Sponsored

Livernois Motorsports Tune claims 50HP gains (on E85) for V6 JL Wrangler and JT Gladiator

mbbq22

First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon
Hey Guys, anyone heard of Livernois before? Saw a segment about this tuner linked below on MotorTrend TV this morning and became very curious. On their website they link a youtube dyno video and was curious as to if anyone else has heard anything about them before.

https://www.livernoismotorsports.com/product/LPP621134

"2018-2020 Jeep Wrangler JL and Gladiator JT gains over 50hp from Livernois Motorsports Tune!"

Sponsored

Last edited by a moderator:

kevman65

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
J
Yes, based in Michigan.

I used their hop up parts and tune on my Explorer Sport.

Good group to work with.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
Says it improves throttle response... Wonder if I would still be able to use my iDrive, or if I need to sell it...

OP
OP
mbbq22

mbbq22

First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon
Curious about how they are tuning. Looks like it installs through the OBD port so easy installation and the gains they seem to be achieving according to their youtube video is impressive. With all the people that have tried the Pulsar, I'm surprised I haven't heard more about this.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
Curious about how they are tuning. Looks like it installs through the OBD port so easy installation and the gains they seem to be achieving according to their youtube video is impressive. With all the people that have tried the Pulsar, I'm surprised I haven't heard more about this.
Can anyone post the video?

Sponsored

gmc1000_1965

First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
Saw this yesterday. There is no way they're gaining that power of a tune on a na v6. I will say however, the stock graph looks right. Of all the graphs I've seen, the oem curvature, rpms, and hp number looks right. I just don't see how they gained that kind of power on a tune. Turbo cars, maybe. But to put out what I saw was 20whp peak amd 50whp mid range? By a tune and 93 octane....

Loosescrews

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S
Occupation
HR
Livernois has been around for years and are really well known for their work on Ford vehicles.
Seems like a good tune program. It may be worth a road trip/camping trip up to Michigan to pay them a visit.

OL1970

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTLE Black, 2018 JLRU White, 1967 Corvette Converible, 2011 997.2 TTS
Yes, my buddy had his Camaro tuned by those guys, something like 700hp, it was pretty awesome. Very high quality work, I'd give them a thumbs up.

Erievon

First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JTR., 2021 JLU Altitude
Occupation
International Banker
I came from the Ecoboost world (Hey, I got here as fast as I could though). Livernois wouldn't risk their reputation if they weren't getting the results claimed. They are well known and respected. It appears to be 29 peak, and 51 under the curve.

Sponsored

BrentMG

First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Service Member
I traded my 17 SHO for my Gladiator, I had run their tune on my SHO and my previous Explorer Sport before that. I never got either dyno tuned. But just from driving it was a night and day difference. The tune was super easy to use. Just follow the on screen prompts.

Cleankat

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Overland
I have their tune on my Explorer ST and am super pleased with it. I am a little skeptical of that much gain on an NA car though

Mike1087

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
they dont mention anything about needing to unlock the PCM. I will assume for $500 that is not included...I sent them an email asking some questions.

Erievon

First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JTR., 2021 JLU Altitude
Occupation
International Banker
I didn't realize that was on E85 until I watched the video. The gains on 91 are a little more like what I would expect.
Sponsored