Sponsored

Finally available! > 2020 Jeep Gladiator Accessories - Trailer Brake Controller - 82215652

DesertDog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Colorado
Bottom line...

I think this is great news.

Now for the Diesel so I can place my order and actually climb I 80 through Parly’s Canyon while pulling a 4000 pound trailer.
Sponsored

one2doo

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT White Rubicon ,2018 Ram 2500 4x4 Cummins,2005 Dodge Ram 2500 4x4 Cummins, Mahindra Roxor,2018 .
I don't know about anything on the 'Left of steering wheel' but the photo matches the 12V outlet perfectly...

Screen Shot 2020-02-08 at 3.11.13 PM.png
That’s where it goes I found the instructions. Don’t remember the site.

Mattdaddy1974

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR
The controller and status display are mounted in the dashboard to the left of the steering wheel, and the included control lever can activate the trailer brakes independent of the truck`s brakes.

futzin'

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 JTR, '15 Durango Citadel, '06 Suburban 2500 8L
The controller and status display are mounted in the dashboard to the left of the steering wheel, and the included control lever can activate the trailer brakes independent of the truck`s brakes.
I'm on the edge of my seat on this . . . the back seat, but still . . . ;)

eaglerugby04

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gator Rubicon Gladiator, Toyota Prius, Toyota Sienna
Occupation
Network Security
I just got an email for my order from BAM. While it was available for order they sent me an update asking if I wanted to keep it since it will not ship till april. :(

Sponsored

one2doo

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT White Rubicon ,2018 Ram 2500 4x4 Cummins,2005 Dodge Ram 2500 4x4 Cummins, Mahindra Roxor,2018 .
I just got an email for my order from BAM. While it was available for order they sent me an update asking if I wanted to keep it since it will not ship till april. :(
Got the same email.

eaglerugby04

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gator Rubicon Gladiator, Toyota Prius, Toyota Sienna
Occupation
Network Security
Got the same email.
Just re-read the email, realized is says "backordered till at least april" Thinking about canceling the order now, going with redarc. Probably reaching out to redarc first about water resistance though since I am assuming the Mopar one has that given that the JL/JT have to pass their test.

12BNNT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR
There is two tow packages though, I understand what you’re saying but this should’ve been part of the “max” tow package! Buyers have a choice between the two!
I can agree with ya on that. Max tow gets a few things (different axles, springs, flares) for $650 more compared to the regular tow package but a “max” tow package should include a controller. Of course, if it did they’d probably charge $1300 for it so you’d still be paying $300 for the controller.

Sandbox20

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator 1980 CJ5
My daughter ordered one for me at the dealership where she works...$246...not until April.

Bbannongmu

First Name
JTR.Spartacus
Threads
Reaction score
Website
m.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Certified Emergency Manager
Vehicle Showcase
Got the back ordered email from BAM. Don’t need to tow anything heavy right now so I guess I’ll wait until April. If it get delayed again I’ll bail and do redarc

Sponsored

Slapping_Rabbits

First Name
Nirzwan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep gladiator Rubicon, triumph rocket iii roadster
Damn hell ass butt! That's expensive and you lose the 12v outlet! I need that outlet for my backup camera. Well I guess I'll be going 3rd party. Would've been nice to have an integrated controller instead of a box that I'll hit my leg on but whatever.

TheNewWampsCat

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ram 1500
Damn hell ass butt! That's expensive and you lose the 12v outlet! I need that outlet for my backup camera. Well I guess I'll be going 3rd party. Would've been nice to have an integrated controller instead of a box that I'll hit my leg on but whatever.
I’ll be going third party also but there’s some out there that the actual box is tucked away and you have just a knob for control in the dash! Research some of the other posts on the subject. Redarc will most likely be the winner for my business.

Slapping_Rabbits

First Name
Nirzwan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep gladiator Rubicon, triumph rocket iii roadster
I’ll be going third party also but there’s some out there that the actual box is tucked away and you have just a knob for control in the dash! Research some of the other posts on the subject. Redarc will most likely be the winner for my business.
Let me know what you get. Im in a bit of a rush.

Kross

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1993 W250, 2006 XK
Since the JT comes stick with a backup camera, what backup camera do you need the outlet for?
Sponsored