First Name
JeepCares
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Family
Occupation
Customer Care
How about ordered gladiators that are delivered to the dealer waiting for the flash. Any idea when they are going to be fixed?
Mine is still at the dealer waiting the RO as well. @JeepCares What's the timing with the dealers receiving the new flash? I realize it may take 30 min to an hour to re-flash the system. I'm curious as to why, if it's software related, it's taking so long.
The flash became available Thursday 2/25.

Kaitlin
Jeep Cares
Sponsored

DanW

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JT Rubi, 18 JLU Rubi, 2008 JKU Rubi, 07 Vette

Kaitlin
Jeep Cares
Thank you! Over on the Wrangler side, the first new manual Jeep was delivered after the hold was released.

It appears there is now a gear indicator on the dash. I think that's a great idea for those not familiar with driving it.

I'm going to get scheduled up to get the flash!

Thanks, Kaitlin!

bk030

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JT Rubicon
Has anyone's new factory built Gladiator been flashed and shipped yet? My order was scheduled to ship on Feb 15, but was held for the recall. It still hasn't shipped and according to Jeep Chat is being held for "Quality Inspections." Any info would be great.

Socks

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Jeep Wrangler JK Rubicon Hardrock
Has anyone's new factory built Gladiator been flashed and shipped yet? My order was scheduled to ship on Feb 15, but was held for the recall. It still hasn't shipped and according to Jeep Chat is being held for "Quality Inspections." Any info would be great.
Mine is still sitting in Toledo too. Says, "awaiting shipment"...stuck for now.

bk030

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JT Rubicon
Mine is still sitting in Toledo too. Says, "awaiting shipment"...stuck for now.
They should have just shipped them straight to the dealers and let them flash the fix when it was ready.

Sponsored

Phred01

First Name
Fred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1967 Sunbeam Alpine, 2018 Golf GTI, 2013 Turbo Beetle Convertable to be replaced with 2021 Gladiator
Occupation
Engineer
My wife's Sarge Green Overland is still in Toledo as far as we know. The dealer has been useless in finding out what is going on. As far as they know it is in a warehouse in Toledo and isn't scheduled to be recalled until April 1.

Chocolyle

First Name
Lyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JTR Sarge Green MT
Occupation
Technical Sales / Security
Is there a way to look online status of my truck? I called to JC and they were helpful but a long hold time. Hate to keep bothering my sales guy too.

amadeus303

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 HBP JT Overland 6MT, 2023 BW JT Mojave
I got my reflash yesterday. The service manager felt bad when he looked me up in the system. I picked up my Overland on 1/28/21. When I brought it in to the dealership, I only had 735 miles on it, ha! As was previously communicated, it is *only* a software update. There is no clutch or pressure plate replacement, nor is anything else done to the vehicle mechanically. After driving with it yesterday and today, I can honestly say that it has really smoothed out first and second gear. I can't say I really notice any power loss; the gas pedal just feels a little less "touchy", and the friction point isn't as "grabby" on launch. Those are the technical terms for it ;)

Rebel5

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JT Mojave, 08 Jeep Wrangler JK 4dr
Occupation
Art Director
Got mine!! Loving it! All the folks at Shottenkirk DCJR in Canton, Ga were awesome. Now, what kind of rack do I want.:idea: My lil boy thinks itā€™s his Jeep also. Lol. Thanks to @JeepCares for keeping us informed.

5D7F0C9F-2512-4268-B6BB-F7572651A8E1.jpeg

Sponsored

Chocolyle

First Name
Lyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JTR Sarge Green MT
Occupation
Technical Sales / Security
I was just told mine was in KZA status, in Ohio, next stop NY, then to my dealer in CT. However he said should be here early next month, April??!!??Is that right or just a high eta to cover bases?

Gatorized

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜06 CRV, ā€˜14 Mazda3, ā€˜20 JTR (Gator)
I was just told mine was in KZA status, in Ohio, next stop NY, then to my dealer in CT. However he said should be here early next month, April??!!??Is that right or just a high eta to cover bases?
Probably thought it was still February

double J

First Name
Johnny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 gladiator rubicon

Kaitlin
Jeep Cares
Mine was at the dealer today for software update appointment. Got a call today Jeep is ready did not have correct software available, not sure when theyā€™ll get it. Confirmed ahead of time about the update, now they donā€™t have it. Losing time from work as well. So now it gets to go a third time for the clutch. They need to install a better clutch.

DanW

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JT Rubi, 18 JLU Rubi, 2008 JKU Rubi, 07 Vette
Mine was at the dealer today for software update appointment. Got a call today Jeep is ready did not have correct software available, not sure when theyā€™ll get it. Confirmed ahead of time about the update, now they donā€™t have it. Losing time from work as well. So now it gets to go a third time for the clutch. They need to install a better clutch.
My 2018 JL takes the Y07 update which isn't out yet. The Y01 is for the new ones. Not sure when Y07 will be out.

syreeves

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTR 6MT, 2013 Volvo XC90, 2003 LR Disco
Occupation
Liquor Attorney. So not all bad...
Thank you! Over on the Wrangler side, the first new manual Jeep was delivered after the hold was released.

It appears there is now a gear indicator on the dash. I think that's a great idea for those not familiar with driving it.

I'm going to get scheduled up to get the flash!

Thanks, Kaitlin!
Having an a gear indicator in the screen would be useful and cool.
Sponsored