Sponsored

What Jeep Gladiator aftermarket products would you like to see?

Wraith

First Name
Wraith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU my 19th Jeep
Lift, bed cover, dead pedal, LED headlights
Absolutely! Not having a dead pedal in my JK was one of my biggest gripes. Several companies are making 7" headlight bezel adapters for the JL platform now so by the time the Gladiator is out we should have a nice abundance of options to choose from along with OE offerings.
Sponsored

IDjeep

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Jeep Wrangle JK Sport
I would like to see the UnderCover Ridgelander bed cover for the Gladiator. That would allow you to use the bed, and have a cargo rack when you need it. I am sure that UnderCover is working on it as we speak.
Just looked up the Ridgelander after reading this and absolutely agree! That is EXACTLY what I would want for my JT. Adding to the ever growing list of upgrades and accessories

Oilburner

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1982 Scrambler, 1969 Wagoneer, 2022 JTR Ecodiesel
Okay I have been informed that electric steps will be a requirement for mine -
Had them on my JKU - guys if you have a lady on the fence about a DD Jeep they worked for my situation ;) They put them on the bling F150's I wouldn't be surprised if they end up selling the Overland w/ them.

IDjeep

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Jeep Wrangle JK Sport
Just looked up the Ridgelander after reading this and absolutely agree! That is EXACTLY what I would want for my JT. Adding to the ever growing list of upgrades and accessories
After looking a little closer and reading others reviews. I think the issue that I see is getting to gear under the hardtop cover, appears not recommended to open up the cover when there are cargo or things on the rack.

What I think I really want is a trifold hardtop cover with racks above it so that you can still access the bed of the truck while loaded with bikes/skis/etc.

Time to start stalking truck forums to get ideas

Sponsored

Centexan

First Name
Coleburn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Ram 2500
After looking a little closer and reading others reviews. I think the issue that I see is getting to gear under the hardtop cover, appears not recommended to open up the cover when there are cargo or things on the rack.

What I think I really want is a trifold hardtop cover with racks above it so that you can still access the bed of the truck while loaded with bikes/skis/etc.

Time to start stalking truck forums to get ideas
True, but you can still open the tailgate with the cover in place and the racks loaded.

ClawSS

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GMC Sierra, 2010 Camaro. 2009 300C SRT8, 2004 Silverado
I like my tri-fold on my GMC 5'8" bed. I would compromise with a bi-fold on the shorter 5'. But definitely has to be a hard surface. I also vote for this roof rack but with a quick disconnect mount up top for easy roof removal for the 3-piece.

I'd like a trail jack mount for the bed side or tailgate since maybe a hood mount would be in the way of the folding windshield.

I like steps like the Amp Research (I have these on my GMC as well), but in a rock slider design that would compliment the existing slider rail behind the wheel that is standard on the Rubicon. Something that can tuck clean & tight to the frame/body and can take a bump without damaging the mechanism. Doing DD duty with the wife...I agree that these steps could make the sale for the truck or a lift or 35" tires, etc etc.

Spare up top on this rack and a nice skidplate to go underneath to handle the overhang.

img_6660-jpg.jpg

Moabite

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Rubicon
Bestop confirmed at SEMA that their new Supertop for Truck 2 will be available for the Gladiator. At this time, it's only available for the Canyon/Colorado at $800.

DMoney

First Name
Dillon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 Mitsubishi Montero Sport w/ 1.5 inch lift.
Occupation
Freight-liner Diesel Technician
I would like to see a spare tire holder that mounts in the bed so people who have tires over 35 inch can have a place to put their spare
One like this:
Sparetiremount1.jpg

lookitsadam

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU
I'd love to see something like this but also have it connect (or replace) the hard top over the rear seats allowing for more room and access to the camper from the main cab of the truck. Hopefully Ursa Minor comes out with some sort of hardtop popup replacement for the Gladiator.

Sponsored

Scottdip

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Launch Edition
I'm thinking the bed is too narrow for a snowmobile to fit. So I guess I would like to see some options for a sled bed or a ramp of some sort to get a snowmobile in the bed.

Maybe even a small ramp for the skis to ride up on the wheel well?

Last edited:

Epb1981

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Mojave, 2011 corolla
Occupation
Fire Lieutenant
A hard top that slides back over top the bed, converting to a bed cap, and then being able to hook up the soft top up front over the cab . I wish this was an added option , not an after market. My concept seems easy to pull off, especially If you purchase the dual tops. It would be perfect.

rafanwolf

First Name
Gerald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 JKU, 1964 J300
I would like a Hard topper with full back and side opening door. Full front to rear top rack .
Sponsored