Sponsored

Alpine premium system-how many speakers?

jmdwifi

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Overland
Occupation
Wireless Network engineer, Drummer of WOLF LEGION
Vehicle Showcase
I’ve had mostly Toyota’s with premium sound systems. The alpine beats them all. I spent three thousand on the system in my FJ and it was the best sounding. I don’t feel like ripping shit apart. This system and screen are awesome for a stock system. Even the Bluetooth speaker kicks ass at the gas station to drown out the rapper at the next pump.

Willpower1

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mojave, 2021 Challenger Hellcat Widebody
Occupation
Physical Therapist
Ok so here’s another opinion. I just sold my 19 Rubicon JLU with the 7“ screen and stock sound system. Great truck and I liked the system fine. Until I heard the Alpine system and experienced the 8.4” screen in my son’s JLU Rubicon. Just my opinion, but, NO COMPARISON.
Bought a 21 Mojave, got the Alpine and 8.4. WORTH EVERY PENNY and I’d have paid more for it. Great system, great truck, GREAT overall package. Having a blast!

rickjohn

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Jeep Gladiator Sport S
Occupation
Reliability Engineer
I have premium sound systems in all my cars and the JT Alpine has the best sound. Compare to the Harmon Kardon system in my Mercedes or the Bose system in our GMC Denali Yukon XL. They way they price these things in packages price comparisons are difficult, but the JT Alpine option was the cheapest of the three.

mike921921

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Altitude
Occupation
Retired
I had the 7", non-premium system and replaced it with:
Stinger Heigh10
Kicker CSC354 (dash)
CV VPAS10 (sub)
Infinity PR6512 (soundbar)
Pretty satisfied so far, especially with the Stinger. Not planning on replacing the lower dash speakers unless I have a reason to tear the dash apart for some other reason 😮.

Sponsored

JoseQ_80

First Name
Jose
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Sport 80th Anniversary Bright White
Occupation
Highway Engineer
The Alpine only adds an amp and a subwoofer. The other 8 speakers are the same for all JT/JL's.

Unclerez

First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JT
Occupation
Director of Business Development
There is no doubt, the alpine upgrade rocks! Are other aftermarket options sure, but it rocks! Anyone says any different, 🙄

jmdwifi

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Overland
Occupation
Wireless Network engineer, Drummer of WOLF LEGION
Vehicle Showcase
I’ve had mostly Toyota’s with premium sound systems. The alpine beats them all. I spent three thousand on the system in my FJ and it was the best sounding. I don’t feel like ripping shit apart. This system and screen are awesome for a stock system. Even the Bluetooth speaker kicks ass at the gas station to drown out the rapper at the next pump.
UPDATE
I had used android auto since I bought the jeep. Recently bought an iPhone (for other reasons not related to android) Apple CarPlay works way better than android auto. No more hiccups and the music sounds much better than before. My experience.

Unclerez

First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JT
Occupation
Director of Business Development
Anyone that says, “The Alpine upgrade sucks”, not sure about your musical ear. Not going to say the $1,295 is the number, however the sound is substantially better.
Sponsored