Sponsored

Is there a way to make a complete spacer lift besides AEV?

Jeeperjamie

First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 jeep gladiator
Occupation
Weyerhaeuser
Vehicle Showcase
Readylift SST 2.5" lifts the front 2.5" and the rear 2" and keeps some rake. I added Rubicon Takeoff front springs to mine and I have exactly 1/4 inches of rake now with the Steel bumper and winch installed. Here are some pictures. I ended up adding Geo brackets to the lower control arms recently and it drives amazing.

Just the 2.5" Readylift installed with factory bumpers
Jeep Gladiator Is there a way to make a complete spacer lift besides AEV? IMG_20200418_054232

With steel front bumper and winch
Jeep Gladiator Is there a way to make a complete spacer lift besides AEV? IMG_20200603_205538

With Rubicon Takeoff front springs and 2.5" lift
Jeep Gladiator Is there a way to make a complete spacer lift besides AEV? IMG_20200801_160223

Above is all on 35's and here's what it looks like on 37's
Jeep Gladiator Is there a way to make a complete spacer lift besides AEV? PXL_20210328_233737820.PORTRAIT~2

You can do the Readylift for under $500 if you do it yourself. I got quoted $801 for the lift install and alignment out the door so I let the shop do it, mine times worth more than they quoted. I did the Rubicon springs and shocks myself, ended up getting that stuff for $290. Just giving you some more options. I love how mine sits and I got about 3 inches of lift total in the front with bumper and winch installed.

https://www.cjponyparts.com/readylift-2-1-2-spacer-lift-kit-sst-jeep-gladiator-2020-2021/p/696025/

It's a complete kit as well and if you can do the work yourself you would be in it for under $500. I'll be adding a adjustable front trackbar to mine but other that I'm completely content with how it looks and rides.

I did the poison frog geo brackets because they were the cheapest option and comparing them to AEV and rough country they seemed like they were made with identical materials except the Poison Frog Geo brackets gives you 3 options for 2,3, and 4 inch lifts.
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
mx5red

mx5red

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Firecracker JTR; 2020 DGC JLUR
Build Thread
Link
Not to change it up on you but why not wait and buy a full lift?? I think just based upon the amount of doubt you have and the lack of options you are finding to lift the front and rear equally you will always be second guessing this decision and that is never fun. I wanted to maintain my rake as you have also mentioned this being important to you and also I wanted a balanced suspension that improved the day to day performance as well as gave me a bit more performance off road. I ultimately went with the full AEV lift and have absolutely no regrets. I initially had the Teraflex leveling kit as I wanted to get 35's on the truck as quick as possible. This did the trick as an interim step but I did not like how the truck sat and contributed greatly to my decision on retaining the rake when I finally went for the full upgrade. I also think the rake has helped me avoid getting high centered when running offroad as compared to other leveled Gladiators running 2-3 inch lifts and 35's. I have no science to base this on other than I get over obstacles that others are getting caught on and really the only major difference is the higher rear end on my ride. Could just be lucky or I could be picking better lines but I just don't think I'm that good :)
I get you.
I don’t do enough hard trails to justify it besides a “want” right now and I feel like I need to get more mileage out of the stock tires before getting rid of them.
But I do eventually want a real lift

OP
OP
mx5red

mx5red

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Firecracker JTR; 2020 DGC JLUR
Build Thread
Link
Readylift SST 2.5" lifts the front 2.5" and the rear 2" and keeps some rake. I added Rubicon Takeoff front springs to mine and I have exactly 1/4 inches of rake now with the Steel bumper and winch installed. Here are some pictures. I ended up adding Geo brackets to the lower control arms recently and it drives amazing.

Just the 2.5" Readylift installed with factory bumpers
Jeep Gladiator Is there a way to make a complete spacer lift besides AEV? PXL_20210328_233737820.PORTRAIT~2

With steel front bumper and winch

With Rubicon Takeoff front springs and 2.5" lift

Above is all on 35's and here's what it looks like on 37's

You can do the Readylift for under $500 if you do it yourself. I got quoted $801 for the lift install and alignment out the door so I let the shop do it, mine times worth more than they quoted. I did the Rubicon springs and shocks myself, ended up getting that stuff for $290. Just giving you some more options. I love how mine sits and I got about 3 inches of lift total in the front with bumper and winch installed.

https://www.cjponyparts.com/readylift-2-1-2-spacer-lift-kit-sst-jeep-gladiator-2020-2021/p/696025/

It's a complete kit as well and if you can do the work yourself you would be in it for under $500. I'll be adding a adjustable front trackbar to mine but other that I'm completely content with how it looks and rides.

I did the poison frog geo brackets because they were the cheapest option and comparing them to AEV and rough country they seemed like they were made with identical materials except the Poison Frog Geo brackets gives you 3 options for 2,3, and 4 inch lifts.
Thanks, I didn’t see this either. I thought the only other lifts teraflex had were kits with springs and whatnot. This is a better comparison than the 2.5/0.5” kit.

RidinDirty

First Name
DJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
AEV spacer lift on 37... Have about 12K miles on it. No problems whatsoever. I'm using a TAZER and not procal but the Tazer is just more than a one trick pony like the ProCal.