First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Computer Consultant
You spent $ on a product that was advertised to fit on a specific vehicle... You should not have to be drilling holes, jury rigging, etc., to get the offering to fit..
Maybe he doesn't have to be "drilling holes" but we dont know because he is drilling without talking to the vendor and not posting up pictures for anyone to jump in and help him (which people do on this forum all the time) ...

So far, a number of posts complaining, no pics, no specifics etc etc ...

These are mud flaps and sometimes a bit of work is needed to get stuff to align perfectly ... Its a mud flap, its not a fuel injector ... This aint NASA precision stuff ...

In any event, so far a lot of complaining, no specific questions, no pictures ...

Is anyone amazed that the issue remains ?
Sponsored

jurfie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Granite Crystal Metallic JKR; 2016 Daytona Grey Audi A5 Competition Package
Op, was wise, to ask here.... (he tried but gets chitty, non-helpful comments like he has)
Actually, OP didn't try to ask for help. He came in complaining about a product and has so far continued to refuse to post photos or anything that would make it remotely possible to help him. He has not said what responses he was provided by the manufacturer other than "I'm done dealing with them".

If he isn't willing to take a breath, provide some photos and actually ask for help, he's on his own; let him continue yelling at the internet.

J Sierra

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep gladiator
Occupation
retired
Vehicle Showcase
I just put these on yesterday. I put the nut plates on the inner part of the fender. It takes some work to line up the holes.

DSC06350.JPG

DSC06348.JPG

DSC06346.JPG

DSC06345.JPG

GoVR46

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gator Rubicon, 2014 Highlander, 2007 BMW 335i (725 whp)
I just put these on yesterday. I put the nut plates on the inner part of the fender. It takes some work to line up the holes.

Jeep Gladiator Rokblokz phone number? Front flaps dont fit and I am not happy DSC06345.JPG

Jeep Gladiator Rokblokz phone number? Front flaps dont fit and I am not happy DSC06345.JPG

I actually mounted mines between the fender lining and the bracket, gives a cleaner look in my opinion.

Sponsored

GoVR46

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gator Rubicon, 2014 Highlander, 2007 BMW 335i (725 whp)
Hobbled my crippled butt down stairs to take these in the name of helping others.
Sorry for the dirty pics. Truck hasn't been washed since I ended up in a cast on my leg.

20210203_132106.jpg

20210203_132222.jpg

20210203_132358.jpg

20210203_132415.jpg

20210203_132446.jpg

Vincent

First Name
Vincent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Sport S
Ya, I purchased the fronts only & had a tough time (maybe 30min) massaging the 1st one. Once I got the 1st installed the 2nd was pretty quick. After a little elbow-grease and some colorful language I was ready to go out & try ‘em out!

Jaxmax

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeeps....... 2021 Mojave , 2019 Wrangler
Occupation
Electrical Manager
JSierra, for a minute there I thought what did you do!! Looking again, you used the cutout of the rock rail and drilled it out to be reinforcing washer, cool!

Seems like a lot of guys have problems putting the flaps on my first one on front took a bit of time, thinking mostly, but once I did it , it is about a five minute job, rear where everyone says brackets are wrong, seem to be not doing it right, longest thing on rear was putting flaps together, should not have to get a milling machine and make new slots, you must have received the wrong ones. I have not seen anything better espically with oversized tires.....Jack

Code 3

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTM
I must be a genius, installed on my Mojave in under an hour, love ‘em. OP may have wrong kit or....???

Sponsored

TheSolarWizard

First Name
Memphis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
3.0 JT
Occupation
Solar & EV infrastructure
I’m not seeing the issue. I installed a set on a buddy’s JT 4 days ago and without seeingthe instructions they were all installed in maybe 25 minutes.

They only go one way and it seems pretty fool proof as to how. Either you got the wrong parts or you need to watch that video.

TrainMan

First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Chevy Silverado, 2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S.
I had no issues with the fronts, but the rears were kinda messed up with screws being too short. I contacted them, and they were nice and offered to send longer screws, but I ended up having the correct size in my basement.

MojaveBart

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Mojave, Ducati Panigale 1199s, Harley-Davidson 114 Fatboy, Harley-Davidson FLSS, Aprilia Tuono Factory, Honda Africa Twin Adventure Sports
I agree with others it must be the wrong parts. While the instructions aren't very good IMO, there are some really good videos out there. I didn't have any issues with holes or things no lining up

KurtP

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S/C Mojave
Occupation
Only Fans Content Creator
super easy install; and i didnt find the instructions bad at all. Only thing i have to do is get a grinder to the driver rear bracket to clearance my AWE exhaust.

🤷🏼‍♂️

OP
OP

Mr.Spradlin

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
Occupation
Service Manager
The parts were marked they were the correct parts.
The fronts had to be “adjusted” to fit. The groove to allow the tab to be in the outside of the fender was 1: to shallow by about 1/2”and 2: the slot needed to be widened about 1/4” to get holes to line up.

The reason for the number is to call and get measurements so I knew where to adjust.

I watched there video and other before I even bought them. And to be honest the easy install was a selling factor due to I dont have time to waste.
Sponsored