Sponsored

Best seat covers for the Gladiator?

bastage

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S w/ Max Tow
Vehicle Showcase
Got my Bartact seat covers installed today.. The fitment of the front was fantastic.. The back not so much. Nothing seems to be quite right back there. Not like super off, but off enough that the center headrest isnt going back in. Im going to pull them & reinstall them with a bit of adjustments in a few weeks after they have had a chance to maybe stretch just a hair.

Biggest problem is that all 10 fingertips hurt from the pulling & stretching trying to get everything where it belongs.
Sponsored

MrFahrenheit

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 FC Red Gladiator Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
I recently got the newish Smittybilt Gen2 neoprene covers in Red and Black. I had been looking for something to cover the leather interior but couldn't bring myself to pay the cost of Bartact (which look really nice!). These were $190 from Quadratec:

https://www.4wheelparts.com/p/smitt...at-cover-kit-red-black-578130/_/R-DSBP-578130

Fitment is good but they are not as bright of a red as in the pictures. Probably match the red dash panels more than the FC Red paint. They give you covers for the front and rear seats, the flip down armrest in back, and all 5 headrests. Installation was pretty straight forward but I did unbolt the front seats to be able to lean them back to make installing the front seat bottoms easier. The front backrest covers have removable panels that let you retain access to the Rubicon Molle panels on the back of the front seats.

These are apparently new enough that they don't have instructions for the rear seats. The instructions that were sent were for a JL. The rear seats were pretty straight forward though and also fit well.

They do have that distinct rubber smell that I'm hoping goes away after a bit.

Fronts:

Jeep Gladiator Best seat covers for the Gladiator? fton seat covers

Rears:

Jeep Gladiator Best seat covers for the Gladiator? rear seat covers

Bulldog10

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Overland Sarge Green Diesel
Occupation
Retired Helicopter Pilot, FAA ATC, Retired Gentleman Farmer Trying to Survive Divorce!
Vehicle Showcase

spectre6000

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
pending
Bartact owners: There are two levels of Bartact covers. It looks like the "tactical" covers have the MOLLE strips in various places, and the "baseline" that doesn't. Neither have any photos worth anything on their website. Could people with Bartact covers post photos of the backs and sides of the seats? The part you sit on seems pretty well accounted for photographically. I'm trying to figure out if the rear seat is worth the "tactical" or just "baseline" level, and I'm curious how the fronts handle the MOLLE panel in the Rubicon trim. Thanks!

bastage

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S w/ Max Tow
Vehicle Showcase
Bartact owners: There are two levels of Bartact covers. It looks like the "tactical" covers have the MOLLE strips in various places, and the "baseline" that doesn't. Neither have any photos worth anything on their website. Could people with Bartact covers post photos of the backs and sides of the seats? The part you sit on seems pretty well accounted for photographically. I'm trying to figure out if the rear seat is worth the "tactical" or just "baseline" level, and I'm curious how the fronts handle the MOLLE panel in the Rubicon trim. Thanks!
The back seat has no Molle in the higher end covers. There isnt anyplace to put it. And I believe they just cover the Rubicon back's so you get the bartact molle instead of the Rubicon's plastic panel.

Sponsored

Weasel Caesar

First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
The back seat has no Molle in the higher end covers. There isnt anyplace to put it. And I believe they just cover the Rubicon back's so you get the bartact molle instead of the Rubicon's plastic panel.
Bastage has it right- the bartacts cover the factory molle panels, but you get expanded coverage-- their molle covers pretty much the entire seat back and wraps around the corners too, so you have angled attachment points (which I found convenient). It also adds some molle coverage along the bottom of each front seat (on the sides, facing the door).
20210515_183213.jpg
20210515_183227.jpg
20210515_183249.jpg

Blue Ridge

First Name
Chip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Willys in sarge green
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Pet shop owner
Did those of you who ordered Smittybilt covers receive molle pouches with them? Some reviews say theirs did and others didn't. Also how was the install? Extreme Terrain's site says 10 minutes to install, but they look awfully tight for that to be accurate.

