OP

RacerX00

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Escape, 2008 VW GTI
If you have the facts on your side, pound the facts; if you have the law on your side, pound the law; if you have neither the facts nor the law, pound the table.

Since you don't dispute the facts, I'm going to assume you're at the last stage.

You're an interesting one dude, because you know what's really going on this thread yet you're obsessively following and responding. I was here for a purpose, and I'm responding cause frankly this whole ordeal is interesting to me. Like I give a shit that people who are trying to justify vehicles they really have no financial reason to buy over say you know, retirement, college funds and housing, think my ride or opinions of rides might not live up to their expectations? Have you been paying attention? :D

Most of the assholes here are not reading any kind of context and just wanting to come on here and spout of their opinions but you, you my friend, have a mission. I'd love to get that therapist back to psycho analyze you!
Sponsored

OP
OP

RacerX00

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nope. I'm an obsessive discusser. Compulsive, even. I can do this thread for months.

I'm calm, cool and rational, in fact. Just if someone is gonna do direct swipes personally while obsessively following my obsessive discussion, well, that person is just gonna get back the honest observations I'm making.

So, if that's your definition of triggered, then ok. If not, woops.

I can continue to ignore the "buy a Ford ranger" posts and respond to just this. I can do whatever I want really cause I really don't give a shit about the outcome.

Again, why are you guys here? The popcorn excuse ended a dozen pages ago.

"Triggered" = "I'll just pound the table some more!"

We having fun yet? 🍿

FitfulGoat

First Name
Beau
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon LE
Occupation
Operations Leadership
If you have the facts on your side, pound the facts; if you have the law on your side, pound the law; if you have neither the facts nor the law, pound the table.

Since you don't dispute the facts, I'm going to assume you're at the last stage.

You're an interesting one dude, because you know what's really going on this thread yet you're obsessively following and responding. I was here for a purpose, and I'm responding cause frankly this whole ordeal is interesting to me. Like I give a shit that people who are trying to justify vehicles they really have no financial reason to buy over say you know, retirement, college funds and housing, think my ride or opinions of rides might not live up to their expectations? Have you been paying attention? :D

Most of the assholes here are not reading any kind of context and just wanting to come on here and spout of their opinions but you, you my friend, have a mission. I'd love to get that therapist back to psycho analyze you!
Hypocritical responses and insults aside you had some honest feedback in this thread and yet continued to engage the so-called assholes.

This is an owners group. We bought our Jeep’s for personal reasons which we have shared. It’s a forum… not an analytical research group so accept you will get these responses. You will likely get similar responses posting in a Tacoma, Ranger, Colorado, etc. forum.

The fact you’re still here antagonizing the responses tells me all I need to know.

XJADDICTION

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT SS Max Tow, 2005 WK Hemi, 2013 Mustang GT
Occupation
Surgical CSFA

Why am I responding to this troll?

OP, I’ve read all of your comments, most are nothing but trolling, no real info about Ranger vs Gladiator.

Some of us have given complementary comments about the Ranger. Some who have real world experience with the Ranger.

Which brings me again to the fact the Ford doesn’t even make the Tremor Ranger so how much actual fact can you, sir, provide about this vehicle... 🤔none

Many here have given legitimate comments on why you should not buy the Ranger and you should buy the Gladiator. You, sir, have just ignored those factual comments facts based on experience. You continue to group all of us in your name calling.

Calling us all Dicks and saying you wouldn’t buy a Jeep now because a few got tired of your trolling and called you out on it. This shows your true motivation for coming to this forum. You have even admitted that you would sit back and watch for angry comments.

Basically YOU sir, lose. The Jeep community is an awesome group of people that will stop with you on the side of the road to assist with your down broken down, flat tire Jeep... no don’t use that as another comparison, broken down, as all vehicles have issues as they age.

A community that I have experienced time and again in over 30 years of owning an open top Jeep. The waves, the parking lot talks about Jeep interest. Talks even from complete strangers interested in owning a Jeep that they haven’t themselves experienced.

Ford will NEVER, reach this simple status of Jeep Community on the scale that exists today for US on here. I love Ford, I love their trucks and I’ve owned several, petrol and many diesel one tons.

In closing, you, sir, should self reflect on your attitude on here... this is just the internet. You should take your own advice and self “psycho analyze” why you would waste your time on on a thread like this. Call people names over the internet and make huge generalizations.

Now, go ahead and get your last word in, then go back to playing video games on your Mom’s couch. While she works to pay for you to have time to waste.

Sponsored

OP
OP

RacerX00

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
The fact you’re still here antagonizing the responses tells me all I need to know.
You seem somewhat reasonable by contrast. I'm just picking off the remaining trolls.

OP
OP

RacerX00

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Why am I responding to this troll?

OP, I’ve read all of your comments, most are nothing but trolling, no real info about Ranger vs Gladiator.

Some of us have given complementary comments about the Ranger. Some who have real world experience with the Ranger.

