Gladiator Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking

Stylinhonda

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
I guess you don’t really want to get those emails lol. Jeep Cares assigns a Jeep Brand Ambassador when your build takes too long or is in the same stage for a long time.

They assigned Jeff to my build after mine was in the same stage for a month or so.

Bumpy Ride

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
I guess you don’t really want to get those emails lol. Jeep Cares assigns a Jeep Brand Ambassador when your build takes too long or is in the same stage for a long time.

They assigned Jeff to my build after mine was in the same stage for a month or so.
Yikes. Gotcha. Best of luck on your order!

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
loaner
Occupation
IT guy
I seem to be going backwards in this whole process.

My 11/12 chat with Jeep: "dealer ETA of 11/16/2020 - 11/30/2020"
My 11/17 chat with Jeep: "Vehicle shows an ETA of 11/24/2020 - 12/08/2020 which is subject to change "
My 11/24 chat with Jeep: "The vehicle is approved for shipment but not scheduled. It is waiting to be shipped from the plant"

Sponsored

CCOlotti

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Rubicon Eco Diesel
Vehicle Showcase
So found out everything was done at the uplifter but instead of posting KZ status as we were told today it is now in JS (shipped to storage) so trying to find out what happened. :mad:

b-roc

First Name
Broc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTM
My wait is just about over!

Jeep Gladiator Gladiator Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking 9D177173-0B10-4857-AF2B-D3BCDB652E9B

Picking it up tomorrow morning!

Best of luck to all of you other people waiting. It certainly is a journey.
Congratulations ... glad to see that your wait is over.

Surffisher2a

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave and 2021 Wrangler Unlimited Sahara
Occupation
IT Manager
Still waiting here:
Ordered: 10/10
VIN:10/14
11/7: Built pending installation of additional features or optional equipment (bed liner?)
11/23: The jeep is in Quality Inspections (no delivery dates yet)

Seems to me my build went backwards according to the build info we have. It should have went to the body vendor for accessories after the inspection process, not before.

Gulf_coasterHTX

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Subaru Ascent, '21 Gladiator Sport S Diesel
Occupation
Petroleum Engineer
Mine still in optional accessories phase, been there for about a week now. Ordered 10/26

Sponsored

b-roc

First Name
Broc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTM
Still waiting here:
Ordered: 10/10
VIN:10/14
11/7: Built pending installation of additional features or optional equipment (bed liner?)
11/23: The jeep is in Quality Inspections (no delivery dates yet)

Seems to me my build went backwards according to the build info we have. It should have went to the body vendor for accessories after the inspection process, not before.
Mine did the same ... at least per jeep chat reporting ... it was in the "inspection" phase for 2 or 3 days ... without the build status code, my guess is that this was actually just staging/storage before shipping given the typical build sequence & timing in retrospect, but nobody wants to hear that their jeep is in storage!

Darrin NC

First Name
Darrin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra, Rav 4 Highlander, Corolla XSE
Occupation
self
Ordered 9-26
in Body Vendor status as of Monday.
Willys Sting Grey manual, bedliner, few more goodies

ssteve

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
camaro, audi Q, cj2a, ram
Just confirmed my order with my dealer today. Said he will be placing the order friday. I am wondering what happens if I back out on the order once its placed? My salesperson said "we can talk about it friday". Considering I have never ordered a vehicle I would like to know what I am up against. If the order takes way longer than he is telling me(6-8 weeks. No accessories so hopefully that helps) and I can find something suitable on a lot then I would like the option to back out and just buy the truck from a dealer.

ssrgeoff

First Name
Geoff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 JLURD '21 JTR,
I would imagine you may only end up forfeiting your deposit.

Gulf_coasterHTX

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Subaru Ascent, '21 Gladiator Sport S Diesel
Occupation
Petroleum Engineer
Just confirmed my order with my dealer today. Said he will be placing the order friday. I am wondering what happens if I back out on the order once its placed? My salesperson said "we can talk about it friday". Considering I have never ordered a vehicle I would like to know what I am up against. If the order takes way longer than he is telling me(6-8 weeks. No accessories so hopefully that helps) and I can find something suitable on a lot then I would like the option to back out and just buy the truck from a dealer.
make sure you have in writing what the deal is, if there is a deposit, is it refundable or not, and in what conditions? The first dealer I went to gave me a fully refundable $500 deposit, the second dealer (found a much better deal afterwards that first dealer wasn’t willing to match) gave me a NON refundable $500 deposit. Went back to dealer #1 and they gave me money back no questions asked.

Dealer #2 said they couldn’t do refundable deposit because I was ordering a diesel

Advertisement

Advertisement