Gotta be overcompensating!

flyil

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator HA Snazzberry
Can anyone articulate what the third axle actually does besides waste money and suck gas? I guess you could haul around a bunch of boulders in the bed, but why not just get a proper heavy duty work truck with a full sized bed and duallies if you want to do serious hauling?

Add in the flag and camo decals and this one screams poseur.

Sponsored

Ted Striker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Texas Trail
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
A friend of mine sent me this picture today from somewhere on the interstate in TN, GA or FL.
Wondered if it belonged to any of "the gang?"

Gladdy 6 X 6.jpg
Usually, they type of people that own these are not on the forums because they didn't build it themselves. They just walked into a SoFlo Jeeps Showroom or a Starwood Motors showroom with a lot of of FU money to burn and buy the most outrageous thing they can find. It's a statement piece to drive to the clubs and to dinner where the valet will park it out front so people will wonder who owns it.

Dqban

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator overland
Occupation
APRN
I cant wait till someone builds one of these out of the new hummer.

CMac

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JT, Toyota Highlander, HD FLHRC and FLSTSCI
Occupation
Professional Aviator
All that modifcation and still a BullShxt rear JT platic bumper.
Triggered. It’s like a silk hat on a pig. I love Gladiators, but this is just senseless.

On the other hand, as has been said in many other previous posts, the Jeep modification experience is entirely about an individual’s taste.

In the end, I’m satisfied by the fact that someone not only has the funds to buy the truck, but to modify it on this level…keep it up, whomever you are!!

OP
OP
Choatecav

Choatecav

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Sales
Triggered. It’s like a silk hat on a pig. I love Gladiators, but this is just senseless.

On the other hand, as has been said in many other previous posts, the Jeep modification experience is entirely about an individual’s taste.

In the end, I’m satisfied by the fact that someone not only has the funds to buy the truck, but to modify it on this level…keep it up, whomever you are!!
Excellent comments and I agree.

Remember in whose eye beauty resides.......................

Sponsored

Deleted member 28696

In a way I kind of like it, would I purchase one? probably not due to price but they are kind of neat. I like the tough looks that can be achieved with the six wheel drives. I'm sure it's strictly a mall crawler since I don't see people being able to wheel much with it, eye candy for sure.

Radio Guy

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Retired Broadcast Engineer
One version of this thing is called the Apocalypse Helfire 6X6 and it comes with either a 6.2L supercharged Hemi or GM 500hp LS3 or a 3L twin turbo engine. A Jeep dealer in Florida makes them. They start around $150k.

Hootbro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Rubicon
Outside of Youtubers and South Florida posers, who is actually buying these things for long term?