Teraflex 1.5 Leveling Kit Questions

SnazzGlad

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Sport S
I’m doing this along with JTR spring and shocks. I do have the Mopar lca’s I’m going to install. I’m confused on when to swap out the lca’s? Before or during the spacer install and spring swap?
Sponsored

RiderDad27

First Name
Yanick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S Max Tow
Had anyone had issue with front shock travel too short and having noise when the wheels sort of drop into hole or bumps?
Also looks like one of the spring is also always moving and causing noise.

my setup is as follow:
Sport Max Tow 2020
Kept original max tow springs 4x
Installed fox rubicon shocks 4x
Installed teraflex 1.5 level kit front
Installed daystar .75 in the back
Running on stock wheels with rubicon takeoff 285-70r17

was there something installed wrong? Or in some case we need shock extension?

thanks for the help

aceisback

Banned
Banned
First Name
Victor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gobi Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
DoD (forced to resign courtesy of FJB), Retired Marine
Damn there’s a lot of threads on this TeraFlex spacer set. Guess I’ll ask in this one since it’s currently trending.
When my 2022 Mojave arrives I have the TF 1.5 and the Daystar .75 ready to go on. I will be doing the three piece steel bumper and an Apex 12K winch. RockHard Patriot series slider. No more big weight additions planned. Nothing else lift or suspension wise.
So reading through all of the different threads and post if I’m understanding everything correctly, the only thing I need to add is the LCA, and adjustable ones aren’t needed, just the Mopar set and I’ll be fine. Correct?

Oh no, I hope I didn’t phrase that last question incorrectly!🤣

jjdustr340

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator 80th Anniversary
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Crime fighter.
Damn there’s a lot of threads on this TeraFlex spacer set. Guess I’ll ask in this one since it’s currently trending.
When my 2022 Mojave arrives I have the TF 1.5 and the Daystar .75 ready to go on. I will be doing the three piece steel bumper and an Apex 12K winch. RockHard Patriot series slider. No more big weight additions planned. Nothing else lift or suspension wise.
So reading through all of the different threads and post if I’m understanding everything correctly, the only thing I need to add is the LCA, and adjustable ones aren’t needed, just the Mopar set and I’ll be fine. Correct?

Oh no, I hope I didn’t phrase that last question incorrectly!🤣
The Mopar LCAs aren’t a MUST, but I always recommend them. The JT and JL both have very little caster stock. Raise the front and you lose more. The LCAs will add it back plus a bit to help make for a much better handling ride.
Honestly, for about $60 for the pair, and the fact that you’re supposed to loosen the factory LCAs to install the kit anyways, they’re kind of a no-brainer.

aceisback

Banned
Banned
First Name
Victor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gobi Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
DoD (forced to resign courtesy of FJB), Retired Marine
The Mopar LCAs aren’t a MUST, but I always recommend them. The JT and JL both have very little caster stock. Raise the front and you lose more. The LCAs will add it back plus a bit to help make for a much better handling ride.
Honestly, for about $60 for the pair, and the fact that you’re supposed to loosen the factory LCAs to install the kit anyways, they’re kind of a no-brainer.
That’s what I kept hearing so I went ahead and ordered them. While they are “about $60” they are also about $30-35 to ship. While they are cheaper elsewhere, Benny provides a 50% off shipping code. Made it a little easier pill to swallow.

Sponsored

jjdustr340

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Crime fighter.
That’s what I kept hearing so I went ahead and ordered them. While they are “about $60” they are also about $30-35 to ship. While they are cheaper elsewhere, Benny provides a 50% off shipping code. Made it a little easier pill to swallow.
Yikes shipping has really gone up. Purchased mine a year or more ago and it was about $70 total.
At any rate, they are well worth the expense to get back that lost caster.

Green_Gladiator

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Mojave, 22 NX350 F-Sport
Occupation
Commercial HVAC
Some dealers have Mopar Parts Stores inside. I was able to order the LCA,s direct and pick up at my local dealer parts store. Saved on shipping ;)

Klicht87

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Gladiator Willys
Occupation
Veteran/DoD Program Analyst
I paid about $61 plus $15 shipping on rock auto. I installed them while I was installing the 2" AEV spacer lift.

Sponsored

riceglad

First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JT Rubicon
Is 68322798AA the correct part number for the Mopar front LCAs? Getting ready to order and want to make sure :idea:

Gladiator Joe

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator JTR
Those are the ones I ordered. BAM didn’t have great description, but other websites confirmed those were for the 2inch Mopar lift.

I haven’t received or installed yet, but pretty confident.

jjdustr340

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Crime fighter.
Yes, that’s the correct part number. Remember, most places sell them as a single unit not a pair.

Gladiator Joe

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator JTR
I installed these lower arms over the weekend with the level kit. Really glad I did. Vehicle feels very good. Not sure if it’s in my head but feels like it tracks a little better on highway. 35’s going on this weekend.

AB1C025C-ED78-4DB1-80D9-EF9AAA8F8A3A.jpeg

Dls79

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 gladiator rubicon
Occupation
Retired
I recently added Fuel wheels, 35” Nitto Ridge Grapplers and MOPAR Performance lower control arms. The result is a ride that is at least as good as stock if not better and tighter steering. I believe that this was money well spent.

D2462CA3-7C96-40E9-A723-26CEF8D8CD95.jpeg
Sponsored