Sponsored

What did you do WITH your Gladiator today?

TJRjeepn

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S Max Tow Gator, 2003 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon, 2011 Buick Enclave, 2009 Chevy Malibu
Occupation
Account Manager
Vehicle Showcase
Good taste my friend!
Yes Sir! Definitely a good drink friend. I’d also recommend some Buffalo Trace or Four Roses Single Barrel to name a few favorites.

Wkyfiregladdy

First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Sport S Max Tow
Occupation
Mechanic
Yes Sir! Definitely a good drink friend. I’d also recommend some Buffalo Trace or Four Roses Single Barrel to name a few favorites.
Yes Buffalo trace is one of my favorites, also bulleit, angels envy then a few local distilleries

Sponsored

Sponsored

Tanners Owner

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Sport
Occupation
Retired Soldier and DAC
Wife & I celebrated our 38th anniversary with an in state trip to the Columbia River gorge area- roughly 400 miles round trip. Fun time, Jeep did great, averaged 23.9MPG on the way down, 22.1 on way back. I have a Sport S w/ max tow pkg. Essentially stock, with ~1700 miles on the odometer.

Am enjoying this rig more and more.

Kevin_D

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sport S, 1971 J4000, a bunch of other stuff
Wife & I celebrated our 38th anniversary with an in state trip to the Columbia River gorge area- roughly 400 miles round trip. Fun time, Jeep did great, averaged 23.9MPG on the way down, 22.1 on way back. I have a Sport S w/ max tow pkg. Essentially stock, with ~1700 miles on the odometer.

Am enjoying this rig more and more.
Did you stop by Stonehenge?

And Congratulations on the anniversary!

Kevin
Sponsored