Gupton Motors up to 8% below invoice

sunrise089

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Higher Ed
Has anyone contacted Dan to make sure we are still getting the Tread Lightly discount post 10/1?
Looks like we all asked slightly different things :)

For what it's worth I asked if I'd be covered if I went ahead and got my control number prior to 10/1 and he said that was a good idea just to be safe. You will note he did NOT say the discount wouldn't be honored otherwise, but getting the control number took two minutes so I did it to be safe as he suggested.
Sponsored

badger719

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Sport
It will be interesting to see what Gupton will offer for 2022 MY pricing. I'm guessing with TL going away it's not going to be quite as good as it used to be.

Glad I ordered when I did, but it sucks for the guys who decided to wait for 2022.

Challenger85

First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21’ Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Electrical
It will be interesting to see what Gupton will offer for 2022 MY pricing. I'm guessing with TL going away it's not going to be quite as good as it used to be.

Glad I ordered when I did, but it sucks for the guys who decided to wait for 2022.
Especially if Jeep bumps prices and doesn’t add anything new. Essentially just waiting to pay $500+ more.

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Sting Gray Sport S
Occupation
Software Engineer

1% loss isn’t a showstopper really. 5-7% below is still a killer deal. I doubt those numbers go away.

raypla

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JTRD Stingray
Occupation
Facility Planner
I reached out, via email, he had me build on the configurator and email him the build. Within 24 hrs he emailed me back with condition based 6, 7 & 8% below invoice pricing. With that in hand, I went to local dealers. They wouldn’t come off msrp, here in the North East no one wants to deal because they know another customer will come through the door and they’ll get what they want.
With Dan being so honest and upfront I placed my order. Couldn’t be happier. He gave me what I asked in trade for my 12’ JK COD and was a pleasure to deal with. My build sheet said $63+K I paid $53k, totally worth it. Upon arrival I was introduced to Renee, she was awesome & helped me through the best dealer experience I’ve every had. Ordered 5/18 picked up 7/20
FYI Gupton is 45 min north of Nashville, I made a long weekend out of it and tore it up. Well worth the 1000 mi trip, so much so, I’ll likely do it again in a few years.

59C41EE2-D92D-4BB6-B53A-CC206DA9D4A5.png

2049E621-557C-45E3-8E9A-D341F77B4398.jpeg

Sponsored

Challenger85

First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21’ Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Electrical
1% loss isn’t a showstopper really. 5-7% below is still a killer deal. I doubt those numbers go away.
I guess I’m cheap than lol. I had a $500 rebate from my business but I guess it was true car. Daniel said he had to charge me $300 to use their program so it would only be $200 off the car. My reply was, “I’ll take the $200, thanks!”

MikeInMo

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JT Rubi, 05 LJ Rubi
Looks like we all asked slightly different things :)

For what it's worth I asked if I'd be covered if I went ahead and got my control number prior to 10/1 and he said that was a good idea just to be safe. You will note he did NOT say the discount wouldn't be honored otherwise, but getting the control number took two minutes so I did it to be safe as he suggested.
I was specifically told to bring my Tread Lightly info with me next week. I generated a control number last week.

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 Colorado, 22 JTRD
Occupation
Substation Technician
I was just on the FCA affiliates website getting a control number, and the new list of eligible vehicles as of October 1st 2021 is available. It says the JT is still eligible for the affiliates price. Wrangler is no longer available though.

Sponsored

Jglad15

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Rubicon
So I generated a control number in June I believe and the expiration date is 1/3/2022. I did not think my22 would take this freaking long to come out, so I started getting concerned that by the time I order a 22 and it gets delivered that number might expire. So since rumors were saying Jts might lose this discount I generated my 2nd number early this morning thinking my expiration for it might be further out. Well guess what it’s still 1/3/2022. 🤦‍♂️ . When can new control numbers be generated again ?

Minty JL

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 XC90 - 23 JTM - 19 JLUR - 04 355 ZQ8
Occupation
USA(R), DoD Field Ops Engineer
22MY isn't open for ordering yet.......as of yesterday

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 Colorado, 22 JTRD
Occupation
Substation Technician
I don't see why it wouldn't apply to MY22. If it's an updated list as of Oct 1st, my guess is they would still. I don't see a point in FCA making a new eligible vehicle list only to get rid of the discount altogether in 3 months on vehicles with closed ordering. Don't hold me to this though. All we can do is wait for word from the dealers.

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 Colorado, 22 JTRD
Occupation
Substation Technician
So I figured I'd just call FCA and see what they say, and as of right now, the JT is not on the eligible or ineligible list of vehicles for MY22. Just have to wait and see still. So maybe their new list is just for in stock vehicles. 🤷‍♂️

JTDay

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Sport S
Occupation
EHS
I also emailed Daniel yesterday and haven't heard back yet. I just want to ensure my name gets on the "list", assuming there is in fact a "list".
Sponsored