Gladiator Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking

Sublime

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gecko Green 2021 Sport S
Still negotiating on a Mojave factory order, unfortunately the dealer added a $2000 to the MSRP calling it an "adjusted market value" and within the 7% off invoice is 3% conditional to financing...
Run away from that dealer. There is a dealer in MD offering a decent discount if your willing to drive.

Advertisement

Jawjadawg

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 Jeep Renegade Trailhawk, 21 Gladiator Mojave
So as of today I'm seriously thinking of special ordering a Mojave,. I have a sell value for my 21 JLU Rubicon for $47K+ at webuyanycar.com but concerned if I wait for an order 2 months from now I will be gambling that I may or may not loose my proverbial a#$. I have asked the sales rep about trading in my JLU we will see what they say. Sell the JLU and buy off the lot and play ff games or order and play the river? Thoughts from the peanut gallery?
Sorry I stand corrected its a 3K adjusted market value....

Jefe1018

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JT Rubi Ecodiesel
Build Thread
Link
Still negotiating on a Mojave factory order, unfortunately the dealer added a $2000 to the MSRP calling it an "adjusted market value" and within the 7% off invoice is 3% conditional to financing...
Screw that noise. You look to only be about a 10 hour drive from Gupton in Tennessee. I would drive 10 hours to save $2,000. Worst case you use their quote to have your dealer come within $500.00.

https://www.jeepgladiatorforum.com/forum/threads/gupton-motors-up-to-8-below-invoice.34440/

MDPensFan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator JTO, 2017 Grand Cherokee
Sorry I stand corrected its a 3K adjusted market value....
I ordered from Chapman, about a two hour drive from me. I’ve heard others say Koons is offering decent deals as well.

These forums are the bane of a shady dealer’s existence. Knowledge is power.

Jawjadawg

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

Sponsored

Jawjadawg

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I ordered from Chapman, about a two hour drive from me. I’ve heard others say Koons is offering decent deals as well.

These forums are the bane of a shady dealer’s existence. Knowledge is power.
I bought my JLU Rubicon from Ourisman in Bowie but not sure about their orders...I will not name the current dealership I'm dealing with unless they fail to comeback with a reasonable offer. Got to play the game...(insert HHH Theme Song The Game by Motorhead)

Jefe1018

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JT Rubi Ecodiesel
Build Thread
Link
I bought my JLU Rubicon from Ourisman in Bowie but not sure about their orders...I will not name the current dealership I'm dealing with unless they fail to comeback with a reasonable offer. Got to play the game...(insert HHH Theme Song The Game by Motorhead)
Every time a new vehicle is released I get excited about, this 'game' you have to play with dealers usually makes me not want to spend $50,000+. I'm glad there are still some up front and honest dealers out there.

dbmcubs21

First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JT Overland Eco Diesel
Occupation
CPA
Getting a little bummed. Was hoping my truck would end up at Gupton's this week so I could pick it up Friday or Saturday. Haven't heard anything yet so it looks like it will be at least another week and likely into October. Hoping the Overland incentives don't decrease again for my zip code (went down $500 this month compared to August).

Sponsored

Panthers65

First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NA
Occupation
Account Manager
I noticed that also. Maybe the plant is shut down again....:surprised:
nah I think there is an issue I noticed this morning I hit refresh but it's still has the updated date of yesterday 9/21. first time I've noticed it not updating to the current date.

Glendawg619

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 2 door JKR, '20 JTR, '21 JTR Diesel
Build Thread
Link
8-12-21 Ordered a JTR Diesel on 8-12-21 from petersons in Nampa id. Vin on 8-13-21. Its moving a bit quicker than I had anticipated.

*update
8-27-2021 Order is in D1 status (schedules for assembly) with an estimated ship date of 09/10/2021

9-9-2021 Jeep chat told me that the vehicle is in the paint stage today. getting closer!

9-13-2021 Jeep chat says the vehicle is in shipping stage. eta for delivery is 09/25/2021- 10/05/2021
Now its time to figure out the logistics of flying out to nampa to pick it up. Should I book a flight now for 10/06 or wait till we get a little closer to the date?

9-22-2021 I spoke to kent yesterday, he says that the truck has been on a rail and has made it to Utah, so its fairly close to the dealership in idaho, and that it should be ready to go by the end of the month. Flight tickets have been booked for the 6th of next month! almost there

Challenger85

First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21’ Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Electrical
I don’t want to ruffle any feathers. But I’ve been told and seen online that FCA has incentive protection for when the car is ordered. You can accept them when you order or accept them when you take delivery but cannot combine. I was never given this option and im pretty sure august was a better incentive month. But I can’t find the details for last month. Am I on a losing path if I bring this up? I feel like it’s technically my right.

badger719

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Sport
I don’t want to ruffle any feathers. But I’ve been told and seen online that FCA has incentive protection for when the car is ordered. You can accept them when you order or accept them when you take delivery but cannot combine. I was never given this option and im pretty sure august was a better incentive month. But I can’t find the details for last month. Am I on a losing path if I bring this up? I feel like it’s technically my right.
Everything I've seen and heard points to rebates only applying at time of delivery. Never heard of being able to chose between either time period.

Phishs

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 JTM, 21 JTR (traded)
Everything I've seen and heard points to rebates only applying at time of delivery. Never heard of being able to chose between either time period.
My dealer locked in the incentives that were available when I ordered and said the only way it would change is if they were better when it came in. They wouldn’t go any lower. Maybe up to each dealer. Idk

Advertisement

Advertisement