Sponsored

Progress of building and delivering the Eco-Diesel

Okie362

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 TJ Sport/2020 JLU/2021 JTRD (Hydro Blue)
Occupation
IT Management
Picked mine up last night. It had been in the dealer's onsite 4X4 shop for installing a winch, trailer brake controller, leveling kit and onboard air. Can't wait to get "acquainted" with it.
Sponsored

Odubi

First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Rubicon Diesel
Occupation
Regional Service Manager
spoke to my dealer lady today and mine is predicted to start building Nov 9th, ordered sept 1 with hopeful delivery by Christmas. Sure is take along time.

2Jeeps&PatriotX1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
05 LJ 4.0 turbo, 18 GC Trailhawk 3.6, 17 F150 Screw 3.5EB
Picked mine up last night. It had been in the dealer's onsite 4X4 shop for installing a winch, trailer brake controller, leveling kit and onboard air. Can't wait to get "acquainted" with it.
Did you purchase the winch at the time of placing your order or after the fact through the parts department? Just curious as I didn't see it as an option in the order guide.

riggsdr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JTRD
Can anyone decipher what is happening here:
Jeep Gladiator Progress of building and delivering the Eco-Diesel 9e9afb06-c830-4420-adda-e87d4cbda3b7

What is "Hold for Diversion"? And why was it set to go to my dealership, and now it's going to Argus?

Sponsored

Jeepasaurus_Rex

First Name
Mikeđź–¤
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'04 KJ -- '21 JTRD
Build Thread
Link

Okie362

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 TJ Sport/2020 JLU/2021 JTRD (Hydro Blue)
Occupation
IT Management
Did you purchase the winch at the time of placing your order or after the fact through the parts department? Just curious as I didn't see it as an option in the order guide.
I bought a Badlands Apex 12,000# from Harbor freight and took it to them. They could only get Warn for $1,900 or a TrailFX that wouldn't fit in the bumper.

famous

First Name
Ruben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Occupation
Architect
My ED Sport S is scheduled for delivery between today and 10/15.. currently on a train somewhere. Ordered on 8/21, built on 9/14 for those who are wondering.
Hello @Gladiator_92 - I stumbled across your post in this thread & tried following your progress. What happened! The build went along fine -- a month later built, then went into the twilight zone of inspection??? My Vehicle is also built - completed on 10.20.2020. But from your posts, sounds like it will take another month to even think about getting it, as you still haven't confirmed receiving your vehicle :/

Gladiator_92

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Sport EcoDiesel
Occupation
Project Management
Vehicle Showcase
Hello @Gladiator_92 - I stumbled across your post in this thread & tried following your progress. What happened! The build went along fine -- a month later built, then went into the twilight zone of inspection??? My Vehicle is also built - completed on 10.20.2020. But from your posts, sounds like it will take another month to even think about getting it, as you still haven't confirmed receiving your vehicle :/
Not sure what happened and neither is my dealer. Probably logistics issues due to covid getting it from the rail yard to the dealer. It is at the dealer as of this past friday but I am taking delivery tomorrow afternoon since i am getting katzkin seats installed first! Ill add pictures once i pick it up.

Sponsored

jeepin48

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT Overland 3.0L
Occupation
Engineer
Can any of you guys help me confirm a few things on ordering a 3.0L.

Will I still get the limited slip differential in the Willys model diesel or does it void because of the different axles?

Will a Willys come with wide axles?

Will I get the additional off road screens/displays on the 7" stereo with Alpine added? To have trans and oil temp on the stereo.

Will I get the inverter in the back seat or do I need to add the cargo management system to get it?

Thanks

Karnaj

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Town & Country, 2002 Camry, 2003 Grand Am, 2021 Deisel JTR.
Occupation
Union Electrician
Got word yesterday that she was at the local railyard. Waiting on a call from the dealership.

Karnaj

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Town & Country, 2002 Camry, 2003 Grand Am, 2021 Deisel JTR.
Occupation
Union Electrician
@Karnaj
Do you have your timeline from Order to build, to inspection, to ship, to arrival?
9-14 order placed with dealer
9-16 VIN and VON
10-9 D1
10-15 KZM
10-26 at the railyard awaiting delivery to the dealership.

famous

First Name
Ruben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Occupation
Architect
9-14 order placed with dealer
9-16 VIN and VON
10-9 D1
10-15 KZM
10-26 at the railyard awaiting delivery to the dealership.
Thank you @Karnaj! That helps us all quite a bit, I’m sure.
I noticed you are in orange county I am in Los Angeles county. And I ordered mine on 9/15 one day off from your order date. And mine appears to be lost in inspection somewhere :/ But it’s nice to know you have yours on the way. Hopefully mine is close as well.
Sponsored