Which brings me again to the fact the Ford doesn’t even make the Tremor Ranger so how much actual fact can you, sir, provide about this vehicle... 🤔none

Many here have given legitimate comments on why you should not buy the Ranger and you should buy the Gladiator. You, sir, have just ignored those factual comments facts based on experience. You continue to group all of us in your name calling.

Calling us all Dicks and saying you wouldn’t buy a Jeep now because a few got tired of your trolling and called you out on it. This shows your true motivation for coming to this forum. You have even admitted that you would sit back and watch for angry comments.

Basically YOU sir, lose. The Jeep community is an awesome group of people that will stop with you on the side of the road to assist with your down broken down, flat tire Jeep... no don’t use that as another comparison, broken down, as all vehicles have issues as they age.

A community that I have experienced time and again in over 30 years of owning an open top Jeep. The waves, the parking lot talks about Jeep interest. Talks even from complete strangers interested in owning a Jeep that they haven’t themselves experienced.

Ford will NEVER, reach this simple status of Jeep Community on the scale that exists today for US on here. I love Ford, I love their trucks and I’ve owned several, petrol and many diesel one tons.

In closing, you, sir, should self reflect on your attitude on here... this is just the internet. You should take your own advice and self “psycho analyze” why you would waste your time on on a thread like this. Call people names over the internet and make huge generalizations.

Now, go ahead and get your last word in, then go back to playing video games on your Mom’s couch. While she works to pay for you to have time to waste.
I've made this post and posts like it across many message boards and am a member of several Wrangler forums for years. I've posted it on general Reddit truck forums, I've posted it on VWVortex, I've posted it on Wrangler forums. I'm really interested in hearing what people have to say about living with the vehicles I'm considering. This, this forum, this specific forum, is the only place to have fanboys chiming in still 15 pages later completely ignoring context, aggressively flaming without reason from the get-go.

Want my honest opinion? There's a chip on the shoulder, something to prove, we're a JEEP! we're a TRUCK! We BELONG! How can this pathetic Ranger compete?! The Colorado guys don't have this problem. The Raptor guys don't have this problem.

You sir, have not been as bad as some of the others here so I'm going to let most of this slide. I'm not trolling anyone but the people who are trolling me if you're paying attention.

BamaJeepTruck

Banned
Banned
First Name
Reinhardt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S

What facts or law are you going on about? Your question is personal preference. There is no right or wrong about that. My opinion from my first post in this thread was just to give my opinion on how effeminate the current gen Ranger is. That is my opinion. If you think were going to beg you to buy a Gladiator then you are sorely mistaken. Enjoy your Ranger.

Sponsored

OP
OP

RacerX00

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
What facts or law are you going on about? Your question is personal preference. There is no right or wrong about that. My opinion from my first post in this thread was just to give my opinion on how effeminate the current gen Ranger is. That is my opinion. If you think were going to beg you to buy a Gladiator then you are sorely mistaken. Enjoy your Ranger.
No really, why are you here? Why are you still devoting time to this? I know why I'm here. Do you know why you're here? I bet you don't even know why you're here. 🍿

XJADDICTION

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT SS Max Tow, 2005 WK Hemi, 2013 Mustang GT
Occupation
Surgical CSFA
I've made this post and posts like it across many message boards and am a member of several Wrangler forums for years. I've posted it on general Reddit truck forums, I've posted it on VWVortex, I've posted it on Wrangler forums. I'm really interested in hearing what people have to say about living with the vehicles I'm considering. This, this forum, this specific forum, is the only place to have fanboys chiming in still 15 pages later completely ignoring context, aggressively flaming without reason from the get-go.

Want my honest opinion? There's a chip on the shoulder, something to prove, we're a JEEP! we're a TRUCK! We BELONG! How can this pathetic Ranger compete?! The Colorado guys don't have this problem. The Raptor guys don't have this problem.

You sir, have not been as bad as some of the others here so I'm going to let most of this slide. I'm not trolling anyone but the people who are trolling me if you're paying attention.

If you have read the Ford and Chebby forums, you will see lots of flames thrown at the Tremor Ranger.

Again you generalize everyone in this forum with name calling. You even attempt to say we can’t afford our Jeep purchase 🤣 so funny!

Here is my honest opinion about you, the chip is on your shoulder. Now, my advice is to stop for 24 hours, not read anything from this forum, and go enjoy some outdoor life.

Tell your Mother hello for us and let her know we have tried our best to get you off of the couch.

OP
OP

RacerX00

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Help me not buy a Ranger Tremor 1621343010030

@BamaJeepTruck

Who is the troll again? Your post history has pages and pages of responses to this thread.

OP
OP

RacerX00

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Here is my honest opinion about you, the chip is on your shoulder. Now, my advice is to stop for 24 hours, not read anything from this forum, and go enjoy some outdoor life.

Tell your Mother hello for us and let her know we have tried our best to get you off of the couch.
It literally is not more complicated than I'm obsessive. IRL that means I recognize my behavior, adjust and live a normal life. On the internet it means I can obsessively respond to dicks and have it be like a punching bag outlet.

You guys run on the hamster wheel of stupid and I get something to do while rendering.

So I wasn't including you before but I can if you want some popcorn too. 🍿
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.