First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
92 miata & cherokee, 06 ram 2500, 15 mustang,
Occupation
Aircraft Examiner
My truck did have rear turn signal codes stored. I had turned the diagnostics off yesterday but didn't think about the codes until today.

I cleared the codes and ran the signals with the auto headlights on for 20 seconds each and no more hyper flash or warnings in the cluster. I didn't try the turn signals with the headlights and brake depressed though.
Sponsored

jimbom

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 6-Speed Rubicon Gator Gladiator, 2015 Infiniti Q60 6-Speed Sport Coupe (wife's, really), 2003 5-speed Honda Civic Coupe, 1960-something Jeep Gladiator (Matchbox)
Since you have the Tazer already installed, all you need to do is go in and follow the instructions below

1636663790576.png
I'm having the same problem. Erratic/fast dash indicator, occasional "turn signal out" message. I don't have the Tazer. I originally had LEDs so I removed the resister as instructed. Is there any reason to think that putting that back in the loop would fix the problem we're seeing?

I do like the look of the lights, but this is just too distracting and annoying. If there is no fix outside of investing in a Tazer, I'll have to return these tail lights.

MrFahrenheit

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 FC Red Gladiator Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
I originally had LEDs so I removed the resister as instructed. Is there any reason to think that putting that back in the loop would fix the problem we're seeing?
No, If you had factory LEDs then you should not be using the resistor. Using it will not solve the problem. Currently, the only solution for Factory LEDs that have issues is to use a programmer. Oracle is working on some fix for LED customers.

DronePilot

First Name
Edwin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator 2020 Sport S
Occupation
Retired U.S Army
Just got mine on yesterday and am really enjoying them. Replaced halogens on a 2020 Sport S and have a slight strobing on the reverse lights, but still very bright and both on. When I remote started in the garage this morning, the back was much brighter than with the halogens. I underestimated how much it contributes to a blacked out look once you lose the big red squares
How long did you have to wait after initial order until delivery?

Sponsored

DronePilot

First Name
Edwin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator 2020 Sport S
Occupation
Retired U.S Army
I was part of the group buy back in April/May and got them a few weeks ago. Not sure how long current wait is if you order today
Thanks I'm not sure bud I probably cancel.

zuki_dan

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
92 miata & cherokee, 06 ram 2500, 15 mustang,
Occupation
Aircraft Examiner
Northridge currently has them in stock.

I bought from them during black friday and got them in 3 days. Broke my passenger tail light in Windrock Park back in November.

JP_Oracle

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
JP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JTR
I'm having the same problem. Erratic/fast dash indicator, occasional "turn signal out" message. I don't have the Tazer. I originally had LEDs so I removed the resister as instructed. Is there any reason to think that putting that back in the loop would fix the problem we're seeing?

I do like the look of the lights, but this is just too distracting and annoying. If there is no fix outside of investing in a Tazer, I'll have to return these tail lights.
Hi!

Per my earlier post, we don't have a non-programmer solution yet, but we're working on one! Fill out this form to get on the waiting list: https://forms.gle/BzUYkNamRzWuybqc9

As of now, the only solution available for LED Equipped Jeeps is the Tazer or JSCAN. Honestly, I am seeing the JSCAN as being a better option, as it's much cheaper than the Tazer and a bit more specific in terms of lighting settings.

MR GRANITE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Mojave Gobi
Hi!

Per my earlier post, we don't have a non-programmer solution yet, but we're working on one! Fill out this form to get on the waiting list: https://forms.gle/BzUYkNamRzWuybqc9

As of now, the only solution available for LED Equipped Jeeps is the Tazer or JSCAN. Honestly, I am seeing the JSCAN as being a better option, as it's much cheaper than the Tazer and a bit more specific in terms of lighting settings.
FYI-JSCAN does not fix all issues! See my earlier posts.

SpecialK

First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Sport
Occupation
Disabled Vet
For the JT's with halogen package and had the reverse light issue(s)flicker on/off. I received my (2)10w resistors from Oracle and can confirm it will fix the issue(without a tazer). Thank you Oracle, greatly appreciated. It did fix my issue

1A2AFFA4-2AC5-4444-957D-536FA9F14813_1_201_a.jpeg

EFEE9138-B16E-4389-8356-67B35C0D9B3E_1_201_a.jpeg

Sponsored

SpecialK

First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Sport
Occupation
Disabled Vet
Hey Everyone!

At the moment, we have a confirmed working solution we'd like to offer those of you who:
  • Have a Halogen equipped Jeep
  • Have the Flush Mount Tail-Lights installed
  • Are experiencing the Reverse Light strobing or shutting down
This solution involves tapping in a small resistor to the reverse light wires on each tail-light. The wires are pictured here:

Jeep Gladiator Flush Mount Tail Lights EFEE9138-B16E-4389-8356-67B35C0D9B3E_1_201_a

We will be happy to ship the parts needed to do this for anyone who has already installed the tail-lights and are experiencing this issue. Anyone who has not yet received the tail-lights, please install them first and confirm the issue occurs before requesting these parts, as it does not occur on every Jeep.

To request these parts, simply complete this form: https://forms.gle/amY935MWuiuGp7Gv8

Once this form is filled out, one of our customer support reps will get the parts shipped to you right away.

NOTE: Currently, this solution only applies to users with Factory Halogen Equipped Jeeps. We are still working on a non-programmer solution for signal out error for Factory LED Equipped Jeeps.

Complete this form to get on the waiting list for that:
https://forms.gle/BzUYkNamRzWuybqc9

**Please do not DM this parts request on the forum**
It worked perfect. Thank you

EFEE9138-B16E-4389-8356-67B35C0D9B3E_1_201_a.jpeg

JP_Oracle

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
JP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JTR
FYI-JSCAN does not fix all issues! See my earlier posts.
Highly recommend you reach out to JSCAN support. There are several other members who have had zero issues since doing re-config with theirs.

jimbom

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 6-Speed Rubicon Gator Gladiator, 2015 Infiniti Q60 6-Speed Sport Coupe (wife's, really), 2003 5-speed Honda Civic Coupe, 1960-something Jeep Gladiator (Matchbox)
Hi!

Thanks, I've already filled that out. I misunderstood and took it that the Tazer/Jscan were to be the only fix. Just as an FYI, my problem is actually getting worse and I pretty much get the "turn signal out" message every time I start up.

SpecialK

First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Sport
Occupation
Disabled Vet
Happy to help!
Have to give an update to fix. The supplied new (2x)10w resistors don't seem to have solved the issue with the reverse lights working correctly. I installed both new resistors yesterday and all worked fine. Parked Gladiator in garage overnight, started truck,revese lights are still doing the on/off thing. adding the 2 new resistors doesn't seem to have fixed the issue.
Sponsored