New auxiliary switch bank

Mjolnir

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Willys, 2020 Gladiator
https://www.allmoparparts.com/sku/82215798ad.html has them for $325.00.
Dealer wanted $579.00 for the silver trim and $250.00 for installation. Don't forget that after DIY install, you still need the dealer to flash the system so it recognizes the switches. Good luck.
That requires other parts. This comes with it.

I paid $230ish for the right side only. It comes with all the wires and a fusebox for it. No flashing required since I already have the factory aux. So i think this is a phenomenal kit for those who went factory aux switches.
Sponsored

Erievon

First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JTR., 2021 JLU Altitude
Occupation
International Banker
Anyone besides OP get theirs yet? I want to know what is actually printed on the black switch side.

Dqban

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator overland
Occupation
APRN
I hope they say aux-1-4. Makes most sense. Still looks better than the after market options. Almost went with voswitch but for my needs this will work equally well and look better IMO

Sponsored

OP
OP
AndyDDDee369

AndyDDDee369

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Sport
Waiting on the test pigs, guys please let us know, looks like it could be wired direct off battery as a master switch panel for fridge and water pump and stuff like that that need to be on when ignition is off. Andy can you explain the labels better, did you put stickers on them or is that the way they come from factory now, which is sort of worse then 1-4 for me. Getting to pick labels off website would be awesome. I have to ask are you involved with the company or product. Thanks, I like the setup.....Jack
I don't have any relationship with the company, I worked in the same city where they located. I buy most of my LED bulbs from them because they offer a better warranty than any other company. Those are actual labels on the switches, not stickers. I wish they offer different stickers for them. from what I see, it does require ignition on for the switch to work.

TheSolarWizard

First Name
Memphis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
3.0 JT
Occupation
Solar & EV infrastructure
What the hell is that cat 5 outlet on there for?

Sponsored

TheSolarWizard

First Name
Memphis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
3.0 JT
Occupation
Solar & EV infrastructure
How the cell does a cb radio get integrated into a switch panel?

Based on the OP and the website being written in the same horrible English I’d say they are the same people. I’m out on this one

Fcmalie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU, 2021 Mojave
Build Thread
Link

Based on the OP and the website being written in the same horrible English I’d say they are the same people. I’m out on this one
It's a pass through connection from the looks of it. So wire the CB up to the back and then you can plug in the handheld whenever you want to use it I guess?

The thing that gets me is the 1 and 2 red switch are only available in 4low because they are programmed for lockers.

Mjolnir

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Willys, 2020 Gladiator
It's a pass through connection from the looks of it. So wire the CB up to the back and then you can plug in the handheld whenever you want to use it I guess?

The thing that gets me is the 1 and 2 red switch are only available in 4low because they are programmed for lockers.
Wait what lol. They are not programmed for lockers. None of it is programmed. Unsure about how you came to that conclusion. If I change the rocker switches on my spod in my JK does that change what they activate?

No idea. Interesting concept...not a fan of it though. I haven't set up my CB yet so I can attempt to see how this would work.

As for who makes these, that is a valid question. No idea and I am happy to throw $200 away for a solution to something I was looking to do. I think this will work well. If it does not, you all will be sure to know LOL.

Fcmalie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU, 2021 Mojave
Build Thread
Link
Wait what lol. They are not programmed for lockers. None of it is programmed. Unsure about how you came to that conclusion. If I change the rocker switches on my spod in my JK does that change what they activate?

No idea. Interesting concept...not a fan of it though. I haven't set up my CB yet so I can attempt to see how this would work.

As for who makes these, that is a valid question. No idea and I am happy to throw $200 away for a solution to something I was looking to do. I think this will work well. If it does not, you all will be sure to know LOL.
I'm just taking info directly from their page.

Screenshot_20210122-033831_Chrome.jpg
Sponsored