spenchey

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
spencer heywood
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
every gladiator you could want
I did some minor investigating (email) he's still on this planet, his lovely wife said she would check with him on why he doesn't like us anymore (sarcasm)
Sponsored

StingGrayJT24

First Name
KH
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sting Gray Rubicon Gladiator
I did some minor investigating (email) he's still on this planet, his lovely wife said she would check with him on why he doesn't like us anymore (sarcasm)
That’s great news. Thanks for reaching out and letting us know. I’m a relatively new member to the forum, but a long time lurker. Even I noticed something was up pretty quickly.

Ohio JKU

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKU
Occupation
PM Construction
Might have been a phone update that deleted all of his passwords and he’s slowly putting his digital life back together....

Sponsored

Blade1668

First Name
Darrell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
90XJ, 91XJ, 91MJ, 05 LJ, 20 JT
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
He might have just "got burned out" on the forum, I did in the past with quite a few and why I just quit them and then being deployed a lot of time. I was on Q-Tec forum, and probably 5 other. After hearing and having to say and see same things over and over. It wasn't worth my time. I hope it's not that or something worse.

Maybe he’s driving a Bronco now :no:
Especially not that :headbang:

StingGrayJT24

First Name
KH
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sting Gray Rubicon Gladiator
He might have just "got burned out" on the forum, I did in the past with quite a few and why I just quit them and then being deployed a lot of time. I was on Q-Tec forum, and probably 5 other. After hearing and having to say and see same things over and over. It wasn't worth my time. I hope it's not that or something worse.

Especially not that :headbang:
I hear ya. My other expensive hobby is pinball. I get so burned out on the pinside forum - mostly because people don’t treat one another very nice. Thankfully I haven’t seen that problem here.

5JeepsAz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1964 Kaiser-Willys Jeep Gladiator (SJ) 2dr long bed pickup truck
Build Thread
Link
Hey OP start a poll! Give us options on what happened. The mrs said he was fine, so we can have some fun.

Sponsored

869 KPH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 JTR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Hot Dog Vendor
I get so burned out on the pinside forum - mostly because people don’t treat one another very nice.
Buncha flippin pinheads, huh? ... I'll see myself out.

Alans17

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Sport S Max Tow
I hear ya. My other expensive hobby is pinball. I get so burned out on the pinside forum - mostly because people don’t treat one another very nice. Thankfully I haven’t seen that problem here.
I used to be VERY much into arcade machine building, emulation, and restoration. I was a top 5 poster on what was, at the time, the largest site on the internet for it. I haven’t been back there in forever. Just finally burned out and dropped it, cold turkey.