Sponsored

DAVECS1

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S Max Tow
Threedom will have it's Gladiator, with Paddle Shifters installed on it and other Threedom product offerings installed on it, displayed at our booth on vendor's row at Jeep Beach 2022 / Daytona Beach Speedway.

Please, stop by and say Hi ......and take a look at our JT/JL product offerings.... that will be on display and available for purchase there.. We will also be taking orders.

We'll also have all of our products offerings for the JK displayed and available for purchase.
We are planning to have caps available there for the early year TJ, too.

We will have the paddle shifter kits for JL/JT displayed and maybe even some available for purchase.

We really look forward to seeing you there...

paddlefob.jpg
Hey I would enjoy hanging out in this booth!!!
Sponsored

Sponsored

XraytecH

First Name
Bernie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Sport
Occupation
Xraytech
Vehicle Showcase
Got a shipment confirmation from Threedom that my screw hole covers are in the mail. So that means I will have an extra pair of screw hole covers.

Jeep Gladiator 392 Steering Wheel Retrofit Screen Shot 2022-04-21 at 10.00.41 PM

Anybody want them?

PlayfulBird

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT 2020 Rubicon Gobi
What a super cool mod, and awesome thread. 26 pages of it :)
So many things to do, this is high on the list. Thank you all for sharing such great ideas, the work and solutions

Sponsored

BoHunt

First Name
Bo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JLU Rubicon
Sorry it took so long but I was finally able to get to enabling the paddles shifters with the OBD MX that DC3 has donated to the cause. Please PM me if you need it so that I can ship it out to you. Only thing he asks is that you pay for shipping to the next person.

rezar1

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Rubicon
For those who modified a non-392 steering to make the paddles sit flush, any recommendation (pictures) on where to start trimming the steering foam? thanks!

jsalbre

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘21 Sarge Mojave, ‘21 VW Tiguan SEL-P RLine
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Security Engineer, First Sergeant
For those who modified a non-392 steering to make the paddles sit flush, any recommendation (pictures) on where to start trimming the steering foam? thanks!
I posted some pictures somewhere in the thread, but it's not very difficult to figure it out. Put the switch in place and squeeze it there for a few seconds and it should leave some marks. start shaving a little bit at a time (it really doesn't take much) and repeating until it sits how you want it.

KDR83

First Name
Krystian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Punk'n Gladiator Rubicon
Not sure if it's been asked but can I buy the 392 steering wheel and reuse my wiring and the none paddle shift back plates off my rubicon steering wheel? I don't need the paddle shifters but want to replace the steering wheel as I think all the hand sanitizer from 2020 degraded the leather on my heated steering wheel.
Sponsored