Sponsored

Rock Rails Thread

RodRecket

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 AEV JT370
I saw that. I would like to dot hat but its damn expensive to buy those parts and nobody is taking them off with aftermarket replacements yet.
Aftermarket? ........ I don't believe so.

But there has been somebody putting Rubicon rear rails on their sport.

BlackDog

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sting Gray JTR / 2005 Grand Cherokee
Looks like the link is broken FYI. Good to know someone is addressing them..hopefully affordable.
Yeah, that didn't work. My link isn't saving. Go to the "2020+ Jeep (JT) Gladiator Owners" group and search for dv8. It's a red jeep. Sorry the link isn't working.

Sponsored

KevMOK

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Overland
I saw the DV8 bedside sliders on Quadratec’s site for like $350. Been meaning to look closer at them, but haven’t had chance yet

RodRecket

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 AEV JT370

jrf

First Name
J.R.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon Launch Edition (White), 2001 TJ Sahara (white)
Vehicle Showcase
Been looking for a pair or the OEM plastic running boards like the ones that come on the Overland. Not having luck finding any take offs for sale. Anyone know where to get a decent price on an OEM set?

BrandRezake

First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR
Occupation
Controls Engineer/Entertainment Program Manager
Been looking for a pair or the OEM plastic running boards like the ones that come on the Overland. Not having luck finding any take offs for sale. Anyone know where to get a decent price on an OEM set?
@AllMoparParts.com Benny has been really good for me so far!

PyrPatriot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT Sport S Max Tow; Honda Element
Thanks @cajun charlie we're glad you are pleased with the results of these drop down steps from M.O.R.E. (Mountain Off-Road Enterprises). I feel certain that more Gladiator parts will be coming on line soon. We are watching closely for more JL parts to be updated with fitment that ensure that will fit the JT family too. In the meantime, we were able to get the manufacturer to ensure these would work for you (after you got us the exact spacing on your Gladiator).

We carry the entire M.O.R.E. product line and hope to see more of them showing up as officially fitting the Gladiator JT.
@The4x4Guys

So does the one in the link work for the JT/Gladiator?

Sponsored

jrf

First Name
J.R.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon Launch Edition (White), 2001 TJ Sahara (white)
Vehicle Showcase
Does anyone know if the ROAM steps are available yet? If not when they are scheduled to be released?

JcrOffroad

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jcroffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
Sport S Max Tow - Firecracker Red
Anyone have concerns about rails that mount to the body and the pinch welds? I think I had read in this forum to avoid rails that mount to both the body and the frame. Is the pinch weld considered the body or the frame? Thanks!
Pinch weld and frame is a bad idea. But we use the pinch weld and the body mount bolt/bushing on ours (not the frame side body mount itself.) The bolt flexes with the body and pinch weld :like:

techteacher

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT '20 White Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Pinch weld and frame is a bad idea. But we use the pinch weld and the body mount bolt/bushing on ours (not the frame side body mount itself.) The bolt flexes with the body and pinch weld :like:
Any reason you all decided to use 2 of 3 body bolts on the classic sliders? Just over engineering to mount to all three?

PyrPatriot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT Sport S Max Tow; Honda Element
for what it is worth Jeep got back to me on weight of stock rails

Mopar Accessory Rock Rails - Part Number 82215606

According to available information, the rock rails and hardware weight should be approximately 95 lbs.

JcrOffroad

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jcroffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
Sport S Max Tow - Firecracker Red
Any reason you all decided to use 2 of 3 body bolts on the classic sliders? Just over engineering to mount to all three?
Yep, would have required more length on the slider, more weight, more shipping costs on our end, and just wasn't needed for strength.
Sponsored