Sponsored

Colors: What color will your Gladiator be?

What color will your Gladiator be?

• Total voters

JustSomeGuy

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Outback XT, 2005 Outback 2.5i, 2004 Miata, 2018 Civic
I really want Mojito, but since that's not even listed as late availability, I will probably wait to see Gator in person before I decide between that and Punk'n.
This exactly. From what I've seen so far, Gator will be far too muted for me. I hope that seeing it in person will change my mind because I'd much rather have green than orange. This world needs more color.
Sponsored

DMoney

First Name
Dillon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 Mitsubishi Montero Sport w/ 1.5 inch lift.
Occupation
Freight-liner Diesel Technician
I just want whatever that orange color was at the LA show! I can't seem to figure out any details on it though. There's no way that's the Punk'n Metalic. I wonder if they'll do any limited production in that color as they did for Nacho (which I managed to pick up for my JLU :D).
Punk'n

Wraith

First Name
Wraith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU my 19th Jeep
I just want whatever that orange color was at the LA show! I can't seem to figure out any details on it though. There's no way that's the Punk'n Metalic. I wonder if they'll do any limited production in that color as they did for Nacho (which I managed to pick up for my JLU :D).
The color of the Gladiator at the reveal was Punk'n Orange Metallic. Common color between the JL and JT that looks very different in various lights.

Wraith

First Name
Wraith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU my 19th Jeep
Personally, I am a huge fan of silver Jeep's but Hydro Blue has sort of grabbed my attention. I want to see some actual images of it on the Gladiator before making my decision versus the renders which always look off color wise. My wife wants Punk'n, I want Billet Silver or Hydro Blue, and my kids want Hydro Blue. I have no idea what color I am ending up with.

JJStasen

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
03 RAM, 12 Tahoe, 97 TJ [RIP 99 XJ ton's and 35's]
Vehicle Showcase
Black, like my soul and my coffee.

Sponsored

DMoney

First Name
Dillon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 Mitsubishi Montero Sport w/ 1.5 inch lift.
Occupation
Freight-liner Diesel Technician
Personally, I am a huge fan of silver Jeep's but Hydro Blue has sort of grabbed my attention. I want to see some actual images of it on the Gladiator before making my decision versus the renders which always look off color wise. My wife wants Punk'n, I want Billet Silver or Hydro Blue, and my kids want Hydro Blue. I have no idea what color I am ending up with.
In 2015 the jk had hydro blue. It would give you a good idea on what it would look like. It's not like the basic shape of Jeeps has changed.
I plan on buying a hydro blue jeep but it is always a good idea to look at all the colors in person. When the JL came out I thought mojito was going to be ugly but then I saw a mojito in person and now mojito is my favorite JL color.

lrtexasman

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tahoe
Prefer Granite but will due to late availability will most likely go with Silver. However if pricing is outrageous for a few months, then I will transition to Granite.

Sponsored

homerun

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1996 XJ, 2004 Ford Ranger, 2013 Subaru Impreza, 1996 HD Springer Softtail, past jeep 1995 YJ
I'm stuck between granite or sting gray
I looked at these at the dealer on the JLs yesterday. I like granite better, however sting gray is more unique as the granite looks like the same gray on every other manufacturer. Also there is a lot of metallic in granite, that makes touch ups to the paint much, much harder.

Karnaj

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Town & Country, 2002 Camry, 2003 Grand Am, 2021 Deisel JTR.
Occupation
Union Electrician
If your house is anything like mine.....Punk'n. ;)

lookitsadam

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU
I really want to like Gobi but I think it's a little too light for my taste. If it was closer to the tan color available on Tacomas I'd be more interested.

I currently have a white JLU and am debating going red or sting gray when I trade it in for a Gladiator.

WarHawk18

First Name
Raif
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler TJ, Cherokee Trailhawk, Gen 2 Raptor, ordered JLU Rubicon Diesel
Really??? After a year of looking at that red dash and hating it, I see the Gobi JT in person L.A. Auto Show and thought finally, someone at Jeep finally got color coordinated.

Ended up liking it a lot with the red stitching, red buttons, and other red accents. But only with Gobi and Sting Gray colors. Probably looks good with White too.

I'm sure you could choose from 100s of colors and have the dash inset area vinyl wrapped.
Yeah the red looks good. The Gobi JT at the auto show had the red dash but when you build it online you don’t get the red option. Not sure if that’s something that will change once they officially have it available.
Sponsored