George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Willys
Occupation
Retired bum
All this BS and still no pics !!
This is just getting painfully stupid now, I am not trying to sell them to you. I say they work and fit, end of story. Have a nice day.
Sponsored

Slojo

First Name
Donald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 JK Unlimited X, 2011 Grand Cherokee, 2016 Colorado Z 71
They must be pretty good, no one has them in stock and the website says they can't build them fast enough. Look good on your truck wetwilly

Sponsored

Brojave22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
ATC
So I ordered these without seeing all the issues on here a month or 2 ago, they were on backorder until 2 weeks ago. I saw all the issues and cancelled my order.
well they sent them anyway for free, so I installed them, thinking if they didnt work whatever I didn't pay for them. I have the halogen OEM tails. They must have slightly smartened up and changed the design (although I don't know what the original design was) because they worked right out of the box, resistor was already installed on the lights from oracle and no need to tell the jeep they were LED. zero issues as of now.
Spoke to soon, now the rear pax light doesn't work while the headlights are on, lights up when hitting the brakes, turns on when i start the jeep at night but shuts off a second later, yep oracle still sucks

Kintama40

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Gladiator Diesel
Occupation
Fleet Maintenance Manager
Mine work just fine, and I don’t have pics..haha

Klicht87

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Gladiator Willys
Occupation
Veteran/DoD Program Analyst
Spoke to soon, now the rear pax light doesn't work while the headlights are on, lights up when hitting the brakes, turns on when i start the jeep at night but shuts off a second later, yep oracle still sucks
There are too many issues from forum members for me to justify buying these. I like them. Don't get me wrong but to pay $350 and they don't last and/or the company is not showing the greatest customer service, is just out of the question for me.

OP
OP
WetWilly

WetWilly

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Willys
Occupation
Retired bum
I am just curious, did you do the halogen to LED mode change with the Tazer ?
I know there are many opinions out there about what you should or shouldn't need to do and I am not challenging any of them, just curious.
Mine are still working fine, but I am keeping my factory lights close by just in case of a Gremlin attack

XJADDICTION

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT SS Max Tow, 2005 WK Hemi, 2013 Mustang GT
Occupation
Surgical CSFA
Well, for me maybe Quadratec just sucks.🤔 I can’t tell if the Oracle lights suck because 8months later Quadratec still hasn’t made sure Oracle shipped them. I’ve called emailed Quadratec and emailed Oracle. I have Oracle LED headlights and have no issues.

I don’t have these tail lights after 8 months of waiting!!

hello Quadratec and Oracle… please send my lights!! Or, send my money back to me with interest!

Sponsored

JTBurns

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
I was a part of the initial group buy with these, got them back in Nov and installed with the resistor because I had halogens originally. They worked with no issues for a bit but then started blinking. I filled out a form to get the updated resistor, and received it. I never actually used it because I got a JSCAN in the mean time, and programmed the lights with that. They've been on for over 6 months with no issues since and I prefer them 1000x compared to oem Halogen. The oem leds are nice and I probably wouldn't replace those.

Either way, I know it's not ideal to have to program them, and this sponsor is an easy target for poor customer service, but I am happy with my lights. I think many are, and we just don't hear from them that often. Just wanted to put this out there for those who may want to gamble on them as well. I still have my halogens on the shelf if I need them again, but hoping these continue to last a while. Trail pic!
Jeep Gladiator My take on Oracle Flush Mount Tail lights after my install 20220326_113205

OP
OP
WetWilly

WetWilly

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Willys
Occupation
Retired bum
Well, for me maybe Quadratec just sucks.🤔 I can’t tell if the Oracle lights suck because 8months later Quadratec still hasn’t made sure Oracle shipped them. I’ve called emailed Quadratec and emailed Oracle. I have Oracle LED headlights and have no issues.

I don’t have these tail lights after 8 months of waiting!!

hello Quadratec and Oracle… please send my lights!! Or, send my money back to me with interest!
That is weird, because they shipped a set to me right away, turned out to be the wrong tail lights. Then they re-shipped the right set back to me ... Total turn around for everything was about two weeks.

OP
OP
WetWilly

WetWilly

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Willys
Occupation
Retired bum
I was a part of the initial group buy with these, got them back in Nov and installed with the resistor because I had halogens originally. They worked with no issues for a bit but then started blinking. I filled out a form to get the updated resistor, and received it. I never actually used it because I got a JSCAN in the mean time, and programmed the lights with that. They've been on for over 6 months with no issues since and I prefer them 1000x compared to oem Halogen. The oem leds are nice and I probably wouldn't replace those.

Either way, I know it's not ideal to have to program them, and this sponsor is an easy target for poor customer service, but I am happy with my lights. I think many are, and we just don't hear from them that often. Just wanted to put this out there for those who may want to gamble on them as well. I still have my halogens on the shelf if I need them again, but hoping these continue to last a while. Trail pic!
Jeep Gladiator My take on Oracle Flush Mount Tail lights after my install 20220326_113205
I really don't know what is wrong or right, but I used the resistors for the tails, and resistors on the back up lights. And then changed it from Halogen to LED with the tazer.. Rebooted and then did a couple of sleep cycle procedures. Right or wrong !? " I unno" but they work =)

Brojave22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
ATC
I am just curious, did you do the halogen to LED mode change with the Tazer ?
I know there are many opinions out there about what you should or shouldn't need to do and I am not challenging any of them, just curious.
Mine are still working fine, but I am keeping my factory lights close by just in case of a Gremlin attack
So first week or so they worked fine, I had halogens and did not use the tazer to tell it they are LED, the tails I got have a resistor already installed, the night running lights just stopped working. My tazer wont update as of now so I have to see if its the tazer but going With a warranty claim anyway

There are too many issues from forum members for me to justify buying these. I like them. Don't get me wrong but to pay $350 and they don't last and/or the company is not showing the greatest customer service, is just out of the question for me.
I feel ya, I didn't pay for them tho, so not a total loss, I called oracle the receptionist said they just left for the night, I was instructed to fill out the warranty form online and will call tomorrow to follow up

BigKillaTDogg

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Rubicon Blue
Occupation
Sales
So I ordered these without seeing all the issues on here a month or 2 ago, they were on backorder until 2 weeks ago. I saw all the issues and cancelled my order.
well they sent them anyway for free, so I installed them, thinking if they didnt work whatever I didn't pay for them. I have the halogen OEM tails. They must have slightly smartened up and changed the design (although I don't know what the original design was) because they worked right out of the box, resistor was already installed on the lights from oracle and no need to tell the jeep they were LED. zero issues as of now.
I don’t think the issue has ever been with the halogen lights. The issue seems to be only with the OEM LED lights. However there is a separate issue with over tightening the screws and they can crack. The problem there is Oracle doesn’t give any specs for tightening they just say you over tightened it if it breaks. Lol their customer service really seems to lack. I had no idea they were so bad until I was reading all these threads.
Sponsored