Sponsored

Show me your front bumpers!!

Sponsored

Sixt7gt350

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sport S max tow, LJ, M725
Not quite the one I preferred, I wanted lower winch mount but for $207 not $400 and up. It will need a skid plate too otherwise road junk or something can bang off sheet metal "guard/ air dam support" and got radiator. I lost 2 MPG until I installed my winch then MPG went back up 1. ???

IMG_20200223_111213.jpg
Rake is your friend for MPG.

Sixt7gt350

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sport S max tow, LJ, M725
Spacers and some hacking of the winch plate, installed the LoD signature stubby from my JK.

Blade1668

First Name
Darrell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
90XJ, 91XJ, 91MJ, 05 LJ, 20 JT
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Rake is your friend for MPG.
And the more "rounding" of the front wall area, I'm not getting much of a front rake added, only a 8k winch n winch rope. On a Max-Tow suspension

Sponsored

Cmajul

First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon Gladiator
Rebel Off-road Summit Series Bumper with Skid Plate & U-Bar, (decided the U-Bar didn’t effect my front camera view so I kept it on) Warn Zeon 10-S winch, Baja Design fog lights, with the Addictive Desert Fairlead.

953CFBCA-F88D-4312-AD71-CFB79DB421D0.jpeg

Russler

First Name
Rusty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Previous 50 Willys, 76 CJ
Build Thread
Link
Really digging this bumper on your rig. I really think its the best looking one to me i have seen so far. Any way you could post up a pic of what the front camera sees with that setup?
Here ya go. The Warn Platinum 12k winch impacts the camera more than the bumper.

IMG_2807 2.JPG

Russler

First Name
Rusty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Previous 50 Willys, 76 CJ
Build Thread
Link
Thanks for posting that! You have definitely helped me and wife make up out mind on that bumper!
FYI- ADD does not make a front skid plate yet. I cut down my stock Rubicon plate and it actually looks really good. If you dont do something your Front Axle Disconnect (FAD) and the sway bar disconnect are exposed. May not be an issue depending on how you use your rig but thought you might want to know.

Also buy the ADD front license plate bracket. I purchased a few options and none of them would work.
Sponsored