Threads
Reaction score
Website
troynemitz.smugmug.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR
Occupation
Parks Operations
Sadly wrote my Florida Law final demand letter to FCA to repair my CEL and ESS warning related to engine misfires after three prior repair attempts failed.
Post up the letter. How bad did you bash there response in handling your issues?

Good luck with getting thing taken care of. I had a 2012 JK that leakes very bad every time it rained. After many attempts to fix it and no luck FCA tried to charge me for the miles I put on the jeep before they got me a new one and wanted to charge me all kinds of fees. I called lemon law layer and they got me a new jeep for free. I didn't even have to pay legal fees. Just $400 for the upgrade in the different engines from 2011-2012.
Sponsored

Ttt1953

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018JKU Gobi, 2020 Gladiator JT Sting Grey, 2019 Winnebago Adventurer
Occupation
RETIRED
Not as fancy as a lot of the mods I’ve seen, but I’m just as proud. Today I had the stock wheels and tires taken off and replaced with XD 9X18 wheels and 265/65 R18 Nitto Terra Grapplers.
Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] 0EE9AAE0-B318-4048-BFA7-65E384790CA6

TheClevo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S
Wife is in love with her Jeep and doesn’t want it to be heavily nodded, but did what the wheels to be black and like the Dueler ATs off my max tow. So I made it happen for her

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] B15C6710-9234-4645-9E47-7A94ACA1A5D2
Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] F9A2048E-9579-4D1C-A75A-12C2505DB7AE

Sponsored

Membrain

First Name
Dirk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKURX & 2020 JTR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Engineer
Yes they are on stock rims, and yea, thats probably why they rub a bit. If it becomes a problem I'll change it. But for now, for my wallets sake, it'll stay the way it is.
...or just add spacers?

Gunrunner72

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jeep TJ, 2002 HD Deuce, 2013 Corvette Z06, 2015 F-350, 2016 HD StreetGlide, 1980 CJ-7(sold), 1989 Cherokee(sold), 1985 CJ-7(sold)
Occupation
Gas Pump Jockey

Sponsored

d k

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
I know what *a* beadlock does. Just wondering exactly what *those* beadlocks do?

Is it intended of keeping the tire from coming off the rim?
Because most of the time, when you air down, the tire comes off the bead and sits in the middle of the rim, not off the rim.

Allows for airing the tires down a lot more for offroading.

SloW8

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Mojave
I know what *a* beadlock does. Just wondering exactly what *those* beadlocks do?

Is it intended of keeping the tire from coming off the rim?
Because most of the time, when you air down, the tire comes off the bead and sits in the middle of the rim, not off the rim.
Are you talking about the rock ring where it extends toward the ring in the center? That keeps deep wheels from hanging up on big rocks. Kind of a wheel bumper if you will.

Membrain

First Name
Dirk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKURX & 2020 JTR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Engineer
Installed two new NMO brackets and ran some cable... one because my wheeling crew is on GMRS and the 25% off midland was enough to get a mounted radio, and the other because that it'll probably be fine antenna for my dual bander wasn't actually fine and actually gouged my paint when it caught a tree and bent the shit out of the mount. Shit happens but it'll be a compactenna this time around so it doesn't happen again.
Need more info please - pics or it didn't happen... :)

TTEChris

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Website
tankcustoms.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTD
Occupation
Jeep
Are you talking about the rock ring where it extends toward the ring in the center? That keeps deep wheels from hanging up on big rocks. Kind of a wheel bumper if you will.
In my case also helps protect the portruding hubs(mostly up front) One of these days when I recover from back surgery I'll get to go out and play in the Rocks. The owner of our JLU with the same axles/wheels swears by them.
Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] 20191117_144438~2_resized
Sponsored