First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JTRD Stingray
Occupation
Facility Planner
Picked up my JTRD Thursday from Gupton Motors. Daniel was very responsive and reasonable. From the first email 5/16 till hand shake on 7/15. He gave me what I asked for on my trade, fair financing rates and no pressure approach. Highly recommended and will do business again. I drove my 12’ JK Call Of Duty, from Albany NY to Springfield TN, approximately 1050 mi., 15 hours with pit stops along the way. Driving the new Jeep back was a good time and ride was so nice.

FYI, Nashville is a must see and only 45 mins south of Gupton. It’s riddled with history, architecture, nightlife and party people. The last pic is Sunday at 12
50651AFE-07BB-45D0-AE84-3C721891CB61.jpeg
62B7392B-0BA2-4900-845E-8A8925C138F7.jpeg
69BFD7BA-4583-48B4-9E09-EC615E70A731.jpeg

63C3F9DF-A11D-4C3B-9806-C7B0E2BD7B66.jpeg

VolatileA

First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Website
bit.ly
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sting-Ray Gladiator Mojave
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Trader & Educator + A/V
Everyone has mentioned Gupton being the best price. So far my local dealer is beating them.
None of my local dealers would beat them, Central Texas.

Sponsored

Billyrock

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hummer and Saturn Sky
Occupation
retired
Picked up my JTRD Thursday from Gupton Motors. Daniel was very responsive and reasonable. From the first email 5/16 till hand shake on 7/15. He gave me what I asked for on my trade, fair financing rates and no pressure approach. Highly recommended and will do business again. I drove my 12’ JK Call Of Duty, from Albany NY to Springfield TN, approximately 1050 mi., 15 hours with pit stops along the way. Driving the new Jeep back was a good time and ride was so nice.

FYI, Nashville is a must see and only 45 mins south of Gupton. It’s riddled with history, architecture, nightlife and party people. The last pic is Sunday at 12
50651AFE-07BB-45D0-AE84-3C721891CB61.jpeg
62B7392B-0BA2-4900-845E-8A8925C138F7.jpeg
69BFD7BA-4583-48B4-9E09-EC615E70A731.jpeg

63C3F9DF-A11D-4C3B-9806-C7B0E2BD7B66.jpeg
HOW DID YOU ONLY GO

Jeep Gladiator Gupton Motors up to 8% below invoice 63C3F9DF-A11D-4C3B-9806-C7B0E2BD7B66
Jeep Gladiator Gupton Motors up to 8% below invoice 63C3F9DF-A11D-4C3B-9806-C7B0E2BD7B66

After purchasing such a distance, what do you do if and when you have problems with the vehicle? Calling to talk to Daniel Gupton today. Looking like their figures are lower. Working on it.! Wish me luck! \m/ \m/

MonkeySkunks

First Name
Nik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTR, 2016 Odyssey
After purchasing such a distance, what do you do if and when you have problems with the vehicle? Calling to talk to Daniel Gupton today. Looking like their figures are lower. Working on it.! Wish me luck! \m/ \m/
That is one of my concerns but I suppose outside of trying to lemon law it or something shouldn't it all be under warranty?

raypla

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JTRD Stingray
Occupation
Facility Planner
MonkeySkunks hit the nail on the head, I’ll get my free oil changes done at a local dealership along with any potential recalls. Just go for it, it will all work out in the end, the smile you’ll have ear to ear in your new JT is priceless, you only live once, do it. Don’t be scared, you’ll have 8 weeks, atleast, from deposit to figure out the details & plan for receipt. I foreshadow doing a similar undertaking in a few years for the next upgrade, the value is there in these Jeep’s it’s almost a no brainer.

This Jeep is so far ahead of my 12’ JK COD which was light years ahead of my 99’ XJ. Funny thing is the JTRD is more advanced of my JK than the JK was of the XJ, with only 9 years of manufacturing difference vs 13 of the prior. Technology is awesome.

Pic from Saturday included, note the male:female ratio as well

DB69F286-C95E-43B3-8253-A447201E3D31.jpeg
99F38EED-F606-40AA-812E-D646EDDA2D23.jpeg

HOW DID YOU ONLY GO

Synctheship

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
90 XJ, 17 Titan SV King Cab, 21 JTRD
Ordered and got my VON, just waiting on my VIN so I can follow the build process.

