Mr._Bill

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Overland - 2013 Nissan Leaf SV
Vehicle Showcase
What name does one use to search for information on where to buy or build this circuit you talk of?
SmartStopStart - They are a Forum Sponsor and have their own section.
Sponsored

Roklimo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gecko Green Mojave
What name does one use to search for information on where to buy or build this circuit you talk of?
I have Start Stop Eliminator for sale. Worked great, but now I have a Tazer and don’t need it. $80 shipped to lower 48…
Jeep Gladiator What do you use your JSCAN for? 32925C5C-B77F-4B4E-AFEC-6DC8CF33AF20
Jeep Gladiator What do you use your JSCAN for? 77D98EB8-F83A-470B-B6FD-C6D89AD70657

Mtpisgah

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTM, 2018 JLR
Occupation
Engineer
Since I upgraded to 35s and am running them at 33psi, I have tried to change the air pressure settings through the JSCAN so I do not get the low pressure warning. I have tried it multiple times but cannot get the rear tires to not give the warning. I have the low setting at 30psi and the high at 40. The fronts do not give the warning with the same settings applied.

Any thoughts?

jsalbre

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘21 Sarge Mojave, ‘21 VW Tiguan SEL-P RLine
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Security Engineer, First Sergeant
Since I upgraded to 35s and am running them at 33psi, I have tried to change the air pressure settings through the JSCAN so I do not get the low pressure warning. I have tried it multiple times but cannot get the rear tires to not give the warning. I have the low setting at 30psi and the high at 40. The fronts do not give the warning with the same settings applied.

Any thoughts?
I’m not sure what you mean by “high” and “low” settings, but the only pressure setting you should change is the “Max Load Inflation Pressure” for front and rear.

The “Light Load” setting is for some HD trucks that had selectable pressure options for different cargo loading.

Mtpisgah

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTM, 2018 JLR
Occupation
Engineer
I’m not sure what you mean by “high” and “low” settings, but the only pressure setting you should change is the “Max Load Inflation Pressure” for front and rear.

The “Light Load” setting is for some HD trucks that had selectable pressure options for different cargo loading.
Sorry, I was referring to the ‘max load inflation pressure’ and ‘light load’. I just remembered it as high and low.

That would be the issue then, my max load is set to 40 and I am running 33. I figured the light and max load numbers both needed to be changed. still weird that my front and rear are set to the same and I only get the error on the rear. I will try it again tonight.
Thanks.

Sponsored

CivilJeep

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Diesel, 2022 4XE
Occupation
Engineer
Anyone with JSCAN and Facebook willing to reach out to them and see if JSCAN will be supporting the option to enable the 120V power outlet in the bed? I understand Tazer can do this, but I don't see the option on JSCAN, and don't have Facebook to contact them myself.

shockingtruth22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
I just installed the 115V bed outlet on my Mojave this week. On JSCAN I enabled Miscellaneous -> Inverter On/Off Switch Present to Active and that seemed to do the trick. Inverter Module Present On/Off was already Active. Tested w/ a Milwaukee combo charger and it worked fine w/ the car on.

Anyone with JSCAN and Facebook willing to reach out to them and see if JSCAN will be supporting the option to enable the 120V power outlet in the bed? I understand Tazer can do this, but I don't see the option on JSCAN, and don't have Facebook to contact them myself.

GA D90

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'97 LR Defender , '21 JTR
Occupation
Paramedic
I just installed the 115V bed outlet on my Mojave this week. On JSCAN I enabled Miscellaneous -> Inverter On/Off Switch Present to Active and that seemed to do the trick. Inverter Module Present On/Off was already Active. Tested w/ a Milwaukee combo charger and it worked fine w/ the car on.
Is there a connection point in the harness to tap into?
Thanks!

shockingtruth22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
If you're talking about the harness for the 115V in the bed - as long as you have the 115V outlet behind the center console you should already have partial wiring to the bed and you can use part number 68398209AB. It replaces part of the rear harness that goes into your tailgate and adds a forked plug that extends to the the side. I don't have the exact schematics to tell you the specific wire to tap though.

This thread has the complete parts list needed if you want to perform a retrofit - https://www.jeepgladiatorforum.com/forum/threads/question-about-adding-outlet-to-bed.17684/page-5

Is there a connection point in the harness to tap into?
Thanks!

Brahmajoe

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Gladiator Sport S
Occupation
Law
Does anybody know if when you reset all adaptives on JScan, it brings the computer back to factory settings?
Sponsored