2 fronts, 2 rears.

i didn't get the rears, but in hindsight for $23 more I should have just gotten them. Oh also if you buy from Quadratec, they're only $50 shipped, but I wanted 2 day shipping, and then I didn't even install them right away, lol.

Also i might contact @Rob_Quadratec, might be a forum discount if you get it from them too. not sure though.
Sponsored

JP1

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 JLU Rubicon 4xe
Build Thread
Link

MATANZAS STING RAY

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Stingrey Gladiator from Travis
they do, $63.30 for the set of 2 fronts, 2 rears.

i didn't get the rears, but in hindsight for $23 more I should have just gotten them. Oh also if you buy from Quadratec, they're only $50 shipped, but I wanted 2 day shipping, and then I didn't even install them right away, lol.

Also i might contact @Rob_Quadratec, might be a forum discount if you get it from them too. not sure though.
yep, a %5 discount on all orders from Quadratec...set it up by emailing [email protected] your first order number....

UKCATS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon 2 door/2020 Gladiator Rubicon
Just pick up my JT from Eastern Truck and Accessories in Norfolk. They did an outstanding job. JKS mfg 3" lift with Fox shocks, Icon Six Speed wheels, and Toyo OC M/T. I've never had a JKS lift before but am totally impressed with it so far. The ride is better than stock. Hopefully I'll get it off-road soon and test it out.
MaM4V%UGR5K3ZQda9bbaJA.jpg
Nice! I like JKS components. Are those 35’s?

Sponsored

Godfadr

First Name
Godfadr
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.FredRewey.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Unlimited, 2020 Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Speaker, Author, Dude Who Likes Bacon
Vehicle Showcase
i started to install mine the other day. What a pain in the butt. I was struggling, then realized I had it upside down.......:blush::headbang:
I thought I had it perfect but it is off. Going to dremel the left edge. No one would notice but I do.

TTEChris

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Website
tankcustoms.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTD
Occupation
Jeep
Installed a SPod. I'm still waiting on a set of Carolina Metal Masters mirrors with built in ram mount to be able to mount the touch screen.
Screenshot_20190822-080503_Instagram.jpg

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jetta TDI RIP, 89' Civic SI, 2019 Pacifica Hybrid, 2020 GLADIATOR SPORT S "GLADYS"
i know somebody else posted this already, but holy cow this is a good deal, $103 shipped prime!????
https://www.amazon.com/Mopar-Gladiator-Front-Complete-Rubber/dp/B07RST3WS2

i was going to buy some on quadratec, the they were like $180 for the quadratec brand, or like $200+ for weathertech. I was going to find the best driver foot right side coverage mat, but SHOOT, at this price, can't pass on it. And the red JEEP adds a nice touch.

Sponsored

TTEChris

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Website
tankcustoms.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTD
Occupation
Jeep
i know somebody else posted this already, but holy cow this is a good deal, $103 shipped prime!????

i was going to buy some on quadratec, the they were like $180 for the quadratec brand, or like $200+ for weathertech. I was going to find the best driver foot right side coverage mat, but SHOOT, at this price, can't pass on it. And the red JEEP adds a nice touch.
I purchased this exact set! I made the mistake of ordering my JL from the factory with the slush mats (which cost more, and I didn't get to keep the factory carpeted mats). I was also annoyed when they came from the factory without the Red Jeep logo.

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
one last suggestion then i'll stop clouding this thread with "what i'm going to do tomorrow TO my gladiator stuff"

@pilotpat bought these for his LE, look sweet. Very minimal sized bracket which we both thought was nice. Nice setup @Rough Country Suspensions !

Anyways, I'm buying a set today. Might not be the best lights, but for the time being until I learn more about what I want as a permanent solution, these should do nicely and add that little extra flair! and only $99 shipped. i'm ordering same price from quadratec and adding the discount, throwing Sir Robert of Plywood some love!
upload_2019-8-22_9-21-3.png

https://www.quadratec.com/p/rough-c...-windshield-kit-jeep-wrangler-jl-gladiator-jt

Last edited:

TTEChris

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Website
tankcustoms.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTD
Occupation
Jeep
one last suggestion then i'll stop clouding this thread with "what i'm going to do tomorrow TO my gladiator stuff"

@pilotpat bought these for his LE, look sweet. Very minimal sized bracket which we both thought was nice.

Anyways, I'm buying a set today. Might not be the best lights, but for the time being until I learn more about what I want as a permanent solution, these should do nicely and add that little extra flair! and only $99 shipped. i'm ordering same price from quadratec and adding the discount, throwing Sir Robert of Plywood some love!
upload_2019-8-22_9-21-3.png

https://www.quadratec.com/p/rough-c...-windshield-kit-jeep-wrangler-jl-gladiator-jt
Those @Rough Country Suspensions lights are really nice for the $

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

JP1

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 JLU Rubicon 4xe
Build Thread
Link

well THIS post just cost me another $103.00...
ordered...:LOL:
Sponsored

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.