First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Overland - 2013 Nissan Leaf SV
Vehicle Showcase
who’s got a harbor freight coupon? I need to buy 4 winches
See about joining the Inside Track Club. When I joined, I got a discount on everything I bought, including the ITC membership. I don't remember if I had a coupon, or if the discount was from joining. Worth looking into, for a large purchase.

Empty Pockets

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Sport S, Sting Ray, 6 Speed (YES!)
498AC7D1-E6C1-4532-877B-4E4AB85221DA.jpeg

M8000 Warn for me. Light weight, fast, powerful. It’s all I’ll need.

Sponsored

TheSolarWizard

First Name
Memphis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
3.0 JT
Occupation
Solar & EV infrastructure
To mount on all four corners?

I thought they’d look killer underneath beside the 22 RGB rock lights

in all seriousness, my brother sister snd girlfriend all bought jeeps in the last 2 months. I’d rather have a warn but since I’m gonna outfit all 4 I’m trying to limit expense to a degree

HouseOfWolves

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Engineer
Interesting thread -- thanks to the OP for putting this up.

I may have missed it, but besides the expense, does anyone have anything poor to say about Warn? Used them growng up -- dependable -- worked as advertised.

If you have spent ~ 50K on a Gladiator, why would you even think about going cheap so on a recovery system? Just asking...

Alan_Hepburn

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep JT Sport S; 2007 Fleetwood Bounder 35E
Occupation
Retired
who’s got a harbor freight coupon? I need to buy 4 winches
I haven't seen any coupons from HF since the 1st of the year...they send me an email several times a week, but no coupons lately.

Sponsored

Hootbro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Rubicon
I haven't seen any coupons from HF since the 1st of the year...they send me an email several times a week, but no coupons lately.
Harbor Freight is slowly migrating away from percentage discount coupons and free item coupons. Going to a more in store sale based pricing. Part of their push the last couple of years to rebrand HF and many of the items in it to the "Prosumer" customer base marketing.

Bbannongmu

First Name
JTR.Spartacus
Threads
Reaction score
Website
m.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Certified Emergency Manager
Vehicle Showcase
Interesting thread -- thanks to the OP for putting this up.

I may have missed it, but besides the expense, does anyone have anything poor to say about Warn? Used them growng up -- dependable -- worked as advertised.

If you have spent ~ 50K on a Gladiator, why would you even think about going cheap so on a recovery system? Just asking...
Well said. I went with Warn Zeon 10s. I previously had a Ramsey Rep8000 for 25 years in several vehicles. Ramsey was a contender but the Zeon was sleeker, slightly cheaper and slightly more powerful and slightly faster than Ramsey. Warn is working well for me.

Mac

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Hydro Blue Max Tow
Watched quite a few videos from Matt’s off-road on YouTube https://mattsoffroadrecovery.com/
For his recovery rig he uses a front receiver hitch and the rear hitch for the winch which he had in a cradle. Seems like it gives you a lot more flexibility and you don’t have to carry the winch around when you are not off-road.

PyrPatriot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT Sport S Max Tow; Honda Element
Watched quite a few videos from Matt’s off-road on YouTube https://mattsoffroadrecovery.com/
For his recovery rig he uses a front receiver hitch and the rear hitch for the winch which he had in a cradle. Seems like it gives you a lot more flexibility and you don’t have to carry the winch around when you are not off-road.
Yes but installing a front hitch is harder than a bumper. Plus add $200+ for the extra long wire and quick disconnects

I do like the cradle idea.

Bbannongmu

First Name
JTR.Spartacus
Threads
Reaction score
Website
m.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Certified Emergency Manager
Vehicle Showcase
It does give flexibility. It requires a fair amount of dedication too. I did this for a while with my JKU. I got tired of taking it off and on. Had trouble getting it attached in mud and stuff too
Sponsored