First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JTR., 2021 JLU Altitude
Occupation
International Banker
Can anyone tell from the website if this comes with the replacement cubby on the left side of the switches? This is if only the black 4 switches are ordered.
I was wondering that as well, I didn't see any mention of it. Seems like if you don't have a Rubi/Mojave they want you to order both panels just to fill the space and then just get one fuse box if you don't need the rest of the switches. I don't see an option to add the half cubby. Might have to get the half cubby from Mopar. I have no intention of putting in the red side if I have no use for it.
Sponsored

OP
OP
AndyDDDee369

AndyDDDee369

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Sport
Can anyone tell from the website if this comes with the replacement cubby on the left side of the switches? This is if only the black 4 switches are ordered.
I asked the same question when I pick up the black switch from them. NO cubby bin included in any of the kits. for $16 more I got JPS02 which came with a red switch to cover the hole

01.JPG

gerky18

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S
I asked the same question when I pick up the black switch from them. NO cubby bin included in any of the kits. for $16 more I got JPS02 which came with a red switch to cover the hole
Great info. Thanks for the update

Erievon

First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
International Banker
The website shows as aux 1-4, but your black switches seem to have labels on them (I'd prefer they not be prelabeled) did you do that or request that?

OP
OP
AndyDDDee369

AndyDDDee369

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Sport
The website shows as aux 1-4, but your black switches seem to have labels on them (I'd prefer they not be prelabeled) did you do that or request that?
that's the label the switches., I prefer this over just aux 1-4.

Sponsored

Erievon

First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
International Banker
You should probably fix the website then.

DreamedofaJeepSomeday

First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Overland 6-speed. 2004 Dodge Dakota Quad Cab 4x4, gave to daughter w/350K miles
Occupation
Civil Engineer
I guess I'll be a guinea pig on this too. I just ordered the black aux switch kit and I'll report back after I get everything hooked up. Like others, I really like the factory appearance of this kit versus Voswitch.
I really like the factory look as well. I am guessing the lower right red switch is to activate an auxiliary fuel tank? Odd that it comes that way; I suspect there are very few Jeep owners with that feature.

Erievon

First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
International Banker
And I don't want to press roof to light up my reverse lights....

DreamedofaJeepSomeday

First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Overland 6-speed. 2004 Dodge Dakota Quad Cab 4x4, gave to daughter w/350K miles
Occupation
Civil Engineer
If you open the Q&A someone asked. The answer is for an external walkie talkie.
Couldn't find it in the FAQs, but did find RJ-12 hand-held microphones for walkie-talkies listed online.

So I am wondering if you have a W-T connected somehow (via bluetooth?), you could use a RJ-12 microphone? But if the switches don't need re-flashing to work, how is the RJ-12 connected to any Jeep circuit?

I admit I am out of school here, but just trying to make sense of the info on the Lasfit website.

XraytecH

First Name
Bernie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Sport
Occupation
Xraytech
Vehicle Showcase
Curious...

Can probably use the red switches to activate air lockers.

AWESOME!!!

Sponsored

Mjolnir

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Willys, 2020 Gladiator
Couldn't find it in the FAQs, but did find RJ-12 hand-held microphones for walkie-talkies listed online.

So I am wondering if you have a W-T connected somehow (via bluetooth?), you could use a RJ-12 microphone? But if the switches don't need re-flashing to work, how is the RJ-12 connected to any Jeep circuit?

I admit I am out of school here, but just trying to make sense of the info on the Lasfit website.
It is in the Q&A not the FAQ section. That was simply their answer on what the RJ12 port is for. That is all I got lol.

DreamedofaJeepSomeday

First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Civil Engineer
It is in the Q&A not the FAQ section. That was simply their answer on what the RJ12 port is for. That is all I got lol.
When I clicked on Q&A, all I got was a screen to ask my own question.

Fawkes

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
Occupation
Building engineer
$675 from the dealer, got the quote yesterday. Will probably go with factory but these are probably the best looking aftermarket I've seen.

Jaxmax

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeeps....... 2021 Mojave , 2019 Wrangler
Occupation
Electrical Manager
Waiting on the test pigs, guys please let us know, looks like it could be wired direct off battery as a master switch panel for fridge and water pump and stuff like that that need to be on when ignition is off. Andy can you explain the labels better, did you put stickers on them or is that the way they come from factory now, which is sort of worse then 1-4 for me. Getting to pick labels off website would be awesome. I have to ask are you involved with the company or product. Thanks, I like the setup.....Jack
Sponsored

Last edited: