Sponsored

Gupton Motors up to 8% below invoice

badger719

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Sport
I've seen a lot of poeple on the JL forum who have gotten theirs at Gupton within the first day or two of the ETA range.

Daniel always gives the last day of the range when you ask him directly (and I don't blame him, better to err on the side of caution). Also it seems like they have only gotten busier and with how small they are I imagine it takes more than a few days for them to prep and PDI every Jeep that comes off the truck.
Sponsored

Robtco99

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
00 wrangler, 01 cherokee
Wow, I count 3 others so far with 10/15 - 11/1 ETAs.

Exciting!
According to jeep chat mine is in the shipping stage and has an ETA of 10/18-10/29. I ordered 9/20, so it went way faster than expected. I got a pretty basic sport s max tow in gecko

Wkyfiregladdy

First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Sport S Max Tow
Occupation
Mechanic
Does anyone know who at Gupton could help us in absence of Daniel? Mine is really not a big deal.... I ordered and got my NOM number before he went on vacation, but he told me I would have my VIN in the next 24 - 48 hours. Well, I didn't get it, which is not a big deal, but curious if someone particular there could get that for me?

Do I seem excited? šŸ¤£šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‹
Ask for Renee

Wkyfiregladdy

First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Mechanic
There was one guy on here that kept getting delayed shipping a month or so ago after he was told it had already shipped. From my understanding the factory is about 4 hours away from Gupton. If it's not at Gupton, chances are it's sitting outside the factory waiting for a truck. I'm pretty much in the same boat you guys are in, sold my car Saturday and now anxiously waiting for it to arrive.
Gupton is 7-8 hours from factory, usually once itā€™s on a truck itā€™s a few days till it arrives but they usually give a 2 week shipping window once itā€™s ā€œshippedā€ per Jeep

badger719

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Sport
Gupton is 7-8 hours from factory, usually once itā€™s on a truck itā€™s a few days till it arrives but they usually give a 2 week shipping window once itā€™s ā€œshippedā€ per Jeep
Even a daycab can make that drive in a day. With how many Jeeps Gupton sells you would think they would get entire semis directly from the factory without needing to stop at multiple other CDJR's along the way.

Sponsored

NoDoorsNoProblem

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave, 2004 TJ Unlimited
According to jeep chat mine is in the shipping stage and has an ETA of 10/18-10/29. I ordered 9/20, so it went way faster than expected. I got a pretty basic sport s max tow in gecko
Damn, frustrating for me. I ordered a decently loaded Mojave 9/9, and itā€™s been D1 status for the last 2 weeks.

ShrimpHappens

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Sport S
Interesting. Based on other what other folks have said, I was thinking there was a holdup on the Sport S Max Tow at the factory.

Robtco99

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
00 wrangler, 01 cherokee
Interesting. Based on other what other folks have said, I was thinking there was a holdup on the Sport S Max Tow at the factory.
That's what I thought as well about the Max Tow. I figured maybe they're trying to push the gecko ones out. I check with jeep chat weekly and it must have just gotten built, because it doesn't have a window sticker or build sheet yet online yet

ShirtlessCubsFan

First Name
Ricky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 VW GLI, 2020 Mercedes GLB, 2022 Mojave
Occupation
Systems Engineer
Even a daycab can make that drive in a day. With how many Jeeps Gupton sells you would think they would get entire semis directly from the factory without needing to stop at multiple other CDJR's along the way.
With the amount they sell they should have just built the dealership in a railyard and had the trains ping-ponging back and forth in a continuous cycle.

Sponsored

Zissou

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mojave, 2021 BMW M2, 2012 Monster 1100evo
Occupation
Business Intelligence
Man, these deals are killing me!

Nobody West of Gupton @ Tennessee seems to be offering a discount, or is at least responding to my emails.

It shouldnā€™t be this difficult to spend $60k!

Congrats on the order!
If you are near Virginia I had great luck ordering mine from Erik at CMA Valley Jeep in Staunton Va. Great guy, would highly recommend. I'm getting a price that I thought I'd have to fly to TN to get for ordering it.

His email is [email protected]

Staunton is also kind of a neat town. Bomb taco joint called Chicano Boy. Woodrow Wilson was from there, fun fact.

Ry89JT

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JTRD
If you are near Virginia I had great luck ordering mine from Erik at CMA Valley Jeep in Staunton Va. Great guy, would highly recommend. I'm getting a price that I thought I'd have to fly to TN to get for ordering it.

His email is [email protected]

Staunton is also kind of a neat town. Bomb taco joint called Chicano Boy. Woodrow Wilson was from there, fun fact.
Please share the math so we can validate and verify.. MSRP, Invoice and OTD price.

Wkyfiregladdy

First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Mechanic
Iā€™m not disagreeing with that statement, Iā€™m just giving you real world expectations on when the vehicle arrives at dealership from when itā€™s marked shipped, coming from someone who had bought 2 Jeepā€™s from Gupton this yearā€¦ and I donā€™t think they are stopping at other places per Renee, they usually get full trucks the way she talkedā€¦ so what happens in the few days it takes From shipped to delivery who knows šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™‚ļø

Dialtone

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator
Jeep chat says mine was delivered yesterday (was estimated 10/14-10/18) however it is not actually on the lot yet. Possibly sometime later today or Monday for those of us expecting delivery soon?
Sponsored