Sponsored

What did you do WITH your Gladiator today?

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
Since I never get to drive it (I drive a work-issue truck during the week, and usually work between 12-14 hour days), I decided when I was on the way home to go drove it around a little bit, and while doing so saw one of my buddies trucks (also has a JTR) at his wife's parent's house (I know them all like family), and stopped in to say hey. Hungout for a little bit, and then drove back home. :like:

Jeepnoob34

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Overland
Jeep Gladiator What did you do WITH your Gladiator today? 1588209486828
Loaded up the bikes on Chuck and went for a ride out on the C&O canal. Beautiful day. Even go to test out the new ICECO by keeping some ice cream frozen until we got done riding! #jeeplife
The little ones got so much ice cream on her face, itā€™s probably up her nose too lol. Hope ya had wet wipes lol.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
Got off work, drove it over to visit some friends that tossed-out an invite to come eat some ribs after I got off work (they get to work form home during all this crap...Some of us are not so lucky in our "essentialness" :lipssealed:). So went over there and had a couple beers and a couple ribs.

Sponsored

Jeepnoob34

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Overland
Got off work, drove it over to visit some friends that tossed-out an invite to come eat some ribs after I got off work (they get to work form home during all this crap...Some of us are not so lucky in our "essentialness" :lipssealed:). So went over there and had a couple beers and a couple ribs.
Feel your pain. Although, after babysitting my kids all morning, Iā€™m usually ready to head off to work lol.

DawgBox

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Jeep Gladiator What did you do WITH your Gladiator today? JT and Bennie
Loaded up the bikes on Chuck and went for a ride out on the C&O canal. Beautiful day. Even go to test out the new ICECO by keeping some ice cream frozen until we got done riding! #jeeplife
I love the C&O Canel...have rode my single speed from Cumberland to Point of Rocks...need to complete the rest of the route to Georgetown before we leave for CO. Nice JTR...would love to see your RTT if it wasn't for this pandemic thing making it difficult.

Jeepnoob34

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Overland
went for a little trip today. First time towing with the Jeep and although it sipped a bit more gas it did handle the pontoon pretty good. I was pleased

Thatā€™s gotta be the coolest pontoon on the lake with a name like that!

Sponsored

JTzntz

First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator | 1993 Corrado SLC | 1992 GTI 16v
Feel your pain. Although, after babysitting my kids all morning, Iā€™m usually ready to head off to work lol.
Itā€™s not babysitting when itā€™s your kids. Itā€™s called being a parent! ;). Though as a father of 3, at times I know how you feel.

Jeepnoob34

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Overland
T
Itā€™s not babysitting when itā€™s your kids. Itā€™s called being a parent! ;). Though as a father of 3, at times I know how you feel.
I know. That was the joke.

I actually stole it from a quarantine meme I saw that said, ā€œIts only day 3 and Iā€™m already tired of babysitting my moms grandkids. Lol

Gatorized

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜06 CRV, ā€˜14 Mazda3, ā€˜20 JTR (Gator)
went for a little trip today. First time towing with the Jeep and although it sipped a bit more gas it did handle the pontoon pretty good. I was pleased

How well do the side mirrors work while pulling that boat?