Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Automotive LED Manufacturer
@ORACLElights Im sure its been said o. Here before. The members here would love to be a part of your Beta Testing by providing real world feed back on the design and functionality.
Hi Robert, thanks for your reply and for your enthusiasm! We have seen these comments and will certainly let you know should we have any opportunity for consumer beta testing with forum members. We have gathered feedback using many methods including this for other products, although each product development process requires different methods from our end. We are happy to provide any updates accordingly.
-Rachel
Sponsored

ORACLElights

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Automotive LED Manufacturer
We are excited to unveil the prototype lights and post photos very soon. We also plan to have them on display at Jeep Beach in Daytona next week for those of you attending the event!

For now here is another teaser! :)

Jeep Gladiator Flush Mount Tail Lights Jeep Gladiator W:Oracle Products.442

Dc71z28

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 gladiator sport s
We are excited to unveil the prototype lights and post photos very soon. We also plan to have them on display at Jeep Beach in Daytona next week for those of you attending the event!

Perfect!!

Sponsored

JRobes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Sport S Max Tow, 2004 WJ Overland
Occupation
Enginerd

That almost looks like you're planning on making a tailgate portion to make it a racetrack style light... 😁

Sponsored

drace99

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Chevrolet Corvette
My paypal account is ready for purchase!!!

syreeves

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTR 6MT, 2013 Volvo XC90, 2003 LR Disco
Occupation
Liquor Attorney. So not all bad...
Hey @ORACLElights - I'm not sure if anyone has asked this but it would be awesome if your design accommodates some kind of guard - there are lots of ways to do this but only you know how to build it in. I'm thinking of something that would prevent an errant branch from cracking the light. Not something that would protect from a bolder scrape...

This is an example of a corner light guard made for classic range rovers - the more modern versions for Landrover Discovery's came in plastic which was not as effective but didn't rust either which is important for us mall crawler types... I'm just saying that if you can design a solution with this kind of protection you could easily charge idiots like me $150 or so for something that will cost you $2 to make out of plastic, or $10 out of metal... and I suspect a lot of people would add this to their light order. Think of it as the upsell product where you make real cash on captured customers.
Jeep Gladiator Flush Mount Tail Lights 1618407537183
Sponsored