First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21’ Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Electrical
With mine I negotiated the trade at time of order and locked in the incentives. May be different by dealer.
Hmm. See I’ve heard of people doing this but Gupton is not. I asked about getting September’s now that my cars built on the off chance October doesn’t exist but no commitment on that.

Advertisement

Last edited:

Dennis K

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Website
fineartamerica.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator, Gecko Sport S with Mack's Toe
Occupation
Ret
So when you build one at a dealership how do they do your trade in value on your current car? Do they give you a rate at the time of building or is it afterwards when your vehicle get delivered
My trade-in has increased in value over $1500. Negotiations are open until the papers are signed...

Revjonesy

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator
base Sport like me, you’re going to be waiting awhile. I ordered mine way back on 7/27, it’s regressed once now and went from a 9/15 to a 10/12 ship date.
Why do you say that? Plenty of people here have been between 8 and 10 weeks for all models. I don't know why a base would be any different. In fact, I would assume a speedier build and ship. Just curious

Green_2021

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator (on order)
Occupation
Pipefitter
Why do you say that? Plenty of people here have been between 8 and 10 weeks for all models. I don't know why a base would be any different. In fact, I would assume a speedier build and ship. Just curious
I ordered my Sport S on 7/26 and it had been “scheduling parts” for 53 days. Now it’s “all parts are acquired and your Jeep is waiting production”. The less optioned models seem to be taking significantly longer.

Jawjadawg

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 Jeep Renegade Trailhawk, 21 Gladiator Mojave
So as of today I'm seriously thinking of special ordering a Mojave,. I have a sell value for my 21 JLU Rubicon for $47K+ at webuyanycar.com but concerned if I wait for an order 2 months from now I will be gambling that I may or may not loose my proverbial a#$. I have asked the sales rep about trading in my JLU we will see what they say. Sell the JLU and buy off the lot and play ff games or order and play the river? Thoughts from the peanut gallery?

Sponsored

Challenger85

First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21’ Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Electrical
So as of today I'm seriously thinking of special ordering a Mojave,. I have a sell value for my 21 JLU Rubicon for $47K+ at webuyanycar.com but concerned if I wait for an order 2 months from now I will be gambling that I may or may not loose my proverbial a#$. I have asked the sales rep about trading in my JLU we will see what they say. Sell the JLU and buy off the lot and play ff games or order and play the river? Thoughts from the peanut gallery?
I waited a week too long and lost 4K, I’d jump on it now if you can. It’s different for me as I have a work vehicle so not having a personal was more of an inconvenience than anything. But they built mine in 4 weeks for what that’s worth.

Gwenfarr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mini Cooper Countryman, JT Granite Crystal OTW
Crap, punched in wrong month. FIXED

JT Sport
Granite
Soft Top
Max Tow

Plain and simple!

Ordered 9/4
VIN 9/6
Acquiring Parts 9/7 - Present

Anyone else on this order date or close within a week?
Other than a Freedom Top, you and I are same Model, color and tow package. ordered 8/19 as of Friday... still finding the parts.

Gwenfarr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mini Cooper Countryman, JT Granite Crystal OTW
They are prioritizing higher trim models for the better profit, some fly out the door within a few weeks. $$$$$

VolatileA

First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Website
bit.ly
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sting-Ray Gladiator Mojave
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Trader & Educator + A/V
I ordered on 9/8 and have a long wait ahead of me. I was told 12-15 weeks when I ordered. Chat had no info for me when I checked in a few days back.
12-15 weeks?!

Yeeesh.

Jefe1018

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JT Rubi Ecodiesel
Build Thread
Link
Just received an email from my salesman saying my manual Rubi will be delivered on 10/7.

Ordered 8/26.

Jeep Chat told me on 9/16 that it had all parts and was waiting on build date. Fingers crossed that delivery date holds.
That is awesome! I’ve been harassing Jeep Chat, but most I’ve gotten is let’s acquired but no build date. I ordered my JTRD on 8/25. Hopefully I get news like this soon too.

Sponsored

trailless

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTRD
https://fcacommunity.force.com/Jeep/s/knowledge

There is a "Chat" button at the top left. It's black when you can actually chat with someone. When it's grey and you can't click it, it means that Jeep Chat is not available at the moment, such as on Sunday's. Check tomorrow during business hours and it'll let you chat with someone. Just ask them for an update.

badger719

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Sport
Been seeing some chatter on the car hauler fb groups that FCA has cut car hauler rates out of their US factories by 38 percent....could be why we are seeing a shipping backlog here.

Not sure if this applies to Toledo plant but it's a possible explanation for why shipping is taking so long.

Challenger85

First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21’ Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Electrical
Been seeing some chatter on the car hauler fb groups that FCA has cut car hauler rates out of their US factories by 38 percent....could be why we are seeing a shipping backlog here.

Not sure if this applies to Toledo plant but it's a possible explanation for why shipping is taking so long.
💩

Jefe1018

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JT Rubi Ecodiesel
Build Thread
Link

I suppose this makes sense as to why a number of vehicles are close to the plant, but have been in shipping status for weeks, if the murmuring holds true.

Advertisement

Advertisement