Sponsored

Build and Price is up on Jeep.com!!!! (minus the price part)

misanthrope

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bitchin' Schwinn
I stalked this guy a little bit, looks like he's a car salesman from his Tweets.
WHAT THE!????!!!! Is that another one parked next to it?
This is some type of optical illusion.......................
This guy is full of the poo. These are manufacturer test mules. The reps often drive them around to dealerships to hype, but these are in no way for sale. Is the dealership in Michigan? Wrong wheels, no badging, manu plates: no dice.
Sponsored

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jetta TDI RIP, 89' Civic SI, 2019 Pacifica Hybrid, 2020 GLADIATOR SPORT S "GLADYS"
I'm just kinda surprised that 2 michigan gladiators show up at a california dealership, unless they're making the rounds to get sales guys excited?

OP
OP
homerun

homerun

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1996 XJ, 2004 Ford Ranger, 2013 Subaru Impreza, 1996 HD Springer Softtail, past jeep 1995 YJ
Anybody call the dealership yet? Maybe we should blow up their phones and keep them all busy wasting time telling us "we are sorry but those are not for sale". Call it punishment for misleading the internet.

Billy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 TJ, 2017 JKU, 2022 JTRD ordered.
Anybody call the dealership yet? Maybe we should blow up their phones and keep them all busy wasting time telling us "we are sorry but those are not for sale". Call it punishment for misleading the internet.
I like the way you think. :rock:

Sponsored

Billy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Likely response upon inquiry:
"Those two black Gladiators? Oh, I'm sorry sir. We sold those just prior to your arrival (after driving two hours to the dealership). can I interest you in a new JL?"
Ed Zachary.

Billy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I already did the "chat with us" was told somebody would reach out to me. Think their "chat with us" isn't a real person.
Or that person is in India or the Philippines.

Sponsored

chrcal14

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Rubicon
Can't speak to truth, just reporting, but...

Apparently he goes by Ed. Got his direct cell number.

He said the two there are "reserved for our General Managers" and that they're the 2nd biggest dealer in California so they get perks. He said they have more coming the first week of February.

I didn't go much deeper as I didn't want to give away I was calling from PA or the jig would have been up.

He was polite and friendly though. He offered to have me to the dealership to look at them. If you're local give him a call and go see them!

OP
OP
homerun

homerun

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1996 XJ, 2004 Ford Ranger, 2013 Subaru Impreza, 1996 HD Springer Softtail, past jeep 1995 YJ
Ask for Mr. Qubicon. The dealership knows who that is.

They were nice enough after I explained I thought Mr. Qubicon was misleading in his social media posts. The sales manager told me April.

Billy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Can't speak to truth, just reporting, but...

Apparently he goes by Ed. Got his direct cell number.

He said the two there are "reserved for our General Managers" and that they're the 2nd biggest dealer in California so they get perks. He said they have more coming the first week of February.

I didn't go much deeper as I didn't want to give away I was calling from PA or the jig would have been up.

He was polite and friendly though. He offered to have me to the dealership to look at them. If you're local give him a call and go see them!
Yeah, reserved for your Kalifornia GMs, with Michigan plates... :facepalm:

They are no doubt from a local tech/development center, and the area FCA rep proctored a surprise demo ride for the GMs. Nothing more.

bangolia

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKU
I chatted with him on instagram, he said these are test units for them to try out but they get to keep them. They are letting them go in February and will have pricing on them in a week or so.

5JeepsAz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1964 Kaiser-Willys Jeep Gladiator (SJ) 2dr long bed pickup truck
Build Thread
Link
Yeah but JT's.
Two of them.
Outside of the wire.
Two together, already modified with shared parts, no longer factory.
On a dealer lot!!!!!!!!

Friends, this is PROGRESS.
Sponsored