Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Sport S Max Tow
Occupation
Engineering Manager
Vehicle Showcase
Traded in a 2017 Ram 1500 2" lift 35" Grabber X3 red letters, exhaust, pedal commander, cab clearnace lights and all the bells and whistles for this new 2021 Bright White JT max tow.
Mods are 2' Mopar lift, Blackhorse Roll / light bar, factory M9C retro graphics. 35" General Grabber ATX, Quadratec white retro aluminum wheel, N-fab side steps, matching premium soft top material tonneau cover (still needs to be installed) and Quadratec QRC winch bumper with winch (still needs to be installed) and a 2nd rear tow hook to be installed this weekend.

Been a fun project so far. Love the AMC jeep graphics on the center caps, and the AMC Jeep badge on the rear tailgate. Still looking for a company to match my side graphics for a top of hood scrambler style decal. Adjustable track bar goes in this week and then LED lighting all the way around.

Pleased of the outcome so far

Jeep Gladiator Sturms White Max Tow AMC Jeep inspired build thread first pic part 2

Jeep Gladiator Sturms White Max Tow AMC Jeep inspired build thread Before lift

Jeep Gladiator Sturms White Max Tow AMC Jeep inspired build thread Side shot

Jeep Gladiator Sturms White Max Tow AMC Jeep inspired build thread Goose huntin

Jeep Gladiator Sturms White Max Tow AMC Jeep inspired build thread Roll Bar and side steps

Jeep Gladiator Sturms White Max Tow AMC Jeep inspired build thread top-back-

Jeep Gladiator Sturms White Max Tow AMC Jeep inspired build thread Jeep tailagate emblem
Sponsored

Last edited by a moderator:

metalry101

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Gladiator, '18 JK Rubicon, '17 Sienna
Occupation
Stay at home dad w/ 2 part time gigs
I think you may have the best looking truck on here man. I thought those retro "steel" looking wheels were silly when I saw them on Quadratec a while back, but now that I see them on a rig that matches, I may end up getting them for mine too.

OP
OP
mtudb24

mtudb24

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Engineering Manager
Vehicle Showcase
I think you may have the best looking truck on here man. I thought those retro "steel" looking wheels were silly when I saw them on Quadratec a while back, but now that I see them on a rig that matches, I may end up getting them for mine too.
Appreciate the feedback. Its been a fun build so far. I can't take credit for everything though. Did steal the wheel emblems from another user on this thread. Lots of good knowledgeable people that are willing to share their experiences.
I see you have an old square body in your fleet. Love that generation of trucks!

Sponsored

OP
OP
mtudb24

mtudb24

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Engineering Manager
Vehicle Showcase
Best retro look ever, well done!
Thank you very much. Its turned out well so far. Have a few more things I'd like to to. Been a fun truck to own for sure!

aldo98229

First Name
Aldo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Fiat 124 Spider, 2023 Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Market Research
Vehicle Showcase
Traded in a 2017 Ram 1500 2" lift 35" Grabber X3 red letters, exhaust, pedal commander, cab clearnace lights and all the bells and whistles for this new 2021 Bright White JT max tow.
Mods are 2' Mopar lift, Blackhorse Roll / light bar, factory M9C retro graphics. 35" General Grabber ATX, Quadratec white retro aluminum wheel, N-fab side steps, matching premium soft top material tonneau cover (still needs to be installed) and Quadratec QRC winch bumper with winch (still needs to be installed) and a 2nd rear tow hook to be installed this weekend.
Been a fun project so far. Love the AMC jeep graphics on the center caps, and the AMC Jeep badge on the rear tailgate. Still looking for a company to match my side graphics for a top of hood scrambler style decal. Adjustable track bar goes in this week and then LED lighting all the way around.
Pleased of the outcome so far

Jeep Gladiator Sturms White Max Tow AMC Jeep inspired build thread Jeep tailagate emblem

View attachment 112845

LOVE the wheel/hub/tire combo!

I’m borrowing your idea for my JL...

Bonanza

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sport S Max Tow Punk'n
I really like this. The gladiator hood sticker isn't my thing, but everything else is pretty sweet!

Ohio5pt7

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 ram 1500, 2019 wrangler JL US.
Occupation
Engineer
Not typically a retro fan but this looks great!

Sponsored

OP
OP
mtudb24

mtudb24

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Engineering Manager
Vehicle Showcase
OP
OP
mtudb24

mtudb24

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Engineering Manager
Vehicle Showcase
I really like this. The gladiator hood sticker isn't my thing, but everything else is pretty sweet!
I would have rather at least have it centered in the hood, or maybe I'll change it out to something like a different name.
Problem is I can't find ANYBODY anywhere that can make these colors. Wanted to do a top of hood decal like the old scramblers had.

OP
OP
mtudb24

mtudb24

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Engineering Manager
Vehicle Showcase

aldo98229

First Name
Aldo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Fiat 124 Spider, 2023 Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Market Research
Vehicle Showcase
I would have rather at least have it centered in the hood, or maybe I'll change it out to something like a different name.
Problem is I can't find ANYBODY anywhere that can make these colors. Wanted to do a top of hood decal like the old scramblers had.
Yes. The hood decal looks best centered on the side of the hood, and 1/2-inch to 3/4-inch up from the edge of the hood. I tried placing them higher and towards the back of the hood, but it looked off.

This is what what mine looks like:
Jeep Gladiator Sturms White Max Tow AMC Jeep inspired build thread 1608774353434

Jeep Gladiator Sturms White Max Tow AMC Jeep inspired build thread 1608774654619

Jeep Gladiator Sturms White Max Tow AMC Jeep inspired build thread 1608774511295

OP
OP
mtudb24

mtudb24

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Engineering Manager
Vehicle Showcase
Yes. The hood decal looks best centered on the side of the hood, and 1/2-inch to 3/4-inch up from the edge of the hood. I tried placing them higher and towards the back of the hood, but it looked off.

This is what what mine looks like:
Jeep Gladiator Sturms White Max Tow AMC Jeep inspired build thread 1608774511295

Looks great. Very sharp!!!
Sponsored