First Name
Inigo Montoya
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Nacho Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Yes
Where does one follow the order guide... it seems the Jeep build site is always behind and not up to date. Is there a certain time or quarter the colors are introduced or is it totally random ?
There will be a thread in this section of the forum. They’ll sticky it.

for example, here is the 2021 thread:https://www.jeepgladiatorforum.com/...adiator-jt-order-guide-updated-monthly.32251/

I suspect a similar thread for the 2022 MY will be created soon.

New colors are somewhat random, but generally they introduce new colors to try and drive sales when things slow down.
Sponsored

steveorama

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Overland
I sure wish you could get the dark saddle interior on the Mojave. It’s limited to the Rubicon.

I understand they want to have a specialized interior for each trim, but I sure would love the dark saddle with Hydro blue.

Go for gray instead.
Anything but all black interiors!
Dark Saddle is on the Overland too.

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Sting Gray Sport S
Occupation
Software Engineer
If I had waited until 2022 I might have gone for Altitude too. Not sure about the black grill though. It also has the gloss black wheels while Sport S is back to silver (Sport S was gloss black at the end of 2021).
Same. I’m not a black grill fan but it’s a model option that isn’t the SPORT S and I can get max tow. I hope the black wheels are something a bit more fancy than just the 5 spoke ones from last year. Something with style like Willys

Robtco99

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
00 wrangler, 01 cherokee
I saw someone mention in another thread that they were able to order a 22 in gecko, even though it's not on the order guide. Any truth to that?

Sponsored

ygrignon

First Name
Yanik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT Sport S Max Tow, Maserati Ghibli, Audi Q5
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Software Engineer
I saw someone mention in another thread that they were able to order a 22 in gecko, even though it's not on the order guide. Any truth to that?
It was retracted

Zswickliffe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JT Rubicon
I think the order page falsely showed available for the first few hours it opened up for the 22MYs. I tried following up with my dealer today but he hasn't responded yet, though Gupton confirmed they don't have the option to order them.

Reactions: B.G

SargeDiesel

First Name
michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Rubicon Diesel
Occupation
Retired Military
It was retracted
You guys seem really up on this stuff, so let me ask..... I did my best to look through the 21MY order guides and the only fun color I saw offered for the whole year(other than standard colors) was "Nacho" and maybe one of the silver/grey colors ?

Reason I ask is I am trying to figure out if holding out for a "fun"color is worth it, I am hoping for Gator.... or if there is a standard color I like (sarge green), should I go ahead and order ?
Thanks

Robtco99

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
00 wrangler, 01 cherokee
I think the order page falsely showed available for the first few hours it opened up for the 22MYs. I tried following up with my dealer today but he hasn't responded yet, though Gupton confirmed they don't have the option to order them.
Ok That makes sense. I saw somewhere someone mentioned 21.5 so that's probably where that came from, until it updated

Zswickliffe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JT Rubicon
Ok That makes sense. I saw somewhere someone mentioned 21.5 so that's probably where that came from, until it updated
Yeah, since I was literally the first customer order for 2022, I think things were still very freshly updating while I was placing the order.

Sponsored

JTDay

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Sport S
Occupation
EHS
Holy shit man. I hope Gupton intends to be all over this soon. I'm in Atlanta and trying to get rid of my current vehicle ASAP.

dcmdon

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Holy shit man. I hope Gupton intends to be all over this soon. I'm in Atlanta and trying to get rid of my current vehicle ASAP.
Yes, I emailed Gupton saying I was ready to go and got a form email back saying that they were waiting for affiliate programs to flush out before taking orders.

JTDay

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Sport S
Occupation
EHS
Yes, I emailed Gupton saying I was ready to go and got a form email back saying that they were waiting for affiliate programs to flush out before taking orders.
I got the same message last week. Hopefully he sends out a big email soon.

TheGerman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Rubicon EcoDiesel
Occupation
IT
I wish they had the Gorilla Glass when I ordered my JTRD in 2020.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.