Sponsored

Show me your front bumpers!!

BreakFixRepeat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
FYI- ADD does not make a front skid plate yet. I cut down my stock Rubicon plate and it actually looks really good. If you dont do something your Front Axle Disconnect (FAD) and the sway bar disconnect are exposed. May not be an issue depending on how you use your rig but thought you might want to know.

Also buy the ADD front license plate bracket. I purchased a few options and none of them would work.
All good to know. Thanks! Cant wait to get back to work after this virus stuff is over so I can get this on the way! Lol

One more question. About how much does the bumper weigh? Dont see that info on the ADD website. Just wondering for installation time how much im gonna have to rig up to lift it for me. Lol
Sponsored

Russler

First Name
Rusty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Previous 50 Willys, 76 CJ
Build Thread
Link
All good to know. Thanks! Cant wait to get back to work after this virus stuff is over so I can get this on the way! Lol

One more question. About how much does the bumper weigh? Dont see that info on the ADD website. Just wondering for installation time how much im gonna have to rig up to lift it for me. Lol
Not sure on the weight. If I had to guess 75 libs. It is definitely a two guy install more for size/leverage than the weight. If all your friend think you are a virus carrier you could probably use a motorcycle or trani jack. :)

BreakFixRepeat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
Not sure on the weight. If I had to guess 75 libs. It is definitely a two guy install more for size/leverage than the weight. If all your friend think you are a virus carrier you could probably use a motorcycle or trani jack. :)
Thank you!

Sponsored

jdysart

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator, 2015 Mustang EcoBoost 50th Anniversary, 2018 Jeep Renegade
Occupation
Programmer
Vehicle Showcase
I just installed the Rugged Ridge Arcus bumper. Install was pretty easy and it fits nicely with the Winch. I also installed the Baja Design LP6's and used the holes that the Over Rider bar would have used.

batch_IMG_4112.jpg

slapdappy

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator - Rubicon
I just installed the Rugged Ridge Arcus bumper. Install was pretty easy and it fits nicely with the Winch. I also installed the Baja Design LP6's and used the holes that the Over Rider bar would have used.

batch_IMG_4112.jpg
I have the same and I think it is the best looking one so far..

Sponsored

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
My Fab Fours Stubby will be here tomorrow sometime... Here's a stock photo from their website...Since mine hasn't arrived yet...

IMG_0788.jpeg

Bbannongmu

First Name
JTR.Spartacus
Threads
Reaction score
Website
m.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Certified Emergency Manager
Vehicle Showcase
I chose the @ACE Engineering JT Expedition Stubby and a Warn Zeon 10s winch. Both sitting in my garage waiting for me to find some time.

Factoid

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator 2019 Porsche Cayenne 1964 Corvette
Occupation
Performance Coach