Sponsored

Colors: What color will your Gladiator be?

What color will your Gladiator be?

• Total voters

Meepmeepjeep

First Name
Julia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JL, 2015 Wrangler Sport
Ok so I really like this Gladiator. I'm so glad they came out with a dark green-the Gator looks really good! It would be so difficult to choose between this, silver, or Sting gray...What would you all get? Why no Ocean Blue option-does anyone know?

IMG_3379.JPG
Sponsored

eternus

First Name
Jody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sting-Gray Sport S Max Tow
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Product Manager
(You should move this over to the general section, not the ordering section... won't get much activity here.)

DMoney

First Name
Dillon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 Mitsubishi Montero Sport w/ 1.5 inch lift.
Occupation
Freight-liner Diesel Technician
I'm gonna get a hydro blue sport.
download (4).jpeg

image-1237775643.jpg

But I might change my mind when I see a gator gladiator. But right now I'm pretty solid on a getting a hydro blue.

Troybilt

First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Website
troynemitz.smugmug.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR
Occupation
Parks Operations
I was thinking of holding off on my order until Gobi came out. Now it looks like you do not get the red rubicon trim with some colors Gobi being one of them. If that is correct and I can indeed afford the Rubicon I will be sticking with White.

If you still get the red trim or the Rubi is overpriced then I'm back to deciding if I have it in me to hold off on my order for Gobi.

Sponsored

2020 SCRAMBLER

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
...it looks like you do not get the red rubicon trim with some colors Gobi being one of them...
Really??? After a year of looking at that red dash and hating it, I see the Gobi JT in person L.A. Auto Show and thought finally, someone at Jeep finally got color coordinated.

Ended up liking it a lot with the red stitching, red buttons, and other red accents. But only with Gobi and Sting Gray colors. Probably looks good with White too.

I'm sure you could choose from 100s of colors and have the dash inset area vinyl wrapped.

Ian cj10

First Name
ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1984 cj10 pickup ,1983 sj cherokee with 6.2l chev diesel, 1974 cj6 ,1966 willys pick up 1970 dodge challenger 1974 cj5 project 2012 holden colorado
ill have to wait & see whats available when they get here but im loving Gobi,Sting grey & Gator so i wont know for at least another year at best guess:(

RedTRex

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 JKU / 2014 WK2 Diesel
Damn, I am having a really hard time deciding as I like White, Gobi and Gator. From pics so far I think the she looks really good in Gobi. Good thing is I am waiting for diesel so I will have plenty of opportunity to see all in person.

DMoney

First Name
Dillon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 Mitsubishi Montero Sport w/ 1.5 inch lift.
Occupation
Freight-liner Diesel Technician
We should really put the polling feature in this thread. I would like to see the percentages of who wants what and who can't decide.

Sponsored

ryanwhiteaker

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JLU Sahara - Nacho! / '79 IH Scout II / '13 X5 / '02 540i M
I just want whatever that orange color was at the LA show! I can't seem to figure out any details on it though. There's no way that's the Punk'n Metalic. I wonder if they'll do any limited production in that color as they did for Nacho (which I managed to pick up for my JLU :D).

Karnivoolfan

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Baja
I'm torn between the Hydro Blue and Gobi although I hope the Mojito is an option some day. I can't choose.....

lookitsadam

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU
I just want whatever that orange color was at the LA show! I can't seem to figure out any details on it though. There's no way that's the Punk'n Metalic. I wonder if they'll do any limited production in that color as they did for Nacho (which I managed to pick up for my JLU :D).
If you're talking about the Rubicon with the dirt bikes I'm pretty sure it was just red. The lighting really had me confused in some of those pictures.

Casique

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 HA Gladiator, 2011 FLHX, 2022 MDX
I'm sold on Gobi!

jeepinjon

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JK
I want Gobi, but with the red accents on the interior of the Rubicon I am thinking I might go with red.
Sponsored