Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Network Engineer
Vehicle Showcase
More on than in.
Jeep Gladiator What did you HAUL in your JT today? 322E1CC9-5CA3-41B7-B312-3A909C3CB8DA

WILDHOBO

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Network Engineer
Vehicle Showcase
two separate trips last week...
two 9.00x20 NDT wheel & tires for an M105A1 trailer and an older 'kick wheel' pottery turntable

Jeep Gladiator What did you HAUL in your JT today? 322E1CC9-5CA3-41B7-B312-3A909C3CB8DA

Wow. A Jeep person that knows how to throw. Impressive.

Sponsored

CoachA

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Teacher
Dogs, hundreds of pounds of dogs.

Sponsored

Blade1668

First Name
Darrell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
90XJ, 91XJ, 91MJ, 05 LJ, 20 JT
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Just a new floor jack yesterday. My old floor jack decided to have wheels fall off so. I seen it was in stock at local H.F. but not so when I got there the manager checked other locations and one had their display one still in box. So a short drive on to there.
Jeep Gladiator What did you HAUL in your JT today? 20221211_150826

FYI it's a heavy S.O.B. it should probably have a winch on it. :giggle:

Elff

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TJ Rubicon, Buell XBRS
Occupation
Interwebs
Vehicle Showcase
Wow,
That is a nice buck

22EcoDs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22jtsD , 06XK, 21KL - Retired(97ZJ,15JKU, 00WJ,)
Just a new floor jack yesterday. My old floor jack decided to have wheels fall off so. I seen it was in stock at local H.F. but not so when I got there the manager checked other locations and one had their display one still in box. So a short drive on to there.
Jeep Gladiator What did you HAUL in your JT today? 20221211_150826

FYI it's a heavy S.O.B. it should probably have a winch on it. :giggle:
How do you like it? Dirt lifestyle just reviewed one and had some good arguments.

Blade1668

First Name
Darrell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
90XJ, 91XJ, 91MJ, 05 LJ, 20 JT
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
How do you like it? Dirt lifestyle just reviewed one and had some good arguments.
I seen it on "Den of Tool's" U-tube channel.

Well I've only used it to lift front of my utility trailer really so far. But with that it seems to work well even though or in muddy ground, gravel and like. It's not a lightweight jack, it reminds me of the "old school" gas station or repair shop floor jacks in build. Dang sure better than most that you find in box stores that you can actually lift a vehicle that has ground clearance. The lift pedestal is removable and has storage space built into it for secure storage same with the Allen wrench needed to install/ removal. The assembly instructions are good for most users of tools.... almost useless :giggle: common sense and just look at part diagram on back page. The wheels have actual sealed bearings. The handle has a travel locking lever, and easy to remove handle to haul in bed. Oh did I say it’s a heavy S.O.B. not aluminum, I think it's around 50-60 lbs. (24-35kg.) Solid "rocker guards" or lifting handles and skid plate bottom. 😋 if your interested in a good floor jack it should be a good option if you don't need low clearance one. Price w taxes was about $327.°° there is other options available that are similar but a lot more money and some cheaper ones that have built in jack stands. It should be better than my previous floor jacks, last one decided that it didn't want the back wheels any more the mounting brackets broke off.... I guess my LJ was too much for it.

22EcoDs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22jtsD , 06XK, 21KL - Retired(97ZJ,15JKU, 00WJ,)
I seen it on "Den of Tool's" U-tube channel.

Well I've only used it to lift front of my utility trailer really so far. But with that it seems to work well even though or in muddy ground, gravel and like. It's not a lightweight jack, it reminds me of the "old school" gas station or repair shop floor jacks in build. Dang sure better than most that you find in box stores that you can actually lift a vehicle that has ground clearance. The lift pedestal is removable and has storage space built into it for secure storage same with the Allen wrench needed to install/ removal. The assembly instructions are good for most users of tools.... almost useless :giggle: common sense and just look at part diagram on back page. The wheels have actual sealed bearings. The handle has a travel locking lever, and easy to remove handle to haul in bed. Oh did I say it’s a heavy S.O.B. not aluminum, I think it's around 50-60 lbs. (24-35kg.) Solid "rocker guards" or lifting handles and skid plate bottom. 😋 if your interested in a good floor jack it should be a good option if you don't need low clearance one. Price w taxes was about $327.°° there is other options available that are similar but a lot more money and some cheaper ones that have built in jack stands. It should be better than my previous floor jacks, last one decided that it didn't want the back wheels any more the mounting brackets broke off.... I guess my LJ was too much for it.
Great notes, thank you. It's also meets ASME/PASE for safety.
Sponsored