First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport
Occupation
Operations at Priority Wire & Cable
Just go to the Oracle website and send them the issue you are having, they should respond quickly
I will reach out to them. They replaced one of my lights not long ago and I had a great experience with their customer service!
Sponsored

salsadoc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Gladiator Rubicon
here’s my experience: i was part of the initial group buy 2 years ago. the lights have been working fine until this weekend when i noticed my passenger taillight stopped working. i also have contacted Oracle for a warranty replacement. I’m glad i kept my OEM lights.

DadSwagx4

First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
here’s my experience: i was part of the initial group buy 2 years ago. the lights have been working fine until this weekend when i noticed my passenger taillight stopped working. i also have contacted Oracle for a warranty replacement. I’m glad i kept my OEM lights.
I was also part of the preorder group and my passenger light stopped working recently, I reached out to them and after confirming the light was bad they sent me a replacement. Now my reverse lights come on and off while in reverse but I am sure they can point me in the right direction for a solution.

Last edited:

Minty JL

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 XC90 - 23 JTM - 19 JLUR - 04 355 ZQ8
Occupation
USA(R), DoD Field Ops Engineer
After waiting 2 years for the bugs to be worked out mine have been great

phranican

First Name
Guy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'93 YJ4.0l, '20 Telluride SX, '21JTR
Part of the 2021 preorder group buy too, the lights have been great but noticed this week that my driver light is half out, the bottom of the red ring lights up but not the top. contacting Oracle for a warranty replacement.

Sponsored

drewcnit

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Sport S, Bright White
Occupation
IT Geek and Data Nerd
I bought mine during the Smoky Mountain Jeep Invasion 2022, they have been pretty much flawless for me. They already had the resistor and the one issue I had was fixed with a Tazer.
I'll be putting them up for sale pretty soon, not because of any flaw or that I don't like them, but I'm going to a bobbed bed and won't need them any longer.

phranican

First Name
Guy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'93 YJ4.0l, '20 Telluride SX, '21JTR
I gotta say Oracle's customer service is pretty damn good. Two short emails, a quick pic of the back of the now 3-year-old faulty light and a new replacement is already in the mail. Good stuff.

DadSwagx4

First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
I gotta say Oracle's customer service is pretty damn good. Two short emails, a quick pic of the back of the now 3-year-old faulty light and a new replacement is already in the mail. Good stuff.
I couldn't agree more, they have already sent me the resistors to fix my issue. I just have to make time to install them.

ORACLE Terry

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator, Wrangler JL, Bronco, RAM TRX
I am so glad to hear that. We have a great customer support team of people that actually care. They are some of the nicest people I have ever met. Thank you for the feedback.

MarkO

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sting Gray JT
Including the complete instructions and photos here:

If your Jeep is lifted and/or has large wheels, the BSM may only be picking up tall vehicles (trucks, 18-wheelers, etc). If this is the case, some 3mm thickness foam tape may need to be added to shim inside the sensor cavity to aim the sensors further downward. Vertical adjustment would only be necessary on vehicles where the sensor is greater than 1 meter distance from the ground.

Once you've added the first set of 3M foam shims, go for a test drive. If the BSM is still not picking up properly then they need to add more 3M Foam

3M Foam.png
3M Foam Shim.png

Hey Terry. Digging up an old post, since I am about to install the taillights I just ordered from you. In looking at the picture you provided above, you stuck the 3M foam tape on the bottom of the sensor mount. To me, it looks like this would actually angle the sensor upward and not downward. Shouldn't the sensor rake downward a bit if we are installing it on a lifted JT???

Thanks.

Sponsored

ORACLE Terry

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
Hey Terry. Digging up an old post, since I am about to install the taillights I just ordered from you. In looking at the picture you provided above, you stuck the 3M foam tape on the bottom of the sensor mount. To me, it looks like this would actually angle the sensor upward and not downward. Shouldn't the sensor rake downward a bit if we are installing it on a lifted JT???

Thanks.
Contrary to how it seems, the 3M on the bottom will actually aim the sensor at a very slight angle. It pushes the sensor bottom slightly away from the sncosure with the top manning its location. This would set that "downward" angle.

MarkO

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sting Gray JT
Contrary to how it seems, the 3M on the bottom will actually aim the sensor at a very slight angle. It pushes the sensor bottom slightly away from the sncosure with the top manning its location. This would set that "downward" angle.
Terry, I received my tail lights and installed them today. After a few minutes, I get a Left Turn Signal Light Out error message. They’re working, though. I have the LED package and the resistors are not installed. I did a search, and it seems only halogen lights are getting this error, but I could be wrong. Granted, I didn’t spend hours reading every post. Did I get a bad tail light?

Rockabillyroy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT
I've not read about this issue yet, but has anyone else notice that the LED strip has fallen off. You can see in this photo that it is no longer attached. You can tell by how the lower horizontal section is uneven.
Hopefully it has still been functioning.
Jeep Gladiator Oracle Flush Mount Tail Lights Issues 20240203_135833

ORACLE Terry

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
Terry, I received my tail lights and installed them today. After a few minutes, I get a Left Turn Signal Light Out error message. They’re working, though. I have the LED package and the resistors are not installed. I did a search, and it seems only halogen lights are getting this error, but I could be wrong. Granted, I didn’t spend hours reading every post. Did I get a bad tail light?
Mark, thank you of reaching out. Sounds like you have done some of the homework. Please take a moment to fill out our online tech support request here: https://www.oraclelights.com/pages/tech-support-form and someone from our technical department will be in contact with you shortly. Hopefully this will provide a solution.

MarkO

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sting Gray JT
Mark, thank you of reaching out. Sounds like you have done some of the homework. Please take a moment to fill out our online tech support request here: https://www.oraclelights.com/pages/tech-support-form and someone from our technical department will be in contact with you shortly. Hopefully this will provide a solution.
Terry, I'd welcome your assistance. I sent a note to the support team yesterday and told them I am having the turn light issue and it was installed on a JT with the LED package. They promptly replied and asked if I connected the resistors. I told them I didn't, since I have the LED package. They replied and asked if I had the LED package. I told them again that I have the LED package, and I haven't heard back. Any help that you can provide?
Sponsored