93civej1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gobi Sport S (Max Tow)
MonkeySkunks hit the nail on the head, I’ll get my free oil changes done at a local dealership along with any potential recalls. Just go for it, it will all work out in the end, the smile you’ll have ear to ear in your new JT is priceless, you only live once, do it. Don’t be scared, you’ll have 8 weeks, atleast, from deposit to figure out the details & plan for receipt. I foreshadow doing a similar undertaking in a few years for the next upgrade, the value is there in these Jeep’s it’s almost a no brainer.

This Jeep is so far ahead of my 12’ JK COD which was light years ahead of my 99’ XJ. Funny thing is the JTRD is more advanced of my JK than the JK was of the XJ, with only 9 years of manufacturing difference vs 13 of the prior. Technology is awesome.

Pic from Saturday included, note the male:female ratio as well

Jeep Gladiator Gupton Motors up to 8% below invoice 99F38EED-F606-40AA-812E-D646EDDA2D23
Jeep Gladiator Gupton Motors up to 8% below invoice 99F38EED-F606-40AA-812E-D646EDDA2D23
Coming from someone who recently lived in Nashville, the downtown area is like that ratio due to it being the "IT city" for the woo-girls. (aka bachellorete parties)

Sponsored

sunrise089

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Higher Ed
Have to see what I am missing. I am certainly new at this. Will definitely share..... just don't want to look like an idiot!
You’ll never be an idiot in my book since you helped get Gecko orderable! But what happened with your local dealer, did they go back on their original numbers when you moved forward?

Dryfly24

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon, 2016 Indian Springfield
Occupation
Retired and loving it
I am assuming Daniel is really busy because he overlooks all my questions in the emails. He is really nice and I want to order through him, but I am not getting a response on the price of the Mopar lift/install and the trade and it was a week.

He finally responded back after a couple emails asking about them, but he only said he hasn't gotten pricing on the lift or trade in.

I am in weird spot right now because of a few reasons. The first being I really want Sting Ray and I am assuming it is a 1 year color. Also, I am wanting to wait it out to see if the MY2022 is going to offer Uconnect 5 and or any better options. And last, I am obviously worried about my trade in value. I have had a cash offer here that I would take in a minute if I could pick up a Gladiator tomorrow, but that is obviously out of the question.
I think he was on vacation or something because he never did get ahold of me either until the day after I came home with my Gator Rubi; which I ended up finding on my own at a dealership in Texas through carfax. It was still a long drive for me but not nearly as long as it would’ve been to TN.

Jeep Gladiator Gupton Motors up to 8% below invoice 40C98E5F-0479-466A-857A-2F4F94E038AB

869 KPH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 JTR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Hot Dog Vendor
I ended up finding on my own at a dealership in Texas through carfax.
Nice! How/why did you track it down? I keep track of VINs these days just because I'm a curious person. Took a pic of the VIN on the Bronco I saw at the Car Show this weekend - really curious to see where it ends up in a few months.

Dryfly24

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon, 2016 Indian Springfield
Occupation
Retired and loving it
Nice! How/why did you track it down? I keep track of VINs these days just because I'm a curious person. Took a pic of the VIN on the Bronco I saw at the Car Show this weekend - really curious to see where it ends up in a few months.
This truck is basically the exact configuration I would’ve ordered from the factory with the bonus of being a color I wanted but that you can’t even order anymore. Even the wheels and tires were something I would’ve chosen after the fact but now dont have to spring for in addition. It was used but in absolutely pristine condition with only 8k miles. Not a mark above, below or inside.

Last edited:

Billyrock

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hummer and Saturn Sky
Occupation
retired
You’ll never be an idiot in my book since you helped get Gecko orderable! But what happened with your local dealer, did they go back on their original numbers when you moved forward?
Not yet. Waiting to hear back from Gupton. They gave a great figure so i am getting that to my local dealer to see if they can match it. Seems to be a waiting game at the moment. I know the black rims were not available at first and now that changed which is good that's what i wanted. So waiting on Gupton and then local dealer. Will keep everyone updated when I have something to share!
Sponsored