I'm not 100% sold on Smittybilt and am looking close at Bartact's molle version as well but as with most things like this, have to buy from reviews and photos since I can't actually see any in the wild before making my selection. I like the looks and color options of PRP but molle backs would let me get a few things out from under the backseat.

4xjeepr

First Name
DON
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Gladiator Sport, 06 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon, 95 Wrangler Rio Grande
Have these on order from Quadratec. Customer service says back in stock first of June. Guess I'll see how accurate that will be.
Jeep Gladiator Best seat covers for the Gladiator? Screenshot_20210518-222936_Chrome

brhonemus

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Nissan Arama, 2015 BMW X5
Occupation
Headhunter
Have these on order from Quadratec. Customer service says back in stock first of June. Guess I'll see how accurate that will be.
Jeep Gladiator Best seat covers for the Gladiator? Screenshot_20210518-222936_Chrome
I ordered the same thing about three weeks ago, had two emails saying they don’t have a date yet

4xjeepr

First Name
DON
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Gladiator Sport, 06 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon, 95 Wrangler Rio Grande
I ordered the same thing about three weeks ago, had two emails saying they don’t have a date yet

I called before I ordered and spoke to customer service. I was debating these and Smittybilt gen 2. First part of June is what I was told. I'd it changes, may go the Smittybilt route. Like this color better though. Taking beach trip in August, would like them before then.

Sponsored

eaglerugby04

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gator Rubicon Gladiator, Toyota Prius, Toyota Sienna
Occupation
Network Security
Probably better you don't have a date. I had 3 or 4 dates on mine that were missed before they finally shipped out.

ljn21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mojave
I recently got the newish Smittybilt Gen2 neoprene covers in Red and Black. I had been looking for something to cover the leather interior but couldn't bring myself to pay the cost of Bartact (which look really nice!). These were $190 from Quadratec:

https://www.4wheelparts.com/p/smitt...at-cover-kit-red-black-578130/_/R-DSBP-578130

Fitment is good but they are not as bright of a red as in the pictures. Probably match the red dash panels more than the FC Red paint. They give you covers for the front and rear seats, the flip down armrest in back, and all 5 headrests. Installation was pretty straight forward but I did unbolt the front seats to be able to lean them back to make installing the front seat bottoms easier. The front backrest covers have removable panels that let you retain access to the Rubicon Molle panels on the back of the front seats.

These are apparently new enough that they don't have instructions for the rear seats. The instructions that were sent were for a JL. The rear seats were pretty straight forward though and also fit well.

They do have that distinct rubber smell that I'm hoping goes away after a bit.

Fronts:

fton seat covers.jpg

Rears:

rear seat covers.jpg
what is the side headrest thing on the rear passenger side seat? Looks like it would be good to keep kids heads upright when they fall asleep. Our 9 year old still wants his backed booster seat cause it gives him something to lean his head against.

MrFahrenheit

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 FC Red Gladiator Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
what is the side headrest thing on the rear passenger side seat? Looks like it would be good to keep kids heads upright when they fall asleep. Our 9 year old still wants his backed booster seat cause it gives him something to lean his head against.
Exactly what I got it for. My 8 year old loves it. Got it off that jungle website.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B08C2CTQ82/

Blue Ridge

First Name
Chip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Willys in sarge green
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Pet shop owner
Got Smittybilt G.E.A.R. seat covers installed this week. I like them pretty well, but fit isn't as tight as PRP (nor does install take all afternoon) and there's a small pocket of air where your back goes. Hopefully I can tighten them as time goes on. Also, these came from Extreme Terrain and were supposed to include 7 molle pouches and they weren't in the box. Supposedly they are sending the pouches, but I haven't heard anything yet. In short, I like them and they weren't terribly expensive, but I would have preferred to have gotten everything I ordered. This is on Extreme Terrain and not Smittybilt, though. Also install says 10 minutes, and that's a joke. The headrests take 10 minutes. Maybe you could do it in an hour if you practiced.
NuGfT5x.jpg
Sponsored